Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Schalke are just legendary atm i mean 7-2 in aggregate to them against inter the champions but then again tottenham beat inter too so it can't be hard i suppose and yeah barcelona will tear man utd to pieces if they both face each other

Shut up :(

All we need is a good manager, we dominated Spurs at home but they got 3 lucky breaks and away it didn't help that Benitez switched to having Maicon as a wing back with 3 in centre so Maicon was up attacking and who did we have to cover Bale? Cordoba. Slowest person in our squad. Nice managing there, and we had that many injuries we had to play youth players. Leonardo is that much better either, when we need to score against Shalke, granted we were pretty much out, he takes off Sneijder to put on Coutinho, granted Coutinho looks decent but he hasn't played since coming back from injury and wouldn't have the same effect Sneijder has. Plus we need to get rid of some of the crap we still have in our squad.

Look at Chelsea, Abromavic was gonna buy Spurs until he flew over Stamford Bridge in his private helicopter, pointed at it and said 'I want that one' and they became one of the biggest clubs in Europe by accident

They could be, Bale's a great talent, they exceeded expectations in the CL and if they come fourth this season they can only get better

They've got Modric, and if they can build on the good players in the squad now then they could break into them teams. Chelsea did it a few year ago, granted by spending a fair bit, but Spurs could do it too.

Its a shame to see Spurs having to sell Modric, Bale, VDV, Defoe, Lennon and others next season though just to make sure they are financially secure because of Redknapps huge wage :D

I dunno about bale staying at tottenham man city might bid for him like them want wilshere i would love to see modric join inter as modric is a good player for tottenham as long as tottenham sell good players im happy

But i do think if arsene wenger doesn't buy 2-3 top class players next season and doesn't win anything i reckon he will be sacked

Cause bale isnt as good as people say he is look back 6 years ago thierry henry was pfa player of the year he was actually great bale has been famous for what a year people didnt know who he was last season robin van persie should of got it

Van Persie should not have it.

Think about what you are saying, PFA Player of the year

It's this current year, therefore Bale shone this year, I think he deserved it, end of.

I don't think Bale should have got it, from what I've heard he isn't even the best player in Spurs' squad let alone in the Premiership as a whole.

Don't know why everyone is slating Bale, he is a class player. Even if he has only burst onto the scene properly this season, so what, he has had a quality season.

Stupids Jacks don't deserve Premiership football. Alan Tate only seems capable of own goals.

Fair play to Reading they were the better side. Still can't believe it though.

Just because Swansea made it to the EPL before Cardiff, Ceirdiff. TBH In that final they played better football for the most of it until they slipped and conceding two goals.

But nonetheless would be good to see them do well, and Im going to see them :P

On the subject of strikers, we have a disaster in that section at Cardiff: only two of them (Jarvis and Parkin). Both have an appalling goal record.

Mackay needs to focus on getting Bothroyd, Bellamy and Earnshaw back ASAP imo.

Personally my pint of view is that i think it's awful that swansea are in the ENGLISH premier League the same goes for Cardiff (sorry Ceirdiff) :P at the end of the day they've got a Welsh League why arent they in it?? The irony is if they went in that they would get Europe Year in Year out lol not to sure bout next year i doubt unless Boas raids Porto that Chelski will do anythink,Maybe just maybe Arsenal's "youngsters" will mature <Yeah right where have we heard that before ;) City will always have the capacity to muck it up so who does that leave well United making some good signings if De Gea does come imo the ebst keeper in the world under 21 not to sure on Ashley Young considering Nani was are 'Most prlific player' last year and Valencia is just top class Phil Jones and Smalling will be top notch ;) I reckon scouse could if they make 2 or 3 top signings be up there Dalglish is a master and Suarez well :wub: hope Qpr do well and Norwich :) I Reckon is Sunderland use Henderson money they can be Europa League deffo