Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

I’m not a fan of Frank either and believe he’s going to find himself in trouble this season.

Apologies to all who support teams in the lower leagues but who do you all think is the worst manager in the premier league?

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

What a steal that was!! Absolutely shocking decision on the penalty. 

I am ashamed we picked up anpoint there. Spurs were robbed!!

Why? Both group of men kicked the ball into the net once.

The game has already gone at the top level so just enjoy the horrific decisions when you get them as before long one will go the other way.

Oh dont get me wrong i happy for the point but its just like you said the game is shagged at the moment and decisions like that are bringing it downveven further.

21 hours ago, Ian said:

Apologies to all who support teams in the lower leagues but who do you all think is the worst manager in the premier league?

giphy.gif

Broken Pep 😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

giphy.gif

Broken Pep 😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, he’s never really recovered from that moment. Only one thing that can cheer him up and that’s if he buys another few defenders.

13 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Hard to argue when they do this without him in the stadium.

C5343F88-751B-4D28-96CC-E10CFF252CA3.thumb.jpeg.a0dd2c45e4de1747d58f4894d72de96f.jpeg

I’ve got the wolves keeper in my FPL team so that’s the final straw for me and I’ll be playing my wildcard this week.

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Early doors wildcard. Never a good sign.

I know and it’ll probably end in disaster but from what I’m seeing at the moment, I just feel like I need to take a different approach. 

Just to say, I love Mane. I love how good he is and his attitude. However, it really gets on my nerves that at half time Sky did not mention his raised arm two minutes in to the game. If that was any other club Sky would have done the whole ‘but should he have been on the pitch?’ chat before dissecting his equaliser. Liverpool have been by far the best team so far, but it’s that kinda of media behaviour that make a lot of us think of big club bias across the board.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Just to say, I love Mane. I love how good he is and his attitude. However, it really gets on my nerves that at half time Sky did not mention his raised arm two minutes in to the game. If that was any other club Sky would have done the whole ‘but should he have been on the pitch?’ chat before dissecting his equaliser. Liverpool have been by far the best team so far, but it’s that kinda of media behaviour that make a lot of us think of big club bias across the board.

I agree mate. Its happening more and more theae days.

5 hours ago, Rob said:

That's why I don't watch that trash 😛

Tbh I think a yellow was fair, potentially could have been a red but the yellow was the right call imo. It wasn't a "thrown elbow" it was spacing the player with the arm which happened to connect elbow to face. If the hand hit him little would be said imo. 

What a performance from us, couldn’t have asked for more, to beat a team like Newport on penalties? I have got to be dreaming 😍

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You're in the QF, who cares how you get there. 

I don’t care how we got there, was having a bit of a joke, sorry 👀

Much better performance from us today, although in very different circumstances from just a few days ago, Mata is a joy to watch when he's playing well, he's a genius and I'm glad to see Donny play a good game tonight, even though his agent was complaining after just two games that we shouldn't have him on the bench, have some patience, it's a long congested season ahead.