Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

@Ashez @Ian these types of records are only for the big clubs :P

45EF5540-5BB1-44AF-BCBC-49ABC969B85D.thumb.jpeg.3fd36046b4cd193d2228b06f3f7f5330.jpeg

Nice record to have and what a fabulous team that Sunderland side were, I think anyway 😂

We don’t get enough penalties in the league at Anfield yet I’m never keen on mentioning it as you’ll all just think I’m being biased. We’ll get one that’ll be a touch soft like the Leicester one this season or the Salah one last Boxing Day and then there seems to be such outrage and you just know we’ll have a bout 15 blatant ones not given until we get another. People will say Salah and Mane dive but do they actually anymore than the vast majority of similar players in the Prem?

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Robbo getting his opinion across 

The Scottish accent and the constant use of the F word has me in stitches here 😂 I'm sure BT will be having a few complaints for the foul language 😂

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

😂People will say Salah and Mane dive but do they actually anymore than the vast majority of similar players in the Prem?

This is the difference between out right diving and going down soft , Salah and Mane never dive , they do what all attacking players do when they take a knock in the area , they will go down , it's a natural instinct , you aren't going to try stay on your feet when you know your likely to get a pen for the contact 

6 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

The Scottish accent and the constant use of the F word has me in stitches here 😂 I'm sure BT will be having a few complaints for the foul language 😂

Robbo is just hilarious in general mate, so many of his stuff on LFC YouTube cracks me up. His facial expressions and attitude are just class. Very charismatic and humble 

The scone, pigeon and cinema bits crack me up. 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Robbo is just hilarious in general mate, so many of his stuff on LFC YouTube cracks me up. His facial expressions and attitude are just class. Very charismatic and humble 

The scone, pigeon and cinema bits crack me up. 

As if I've just heard a premier League player talk about pigeons aha , Liverpool's channel is decent like , I remember watching Lucas Leiga on there , Klopp and Van Dijk have also met fans and did videos with them , its a very well run club from top to bottom , wish I could say that about the team I support! 

28 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

As if I've just heard a premier League player talk about pigeons aha , Liverpool's channel is decent like , I remember watching Lucas Leiga on there , Klopp and Van Dijk have also met fans and did videos with them , its a very well run club from top to bottom , wish I could say that about the team I support! 

Don't worry I just watched them talk about biscuits for over ten mins 😂

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

That must be the end for FFP then if punishments can’t be made to stick.

There's so many loop holes around it , just look at a lot of championship sides where the owner buys the stadium for a enhanced rate therefore technically bypassing the rules by pumping more money in , FFP always has been made a mockery of

I wonder if Man City will now buy a load of players just below record fees and claim they aren't actually spending much or whether they’ll just make a statement and blast everyone out the water.

Funny thing for me is that their £10m fine will probably be more than our whole transfer budget this year.

I’m more than content now though as this title was the final piece in the jigsaw to complete the set and I honestly never thought I’d see us win the league. I can just try to enjoy the sport now in a much more relaxed way.

4 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Have you got a link? Cricket score incoming 

I dont mate sorry. Ive tried all my links on Livenet.tv and got nothing.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

Are you watching it Sam? Its nuts 😂

No, saw it was 4-0 then every time I kept checking they’d got another 😂

Hope they don’t take their foot off the gas second half, they will though

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

No, saw it was 4-0 then every time I kept checking they’d got another 😂

Hope they don’t take their foot off the gas second half, they will though

Pisser if it got to 10! 😂

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Pisser if it got to 10! 😂

Was going to hoy a bet on at half time some of the odds were ridiculous , it will probs end 7-1 or 8-0 but wish it would end like 13-0 or summit 

Saw the start of this chat, wondered wtf was going on and expected red cards or something, I didn't expect to see them 8-0 up 😂

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Saw the start of this chat, wondered wtf was going on and expected red cards or something, I didn't expect to see them 8-0 up 😂

Or 7-0 at half time either ahaha 

5 hours ago, Ian said:

The modern day footballer.

F540821C-F6BB-42B2-AAB5-A9C3CB3185DD.thumb.jpeg.89c7c38681e60855bd1e74d3d7c41720.jpeg

Hahaha you never know maybe he's thinking whether to select Emi Buendía ( Norwich player for anyone who doesn't know ) as a AM or AP on his Football Manager save 👀 @Ian

Edited by AdamNufc

As with many of the changes to football during Corona I don’t think this will be a temporary change and it will just become the norm. I can only see it favouring bigger clubs though and gives them even more reason to horde more players in there squads.

06E218CD-E9A1-40E1-BDDF-531868535051.jpeg.1262faaf7d29edfddb95fa4da11bdebc.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Foxy said:

As with many of the changes to football during Corona I don’t think this will be a temporary change and it will just become the norm. I can only see it favouring bigger clubs though and gives them even more reason to horde more players in there squads.

06E218CD-E9A1-40E1-BDDF-531868535051.jpeg.1262faaf7d29edfddb95fa4da11bdebc.jpeg

5 subs is a joke , do not agree at all , just means likes of man city can stay pretty much fresh throughout the game as their subs can all jump straight into a starting line up no problem , where often smaller clubs don't have 5 players on bench who could be exact quality to who they are being subbed on for 

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You won’t hate it on FMM when you are doing a TT and assist challenge at the same time.

I absolutely love it.

5 subs is stupid.

The only positive it has is it means kids get more minutes but it's a system to be abused. Personally if we have to have it I'd have say 3 normal then 2 bonus ones which are under 20's only but even that can be abused. 

It encourages stock up on players as that's an extra two you could give 30+ appearances to. 

Say we wanted Werner but we didn't think he'd get the appearances to be worth the money, with extra subs that's essentially a free hit. You'll have the appearances to keep top players happy via sub rotation. 

16 minutes ago, Foxy said:

You won’t hate it on FMM when you are doing a TT and assist challenge at the same time.

That's the only football situation we need extra subs 😂. Think how SI will hit stamina now! 

2021 will be the feature list of water breaks and extra subs 😂.  I have article ideas for both at least.