Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

YEah, that's all good, but a lot of the news that has been focused on individual players have been about players going AWOL, or racism accusations.

Here we go. Manchester United can do no wrong can they?

Once again, you try to get me to react. I'm not going to take the bait this time.

Well posting in its self is a reaction. I know you two don't see eye to eye but Jayze if you ever feel Dec is trying to wind you up just ignore it. Whereas i don't see anything wrong with Decs comment, its all just banter and shouldnt be taken to heart.

I also think Micks time has come. I wouldn't be shocked if he's the next manager to go. Wolves have a great squad with some quality players so something obviously isn't working for them

Here we go. Manchester United can do no wrong can they?

Once again, you try to get me to react. I'm not going to take the bait this time.

Well posting in its self is a reaction. I know you two don't see eye to eye but Jayze if you ever feel Dec is trying to wind you up just ignore it. Whereas i don't see anything wrong with Decs comment, its all just banter and shouldnt be taken to heart.

If you look at comments in this thread, and then the Suarez Snubbing thread it's quite clear that he's trying to do wind me up. And yep I would agree it's banter. However the difference is when I give 'banter' back I get banned.

It was obviously coming. I know the entire squad isnt quality but Mick had some quality players and should have been at least 10th. They have one of the most natural finishers in the league in Flecture, Jarvis is outstanding and O'hara could still make the spurs team if Modric wasn't there in my opinion. They've also got one the best CBs from last season in there team in Johnson plus a few other mention worthy so i do feel Mick has under performed.

Any ideas on a replacement?

I am gonna go with the bookies choices of Steve Bruce or Alan Curbishley.

Although I think Brucey should manage Leeds, they suit him better, he is a good championship manager :)

I think it would be embarrassing for him to go from managing Sunderland to any Championship side.

Not at all, he brought us as far as he could, it doesn't take a genius to work out that he isn't a top class manager. Guiding us to 10th is the best he will ever get a club too, but if he gets Leeds or Wolves job, they would suit him better and good luck to him :).

Bring Rafa back i say but its a shame Wolves isn't big enough for him

More like he's not big enough for them ;)

I joke, but him, Mark Hughes & Martin O'Neill :wub: were the 3 main candidates for our job :).

Rafa to Spurs ;)

Mate:

Redknapp to England

Capello to Inter

Ranieri to No-one

Benitez to No-one

Ancelotti to Madrid

What I think will happen :P

Who is going to manage Tottenham then?

Rafa to Spurs ;)

Mate:

Redknapp to England

Capello to Inter

Ranieri to No-one

Benitez to No-one

Ancelotti to Madrid

What I think will happen :P

Not going to happen

He's not long since joined PSG, I doubt he'll be leaving.

And to add: the way the FA handled Capello was ridiculous. The guy is one of the best managers around. He has the bet win ratio ever for an England manager. And they try to tell him who should be the captain of his team? That's outrageous.

And now? Redknap. Nothing against him, but he is going to fail miserably. England has the same problem as usual: a squad full of overrated players and an out of this world belief that they are one of the favourites.