Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

2 hours ago, Woody said:

532 again!!! Just asking for a spanking. And Almiron is not a fucking striker Bruce!

Tad harsh mate, god so ungrateful 😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Seems a decent decision by Brucie to me.

We had 20% possession though. We were very very lucky.

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

:@

Whats up mate 😆

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Tad harsh mate, god so ungrateful 😂😂😂

I am ungrateful mate 😂

31 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Over rated statistic as it’s the score that matters.

True but on another day or another side we would of been smashed. Cant do that every game.

36 minutes ago, Woody said:

True but on another day or another side we would of been smashed. Cant do that every game.

I think you should stop being a glutton to punishment and enjoy the fact you had a huge result today that could potentially ignite your season.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

I think you should stop being a glutton to punishment and enjoy the fact you had a huge result today that could potentially ignite your season.

Oh dont get me wrong im bloody chuffed to bits but we need to change that formation i cant cope sitting back all game but its a start.

9 hours ago, Woody said:

Oh dont get me wrong im bloody chuffed to bits but we need to change that formation i cant cope sitting back all game but its a start.

Safe to say he has found a formation to get results away from home! As the boys said, ignore the percentage stats. You won and arguably had the better chances - enjoy it!

3 hours ago, Rob said:

Safe to say he has found a formation to get results away from home! As the boys said, ignore the percentage stats. You won and arguably had the better chances - enjoy it!

I am mate 😆

So Sky Sports News think that the demise of two proud and historic English football teams should be treated like it fucking transfer deadline day.

No surprise on who was presenting it as well. 

So after a fucking lucky ass result on saturday at Spurs having only 28% possession Bruce decided to play the same shitty formation again and played wank again! Finished with just 32% possession and got knocked out at the 1st attempt in the cup for the 6th season running!!! And we wonder why we are all pissed of as fans!

I don't really care tbh @Rob, all strikers are selfish and want goals so I put no weight in either side. It was a heat of the moment action which I'm sure was cleared up instantly. Salah should have passed and at 0-0 I think he would have, it was a dead match and Salah wanted a goal it's that simple imo, and there has been times where Mane should have passed, it happens as football is just moments and the right decision isn't made 100% of the time. 

LFC twitter going into melt down about it is daft however as is some of the team Mane vs team Salah shit I've seen. 

Either way I've no problem with the reaction, I'd rather not see it as I do think we need to keep an united front and do nothing to give the media or pundits reason to jump on us or to create false cracks in the squad. 

I actually don’t mind it as it shows the hunger and how the players want to improve. I mean Salah should’ve passed a couple of times but like Ash has said if it was 0-0 I think he would’ve done.

I expect Klopp has already sorted it out as he does seem to have perfected this man management lark.

I’m surprised by this move by the Crowley’s as they were doing excellent work at Lincoln and Huddersfield doesn’t seem that big a step up to warrant walking away from all that good work. I hope this isn’t a similar situation to Nathan Jones walking away from Luton last year for Stoke only to find a club on a downward spiral that isn’t easy to turn round.

It’s always good to see young British managers given a chance considering the amount of clubs that would rather bring a youth coach from Germany and hopefully they can halt the slide and get Huddersfield up the table. I can’t help thinking there may have been a better bet for them if they had been patient though as they couldn’t really lose at Lincoln this season even if they had dropped down the table as the season went on.

So Bruce rolled over and let Klopp tickle his tummy. Nice one!!

What is the point in going out onto a pitch and sitting back all game and not putting any pressure on the midfield at all! Fucking waste of time bothering.

Made it so easy for Liverpool to attack us, got lucky with the goal even though it was a great finish but you cant let a twam like Liverpool to have all that time and space to come at you.

We are defo going down no doubt about it.

Losing away at Liverpoolaibt a result to worry about. It’s Bruce setting up the same way against lower level rubbish that’ll maybe send you down.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I thought you did okay until we equalised, once we did and Bobby came on we took control. Bobby was sensational today. 

Its painful to watch mate....played the same way against Brighton and had roughly the same possession.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Losing away at Liverpoolaibt a result to worry about. It’s Bruce setting up the same way against lower level rubbish that’ll maybe send you down.

Losing isnt the problem its how we roll over and take the spanking. Rafa played a similar way but we had more intent. 18% possession today...18!! You aint goingt to do anything with that.