Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

I hope they go down. There’s a few clubs I don’t like anymore since the whole void/ curtailment thing and they’re one of them. Just unfortunate that only three clubs can go down as far as I’m concerned. 

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

No chance as Deeney has his own opinions and the owners wouldn’t like that.

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

No chance as Deeney has his own opinions and the owners wouldn’t like that.

Deeney as the owner

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Maybe Miles will get a go?

Maybe thats his big announcement. He's been having secret meetings or something. He mentioned it on Twattor t'other day.

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Maybe thats his big announcement. He's been having secret meetings or something. He mentioned it on Twattor t'other day.

Pretty Positive Football Manager have sponsored Watford before as well 😂

1 hour ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm not sure mate i only now of AFC Wimbledon.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

He's been garbage for the last few years tbh

I agree he used to be class but drops a clanger quite a bit these days , Chelsea have been really good like

I quite like having the Champs League after the season has finished. It has made the FA Cup more exciting and feel more important to me. I looked forward to this weekend’s semi-finals more than I have in years.

13 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Their badge is the only EPL logo in the game, and some of their player pics are there whether you turn the option on or not, so there must be some relationship there...

On 18/07/2020 at 23:08, leedsunited87 said:

I reckon you will smash the playoffs, you have to much quality not to mate

10x 0-1 defeats this season (including Saturday). We're good but if we're not "on it", you can shut us down. Forest beat us home and away 1-0 - wouldn't wanna cross paths with them!

I can't get my head around Watford sacking yet another manager. My only thinking is either a back room bust up, or some sort of relegation payout and the owners got twitchy. 

Unless Watford can manage something against City then relegation will go to the final day. 

I really hope my club can pull something against Arsenal, then with West Ham being safe (baring a freak set of results) going into the last game with a chance still would be great considering how poor we have been this season. 

4 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

🤣🤣

Ah, the club that can't take a bit of banter. You sent yourselves down that day aswell remember ha. 

Haha aye we all remember Duff own goal and an awful performance it all swings back round tho with Grealish winning the Championship for us with that goal Vs Brighton and as soon as we came back up after that banner the 6-0 against yous , still do think though any other club would yous of had a banner for them? 

Edited by AdamNufc
7 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Haha aye we all remember Duff own goal and an awful performance it all swings back round tho with Grealish winning the Championship for us with that goal Vs Brighton and as soon as we came back up after that banner the 6-0 against yous , still do think though any other club would yous of had a banner for them? 

We would of have a banner for who-ever it was if they were in the same sort of mess you lot were in at the time. 

I can't remember any sort of rivalry between villa and newcastle before that moment so, so don't think it was just cause it was your lot. 

You lot gave it back though when we went down, 'Glum in Brum' springs to mind of a banner from Newcastle fans. 

5 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

We would of have a banner for who-ever it was if they were in the same sort of mess you lot were in at the time. 

I can't remember any sort of rivalry between villa and newcastle before that moment so, so don't think it was just cause it was your lot. 

You lot gave it back though when we went down, 'Glum in Brum' springs to mind of a banner from Newcastle fans. 

Tbh don't hold a grudge about Villa or out but would have a few laughs if yous went down , yeah we as a club were a mess that season , fact we ever employed Kinnear just shows it 

5 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

10x 0-1 defeats this season (including Saturday). We're good but if we're not "on it", you can shut us down. Forest beat us home and away 1-0 - wouldn't wanna cross paths with them!

Will be interesting to see who finishes where for the playoffs, out of all the teams my money would be on you guys, forest lost yesterday. Anyone can be anyone in that league though, just have to go for it now mate. My money would of been on Bristol City getting promoted this year with all there quality 

2 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Will be interesting to see who finishes where for the playoffs, out of all the teams my money would be on you guys, forest lost yesterday. Anyone can be anyone in that league though, just have to go for it now mate. My money would of been on Bristol City getting promoted this year with all there quality 

I love their striker (Diedhou?), they're pretty shit otherwise though, was great to stuff them 4-0 on new year's day. Of course, if we hadn't let them equalise in injury time in September, we'd be above West Brom now... But anyone could give similar stories...

Anyone watching either the Watford Vs City or Arsenal Vs Villa games tonight? 

Both looking like being good games with both Watford and Villa having everything to play for , could see both Bournemouth and Villa relegated the night 

1 minute ago, Rob said:

I will be watching. 

Yeah same , set up to be a couple good games , Watford have the better goal difference of those down the bottom so they pretty much need to keep the score down against city ( damage limitation from the off pretty much )