Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Robben seems to be back...don't know what Shaqiri would become of when he joins, sounds like a big waste of him if Bayern bench him.

Roberto Carlos hopes to sign both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi for Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala.

Now that made me LOL

Today, Messi is the best player in the world,” he told Radio Marca. “He continues to show that. Cristiano is the key star for Real Madrid.

“I have no preference for either, but certainly Anzhi will try to sign both when their contracts expire.

Great news regarding Clyne, Rafael is certainly good enough to play at full back but he's simply too injury prone to be regarded as first choice

Crewe Alexandra have confirmed that midfield starlet Dan Smith has signed for Liverpool.

Manchester City were also keen on the 16-year-old midfielder, who is an England youth international.

But Liverpool have now moved to agree a deal reported to be worth around £250,000, although if he makes the first-team it could possibly rise to £1million.

Crewe spokesman Rob Wilson confirmed: "We are naturally disappointed that Dan has decided to sign for Liverpool.

"The club has received an undisclosed fee and future add-ons but we would have much preferred to have seen him play for our first team."

Smith, who has been with Crewe's highly acclaimed academy since the age of 11, also confirmed the deal when he Tweeted a picture of himself with Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish.

Also alot of rumores we've signed Roy Drente(spelling?) on a free from Madrid.

Anyone know if this kid is any good?

He's never played for Crewe :S

Drenthe ;)

Thats the first i've heard of us signing him :wacko:

Ahh right i guess LFC are getting in early before next season when the youth system changes so we're trying to get talent before it all kicks off :unsure:

LFC are set to bolster their youth ranks with a move for Athletic Bilbao striker Mikel Zaton, according to reports in Spain. Real Madrid and Barca are also interested in Zaton but Basque paper EL Correo reports #LFC have already entered negotiations with Athletic. Zaton, 16, has bagged 25 goals in 28 games for Athletic's youth side this season, including five hat-tricks.

For you FMH players he is no news, but Man Utd is moving towards São Paulo wonderkid Lucas Moura:

Manchester United are battling against Real Madrid to sign him for around £12M.

I heard Dante(Moenchengladbach) will be moving to the Bavaria giants and Neustader will be moving to our rivals S04. There's this Granit Xhaka on Gladbach's radar now for a replacement. Anyone know more about this guy?

I remember some really old transfer news about Nick Powell and Max Clayton to Everton/Wigan...any more news?

Don't leave us Kagawaunsure.gif

My mate bought Dante on his FM game and nicknamed him Inferno <_<

Isn't Xhaka meant to be good, always heard good things about him and Shaqiri when on about Basel.

I don't know much about Xhaka really, it just seems really familiar with all that 'Xh' in Swiss names...

Gomez+Kroos+Ribery+Shaqiri=Tougher time for ussad.gif

Lewandowski+Goetze+Kagawa+Reus=Better than with Grosskreutz anydaylaugh.gif

Dante's a solid defender in reality and FMHsmile.gif

Liverpool may have moved a step closer to signing Uruguayan star Gaston Ramirez after his agent revealed they have received a bid from an un-named Premier League team for the Bologna midfielder.

Bentancur said: "Bologna have received an offer near to 20 million Euros from an important club in the Premier League. "Bologna will decide at the end of the season what they are going to do."

He should've moved a long time ago...his development definitely stalled at Werder after last season. Don't see him regaining a place in the national team either...perhaps a sub, but it really depends on how he does at Chelsea.

I think that ends the future of Malouda and Kalou at the club. He's a skillful player with a good set piece ability and at only 23 it is a great signing for us, him and De Bruyne will add strength in depth to our wings and hopefully push Mata into his desired central role.