FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashez

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

What's all this about Barrios to Fulham? I thought he'd be able to do better then Fulham if he were to leave Dortmund.

The Panther's not happy he's not first team regular because Lewandowski's great this season. It's Klopp's habit, when a player gets injured for a long period of time, the one who replaces him and does well will stay as first-team regular, just like how Bender replaced Kehl last season. Kehl only regained his place when Sahin left.

Zidan once mentioned that it's either him out or Barrios out.

Still, Barrios is better than Lewandowski in game. Amazing goal scorer.

D-day updates:

Marcus Olsson joins his brother at Ewood Park, West Ham have approached Utd for Ravel, De Bruyne has signed with Chelsea and is likely to go back to Genk on loan for the rest of the season.

Everton have agreed a 8M fee for Rangers's Jelavic, Ridgewell set to join West Brom.

Ravel is undergoing medicals at West Ham, Chris Sutton has joined Blackburn from Norwich...

Muntari may join AC from Inter, Pizarro is probably joining City on loan, with the option to buy him at the end of the season.

Mame Biram Diouf has joined Hannover 96, Philipp Prosenik joined AC from Chelsea.

Fulham will have to get 10M if they want Barrios...Muntari joined AC on loan...El Hamdaoui joins Fiorentina from Ajax for 2.5M

I don't know what you guys think, but I think this is the most boring transfer window in the last decade.

Yeah, especially the T***z sagadry.gif

Where do you guys think Tevez will be playing next weekend? ACM, PSG, Inter, City or the Golf course :P ?

I get why he's wanting to leave, but I'd have thought he could do better then Fulham, aren't Liverpool after a striker?

Why only another loan with Muntari? Can't see why AC got him unless its to replace Merkel who's out for next couple of months.

Edit: This is a boring window and I reckon Tevez will remain at City do naff all for rest of the season.

I get why he's wanting to leave, but I'd have thought he could do better then Fulham, aren't Liverpool after a striker?

Why only another loan with Muntari? Can't see why AC got him unless its to replace Merkel who's out for next couple of months.

Edit: This is a boring window and I reckon Tevez will remain at City do naff all for rest of the season.

I think this has something with no football and some actual football. After all, he's competing with Roque for the national team.

Iaquinta to Cesena on loan and

Manchester United are on the brink of snaring former Switzerland Under-17 skipper Frederic Veseli from Manchester City, according to reports.

Barrios won't be going anywhere. Zidan has left Dortmund. Pavel Pogrebnyak set to join Fulham. Adrian Mariappa likely to move to Wigan(who the heck is he?). Bridge has joined Sunderland on loan from City.

AC Milan are reportedly trying to sell Filippo Inzaghi to Cesena, which could open up a new route for Tevez to move to the San Siro.

Mariappa is a CB who plays for Watford (i think :unsure:) If i remember rightly, Arsenal are also after him :blink:

Strange enough Wigan's bid was accepted over Newcastle'swacko.gif

Inzaghi has barely played all season and they won't be bringing in a replacement as they have Maxi Lopez now from Catania after they couldn't agree a fee with City for Tevez.

Also seems like Thiago Motta has moved to PSG and Inter have brought in Fredy Guarin and Angelo Palombo on loan from Porto and Sampdoria respectively.

Spurs are in for Louis Saha!

Could mean Defoe or Pav are on there way out?!

Edit:

Fulham have completed the signing of 28-year-old Stuttgart striker Pavel Pogrebnyak on a permanent deal.

Here's one for Sam:

"Is Martin O'Neill about to add Emile Heskey to his squad at Sunderland? The Aston Villa striker is 11/10 to make the move before the window closes. Claim your free £10 bet"

Defoe has been left out of the spurs squad and Tevez's escape to Italy is over could these be the strikers to grab the headlines tomorrow?

Chelsea are set to sign 18-year-old striker Patrick Bamford from Nottingham Forest for about £1.5m. Bamford has only played two first-team games but has been in prolific form in the FA Youth Cup this season, and Chelsea were one of a number of clubs to take note.