Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

35 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Long Time no speak lads

@Woody @RichDave32 @Scratch and any other Toon fans on here, hesgoal.com has a stream of the match tonight, Im using them now for the City vs Arsenal game and it's working totally fine 

Nice one Adam. I was going to us Mobdro but i will give you're suggestion a try 1st.

Just now, Woody said:

Nice one Adam. I was going to us Mobdro but i will give you're suggestion a try 1st.

No worries mate, quite confident we will get something you know 

Seems to be working sound for this game mate, crashe dinky once, quickly reset the page and worked straight away again 

Cheers @AdamNufc I will be trying that website for sure 👍

I’m looking forward to the game tonight, hope we take it to them, we have the players to hurt them, it’s if Bruce gets his lineup right I guess 🙈

Just read Liverpool have contacted premier league about VAR, I can imagine it’s about the reckless foul from Pickford, should be red for sure even with an offside.

18 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

No worries mate, quite confident we will get something you know 

Seems to be working sound for this game mate, crashe dinky once, quickly reset the page and worked straight away again 

Nice one.

Im thinking we may go 4231 with Joel behind Wilson and just hopefully we will attack United and cause them problems. Even if we lost at least we gave it a go then. 

Think it was against Burnley where ASM played off Wilson and they were deadly , would be nice to see Joelinton Left, ASM off Wilson again and Fraser to start right wing 

Hope Maguire starts for them, his confidence will be so low, hopefully ASM can tear rings round him 

1 minute ago, Rob said:

VVD out for the season?

Apparently so.....Some reports saying it's his ACL so 6-8 months out. Others are saying that's BS as he's not had results yet. 

Either way I'm beyond gutted. Pickford is an utter disgrace as is Richarlison. 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Apparently so.....Some reports saying it's his ACL so 6-8 months out. Others are saying that's BS as he's not had results yet. 

Either way I'm beyond gutted. Pickford is an utter disgrace as is Richarlison. 

I’m still scratching my head as to how Pickford wasn’t sent off, irrespective of whether it was a pen or not (it wasn’t, as we’d all agree). How on earth do you judge of that’s reckless or violent?

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

I’m still scratching my head as to how Pickford wasn’t sent off, irrespective of whether it was a pen or not (it wasn’t, as we’d all agree). How on earth do you judge of that’s reckless or violent?

Screenshot_20201017_195310_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.5ff0cf33e172e1a76fe5bda134b888a4.jpg

He needs sacking on the spot. 

Oddly he was also on VAR last year when we drew to United with that controversial foul not given on Origi when they scored. Today he's got two very questionable offside calls and a blatant red card he's ignored. Like how on any universe can you see someone dive in knee high and connect via your ass as not reckless? Bottled the occasion obviously or thought the fact it was an offside would protect him from making a decision.

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_20201017_195310_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.5ff0cf33e172e1a76fe5bda134b888a4.jpg

He needs sacking on the spot. 

Oddly he was also on VAR last year when we drew to United with that controversial foul not given on Origi when they scored. Today he's got two very questionable offside calls and a blatant red card he's ignored. Like how on any universe can you see someone dive in knee high and connect via your ass as not reckless? Bottled the occasion obviously or thought the fact it was an offside would protect him from making a decision.

That’s even worse. Possibly the only person I. The world who didn’t think it was awful. 

Still, Newcastle are 1-0 up. Come on you Barcodes! 

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

Possibly the only person I. The world who didn’t think it was awful. 

One of two. I fucking loved it. Proper Sunday morning stuff letting your man know you’re there early doors.

The game is a shadow of it’s former self for me with the handball rule and mm tight offside calls. Just awful to watch and I thought so last season with the offsides but us flying home to our elusive league title kept me interested. When you used to get stupid decisions years ago, you’d just question them but accept that perhaps the ref just didn’t see the incident properly. Now, we’re seeing odd decisions given even with the use of var and it just makes you question everything. We’ve had stuff go our way previously I know so no sour grapes but I just feel that today was our punishment for pushing our league shake up proposal over the international break.

I won’t be paying anything into the game at the moment that’s for sure.

ASM feet are ridiculous fair play to him, how he gets out of some situations I do not know. 

Now a goal disallowed for Man Utd, VAR finally doing something right today.

Edited by RichDave32
12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

One of two. I fucking loved it. Proper Sunday morning stuff letting your man know you’re there early doors.

🤪

51 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Cracking start, Shame missed goal as stream crashed , saw the replay , didn't miss much 

Tough 1st half that. We need to press more Utd are having way too much space.

Just now, AdamNufc said:

@RichDave32 I've just noticed your profile pic 😂 where the hell did you get Bruce dressed as the queen 😂

🤣🤣I typed in funny Steve Bruce photos on google, there was a lot of him with his top off....so thought I’d keep it PG.

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

🤣🤣I typed in funny Steve Bruce photos on google, there was a lot of him with his top off....so thought I’d keep it PG.

Nobody wants to see a pair of burgers on their screens 😂 wait until you find the Mike Ashley topless photos 

Just now, AdamNufc said:

Nobody wants to see a pair of burgers on their screens 😂 wait until you find the Mike Ashley topless photos 

Ohh I’ve seen them ones already 😜

Great save from De Gea there 🤬

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Ohh I’ve seen them ones already 😜

Great save from De Gea there 🤬

They are defo postered all over your way 

Damn we should be 2-1 up 

4 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

They are defo postered all over your way 

Damn we should be 2-1 up 

Mike Ashley Topless Photos have always been my biggest weakness, just can’t get enough 😬

Edited by RichD
Always thought Darlow would be the first to deny Fernandes.
1 minute ago, Rob said:

Why is there such a high ratio of Newcastle fans active on the forum? It bothers me. 

Notoriously great FMM players I’ve heard!

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

Honestly can’t get over how we let that Man United team have 28 shots on goal mind.

Bcus we are shit! I dont recall seeing anyone close a man utd player down in our own half!

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Bcus we are shit! I dont recall seeing anyone close a man utd player down in our own half!

I know awful it was, honestly didn’t look like we had a game plan whatsoever.