Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

So, yesterday Maja told the club and manager he wanted to stay and was signing the new deal as his deadline was today. Yet today his agent has told him not to sign it and he's rejected the deal and the agent decided to tell Sky Sports first instead of the club!! What a disgrace, why can't he just fuck the agent off if he wants to stay, embarrassing hiding behind the agent who's clearly giving him the wrong advice. He'll just follow Asoro and McNair onto Championship benches.

Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth then, I'm looking forward to how he does as we've been linked to him all year. I've not watched him but ability to play LB and LCB is a nice combo. 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Lloyd Kelly to Bournemouth then, I'm looking forward to how he does as we've been linked to him all year. I've not watched him but ability to play LB and LCB is a nice combo. 

Setback for Sean Dyche in his Pride of England challenge!

20 hours ago, Ashez said:

Signed him in FMM a few months ago, nice little player and yeah, he’s a good deputy at LCB once you’ve trained him on intensive for a while

Hazard - €100M

Jovic - €60M

Militao - €50M

Mendy - €48M

Rodrygo - €45M

Total €303M

Madrid already have Brahim diaz, bale, isco, asensio ,big benz, vinicius junior, mariano, vazquez

14th ucl is coming🤔🤔🙄😜😜

Edited by Ran7777
12 hours ago, Rob said:

Not entirely sure where they'll all play, mind you. Especially Hazard. 

Bale and navas seem certain to leave this summer.

Meanwhile the futures of isco, vazquez, mariano and marcelo are all unknown🤷🤷

Edited by Ran7777

Perez is in no mood to stop right now💶💶💶💶👇👇

According to reports Real Madrid set to beat barcelona to signing of japanese wonderkid Takefusa Kubo

I’ll have to get myself into transfer mode but the trouble is I’m only at stage 1 of my celebrations. I would usually be at stage 2 by now but the dog not being well kind of put it on hold for a while. 

I might actually reach stage 3 by the time the new season starts😂

On 14/06/2019 at 12:22, Nucleus said:

Harry Maguire valued at £90m. What the actual fuck has football become 😧

Benfica demands €120M for Joao felix🙄🤷

Crystal Palace have placed a €80M price tag on wan bissaka🙄🤷

PSG really messed up the transfer market since neymar🤦🤦

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've always really rated Perez but £30 million?!? What the......

Fucking pissed off more now than i was last week with Rafa leaving!

But am i surprised? Not really, typical fucking Newcastleand we wont see that money as that will pay for Almiron.

Even if the new manager got the money would you trust them with it? 😂

Both your main attackers from last season are gone so as an out sider looking in I'm intrigued in wtf you've got planned as you guys look in trouble as it stands

Going down mate. Huge rumors that Bruce has already spoken to the club.

No money to spend. I can see alot going and all we have is Gayle if Perez does leave. Got a few decent youngsters but nothing instant. Wouldnt be surprised if Carroll ends up at the club.

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Going down mate. Huge rumors that Bruce has already spoken to the club.

No money to spend. I can see alot going and all we have is Gayle if Perez does leave. Got a few decent youngsters but nothing instant. Wouldnt be surprised if Carroll ends up at the club.

Carroll and Welbeck on a free 😂 

God I feel sorry for your fans

15 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Rafa is off to China isn’t he?

How much of him leaving Newcastle is actually based on the offer of 12m a year in China 🤔

Tbf I'm very shocked and slightly disappointed Rafa took that move as I did think he was better than that. 

However when I think how poorly he's been treated basically everywhere he's been I can't blame him for disappearing and making a killing. We screwed him towards the end, Inter hated him, Madrid screwed him, Chelsea hated him and then he pours everything into Newcastle and gets no reward. 

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

How much of him leaving Newcastle is actually based on the offer of 12m a year in China 🤔

From what i heard he signed last night coupled with the Perez deal i think Ashley is doing his upmost to piss us off again!

We wont see that money guarenteed or the tv money. With what he will get from last season and the season before thats £265m that Rafa never saw! Where the fuck has that gone....and you wonder why we are all pissed off.

Listening to Talksport today and i love Simon Jordan but he is soo far off on his judgement of Newcastle fans. We just want to competer we dont assume we should be a top 6 club but we expect to be pushing to get there eventually.

Rafa would of done that. I also think this buy out is total BS!

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

I seen him in an interview somewhere and he said he liked the idea of going to a club and building something but admitted that the money was a motive so at least he’s honest about it I suppose.

He did say that he didn’t want to just wait for someone to get sacked in his country as he’ll be taking over a struggling club and says he’s had enough of that at the moment or words to that effect. 

I think it was a local interview but I’ll try and find it.

So essentially he is taking the Chinese money and then the minute a job he fancies in europe comes up he will be back. Tbh who can blame him for that particularly when however he does in china it will have zero impact on his chances of getting a job back in Europe because very few people care or take an interest in what goes on in Chinese football.

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

From what i heard he signed last night coupled with the Perez deal i think Ashley is doing his upmost to piss us off again!

We wont see that money guarenteed or the tv money. With what he will get from last season and the season before thats £265m that Rafa never saw! Where the fuck has that gone....and you wonder why we are all pissed off.

Listening to Talksport today and i love Simon Jordan but he is soo far off on his judgement of Newcastle fans. We just want to competer we dont assume we should be a top 6 club but we expect to be pushing to get there eventually.

Rafa would of done that. I also think this buy out is total BS!

I know Woody I’ve said it loads of times but Newcastle with the fan base and having nearly all of Northumberland behind them should be a massive club but there always seems to be sometime off the pitch stopping them. It’s not even just the Ashley years as apart from the Sir John Hall 90’s to early 2000’s time it’s always been the same. 

Ashley is rotten to the core though for me but he has friends in the right places which is why we’ve seen certain media people try and put it all onto the fans who have turned up week in week out in massive numbers whilst the club has shown absolutely no ambition.

In 2004 Newcastle matched Man Utd’s bid for Rooney in an attempt to sign him, now ok he was never going to go but it shows how far the club have fallen as in todays money that must be like matching them on an 100m signing whilst really they are buying from the bargain basements if buying at all.

The reason I think Rafa could have done wonders at Newcastle and why I have a soft spot for Newcastle is because I think they're very similar to Liverpool. 

A massive club that got left behind when football became a business due to owners who couldn't match the rest. And both are clubs that are for the fans, I know every club is but there is something special about Newcastle and Liverpool fans and the City in general, Rafa really bought into that with us and he used it to push us on and compete with sides we realistically shouldn't have been battling with, and he did the exact same with Newcastle as they were punching well above the squads weight. 

Both times though he failed to get the backing of the board/owners and his projects never reached their potential. To this day we still benefit from the Rafa years as he's the one that sorted out our youth systems, he's partly responsible for Brewster, Trent and anyone else that comes up, Rafa's legacy might be the European Finals but he placed some of the ground work which as helped us get back to the top. 

I really think Rafa with money and motivation could have really been special at both clubs. Don't get me wrong he made a fair few dodgy signings with us but he also nearly achieved greatness with deals for David Silva and Villa cancelled at the death by the owners, let's not for get the owners he worked under with us had us days away from administration. 

36 minutes ago, 1759 said:

I know Woody I’ve said it loads of times but Newcastle with the fan base and having nearly all of Northumberland behind them should be a massive club but there always seems to be sometime off the pitch stopping them. It’s not even just the Ashley years as apart from the Sir John Hall 90’s to early 2000’s time it’s always been the same. 

Ashley is rotten to the core though for me but he has friends in the right places which is why we’ve seen certain media people try and put it all onto the fans who have turned up week in week out in massive numbers whilst the club has shown absolutely no ambition.

In 2004 Newcastle matched Man Utd’s bid for Rooney in an attempt to sign him, now ok he was never going to go but it shows how far the club have fallen as in todays money that must be like matching them on an 100m signing whilst really they are buying from the bargain basements if buying at all.

He actually agreed to sign for us till Man Utd made an offer. Gutted 😆