Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

19 hours ago, Ian said:

I don’t think you can have too many complaints about Steve Bruce now @Woody, he’s done a great job so far. 

Yup. I hold my hands up and admit he has done well so far. Still think the tactics are a deteriment to the strikers but its working on the whole. 

9th position after 18 games is impressive tbf. 

23 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Ancelotti at Everton, Mourinho at Spurs. This is like a 5+ seasons deep FM save! 

Yet Arsenal will still finish 4th even after 100 years later

22 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I wouldn't be so sure... Reckon it's between us, them and Leeds for the FA Cup this year...

Or if you fancy an outsider B365 are still offering 250/1 for Sunderland to win the FA Cup... Very outside chance though since we got knocked out in the first round.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Or if you fancy an outsider B365 are still offering 250/1 for Sunderland to win the FA Cup... Very outside chance though since we got knocked out in the first round.

What they offering for the Mighty Yellows to win it?

13 hours ago, Foxy said:

What they offering for the Mighty Yellows to win it?

250/1 so the same chance as a team that has been knocked out although we are no longer in the betting as of this morning :P

Now we're 12th.....
We really are a midtable team now...
I had so many expectations with all the new transfers, that this season would be great considering, we had a worse squad last season, but still finished 1 point off champions league football, and managed to reach the Europa League final. Well... it hasn't turned out so well.
We're below Newcastle in the table for ffs.
I'll just be hoping Arteta manages to somehow get something out this shambles of a team, this season.

These so called saviour owners that buy north east clubs need to fuck right off.... Id have a Sir John Hall any day. 

Im not a lover of Sunderland and @samhardy knows it but i honestly wouldnt wish this shit they have gone through this last decade, its been shocking. 

Bruce needs to get his head out of his arse and think of another way of playing.... 23% possession at home is simply disgusting!!! If you aint got the ball you aint gonna win games, we have been hugely lucky so far to be where we are and noe its 4 defeats in 5. Toss!! 

If people were picking a world eleven, which EPL players would get anywhere near it? I was having this debate with a mate the other day. KDB, VVD, and Robbo are the only ones in my opinion. 

59 minutes ago, Rob said:

If people were picking a world eleven, which EPL players would get anywhere near it? I was having this debate with a mate the other day. KDB, VVD, and Robbo are the only ones in my opinion. 

Always a difficult debate for me due to how system can impact some players but in terms of numbers and such Trent can be added on to your list for me and Mane. Alisson is in as my keeper which is biased but he’s made a load of important saves for us and I wouldn’t swap him for anyone so no shame there.

The Premier League would dominate it tbh. I think the only position up for grabs would be the midfield which KDB is a certainty and arguably Kante even if he's not as good as he was. 

Attack you'd have to go Messi, Lewandowski then you're looking at Mbappe, Salah, Sterling or Mane imo. 

LFC back five but Laporte next to VVD. 

So we are looking at (Liverpool’s tactic)...

Allison

Trent, Laporte, VVD, Robbo

Kante/Casemiro, KDB, another

Messi, Lewandowski, another

On another note, anyone know if Robbo is the rates the best left back in FMM this year?

If we’re talking about last year performance I’ll put VVD and TAA in there. Hazard if he’s still considered Chelsea I guess. Can’t think for anyone else maybe Sterling

And no @Rob Andy aren’t the best might be just about Reece James rating lack of greens in his attributes

Edited by Lord Danish

So i've watched 2 interesting games today, Newcastle and Port Vale...my 2 favourite teams.

Vale did me proud and worked their arses off and Popey scored a worldy of header.

Newcastle on the other hand were shocking! Joelinton is total garbage and deserved every boo he got!

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

So i've watched 2 interesting games today, Newcastle and Port Vale...my 2 favourite teams.

Vale did me proud and worked their arses off and Popey scored a worldy of header.

Newcastle on the other hand were shocking! Joelinton is total garbage and deserved every boo he got!

Even we’ve been Rochdale 3 times on the spin 😂 Fucking 40 year old equalising!!