Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Seems a good player from pre season and the little he's played but just not been given a chance. He's only played about 5 times and they're all from coming off the bench in last 15-20 minutes, scored once but still not been given a true chance yet. Hopefully either Ranieri starts to give him a chance or we loan him to someone who will play him more to gain experience.

Seems a good player from pre season and the little he's played but just not been given a chance. He's only played about 5 times and they're all from coming off the bench in last 15-20 minutes, scored once but still not been given a true chance yet. Hopefully either Ranieri starts to give him a chance or we loan him to someone who will play him more to gain experience.

Cheers, heard few rumores today that LFC are planning to loan him this month.

Yeah I've seen that they're favourites to get him on loan now going ahead Bologna, Siena, Everton and Spurs. Hopefully he'll get games, he looks like a good talent just needs to be playing more for experience.

Man City are on the verge of signing Real Madrid's 15-year old starlet Jose Angel Pozo. Anyone heard of him?

Anyone else thinks that Liverpool will sign Defoe? I heard Dalglish is also interested in a South American striker playing in Holland...Ulises Davila or Jonathan Reis?

I've heard all them rumores, i think Defoe could happen but i'd rather Steven Flecture. Always rated him and hes one the best natural finishers in the premier league. I understand there arent many South American players in Holland so the two you mentioned seem most likely but i know nothing about them.

I wish Inter would start focusing on buying a centre back who pays similar to Samuel, a left back and a good goalscorer (and not Tevez).

They should have went for Cisse.

Seems that Inter are after Lucas from Sao Paulo and are trying to put Forlan into the deal. I've heard he's good but other then that no idea about him like position, playing style etc.

Hopefully if we buy him it doesn't mean we stop playing some of the youngsters who've already been paying well for us like Coutinho, Faraoni and Poli (hopefully we buy him at end of the season when his loan finishes.

Apparently Liverpool have made a £10m bid for the great Wilfried Zaha, with Machester United and City also interested. And Man U want to sign Nathaniel Clyne from Palace aswell.

Yeah we've been interested along time and i believe that our Carling Cup runs have slowed down the deal. If Palace get knocked out next week i could see the deal happening this month if not in the summer.

Hopefully so this window hasn't been all that exciting thus far.

But Inter have loaned Coutinho to Espanyol, I'd have liked him to play more for us since he seems a good player but looks like I'll have to wait till next season for him to play regularly. Hope we don't sell him like we do with a lot of our youth.

Also Inter are 'on the verge of signing' Guarin from Porto too.

I hope we get in a few players, ambitious though :unsure:

Anyways, just saw this:

Sweden international goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt, 22, claims he is on the verge of a move to Liverpool.

Anyone heard of him before?

Seen a few shocking rumores based around him and the situation today, as rumore has it Doni wants a return to Brazil and thats why we've brought in some keepers this window but then the rumore gets perfetic. Aparently if Doni leaves tomorrow that frees up the number 32 shirt and as you know theres a class player out there who always has the number 32 shirt.......so i'd expect Liverpool to announce the Tevez loan signing tomorrow!!!!

Stranger things have happened but this is surely rubbish haaa. I'm not expecting much or anything from us in truth but the fact Kenny tried to rearange our match tomorrow has caught my attension.

Has De Bruyne signed for Chelsea yet?

I'd love to see Jelavic at Everton though, saves some cash for buying a striker after the updatelaugh.gif

I'd love to see Jelavic at Everton though, saves some cash for buying a striker after the updatelaugh.gif

Not that i know of, the last i heard he was doing a medical, so as far as i know, he'll sign for them tomorrow / later today.

Seen a few shocking rumores based around him and the situation today, as rumore has it Doni wants a return to Brazil and thats why we've brought in some keepers this window but then the rumore gets perfetic. Aparently if Doni leaves tomorrow that frees up the number 32 shirt and as you know theres a class player out there who always has the number 32 shirt.......so i'd expect Liverpool to announce the Tevez loan signing tomorrow!!!!

Stranger things have happened but this is surely rubbish haaa. I'm not expecting much or anything from us in truth but the fact Kenny tried to rearange our match tomorrow has caught my attension.

I'd be suprised (but delighted) if we got Tevez on loan, but i think its very unlikely he'll come on loan.

We'll see, i won't be happy if we don't get anyone in though -_-

Seems to me that all the action are all packed up near the deadline, with news of Lucho Gonzalez moving back to Porto, Pavel perhaps moving to Fulham, Wenger getting Dortmund youth Thomas Eisfeld, West Ham closing in on Ravel, Liverpool getting Danny Ward from Wrexham, etc.

De Bruyne has signed but returned on loan untill next season.

Is Jelavic premier league worthy?

De Bruyne has signed but returned on loan untill next season.

Is Jelavic premier league worthy?

I don't know, but I've watched a few SPL matches and Jelavic's pretty convincing. He's good in game as well(last year).