Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

4 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Don't worry @Woody @RichD Bruce has this all under control 🙄🙄🙄

I really want him to do well but man management will only get you do far. Tactically i dont think he is quite there.

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Bruce will keep you up and without any trouble.

Oh he will but i dont want to be just staying up with the team we have. We aint a solid top 10 but we should be there or there abouts atleast.

Happy with the win, we didn't have to do much to win it. Newcastle made it pretty straight forward and with our start to the season the worse thing I could do is get my hopes up that we'll kick on from this win but one can dream. De Gea made a couple of really good stops to make the game comfortable for us and Mata again shone the brightest in a United shirt, the ball is on a string at his feet, hard luck to Newcastle, it was a very strange game, didn't really feel like their was 5 goals scored, can't really describe how it went. 

9 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Happy with the win, we didn't have to do much to win it. Newcastle made it pretty straight forward and with our start to the season the worse thing I could do is get my hopes up that we'll kick on from this win but one can dream. De Gea made a couple of really good stops to make the game comfortable for us and Mata again shone the brightest in a United shirt, the ball is on a string at his feet, hard luck to Newcastle, it was a very strange game, didn't really feel like their was 5 goals scored, can't really describe how it went. 

We made it easy for you.

Kane shooting from every conceivable angle second half to try and get his hat trick as opposed to holding the ball up to maintain the win is the exact reason why, to me, he will never be a world class striker. 

So I got in a bit of a debate with a good friend of mine the other day about who has the best front three: Liverpool or Spurs? He is a massive Spurs fan, so you can imagine his answer. I’m a not-massive Spurs fan, so I chose Liverpool. What do you guys think?

I would go for Liverpool as well, the numbers they get between them is hard to go anywhere else, I’d say Manchester City With a fully fit Aguero, Sterling and Mahrez would be ahead of Tottenham for me. If Kane, Bale, and Son stay fit all season though, you never know how good they could be, but for now Liverpool for me.

If Bale proves himself again and stays fit then it could be close but for me Liverpools front 3 have consistantly out performed everyone for the last 3 seasons, so they would be my choice.

The greed on some people is unreal. I’m sure Liverpool and Manchester United fans can’t be happy with this surely if it means it would affect things domestically?

This "European Premier League" is an old old idea that never took of and I hope it never does.

In other news, two weeks ago Facundo Pellistri, one of the wonderkids that I love in the game, signed for United :D

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

This man certainly knows how to keep his sheets clean.

image.thumb.jpeg.a36a1515a8fde4c25e3b2f86dfe794e4.jpeg

Best defence in all 4 leagues. Love it.

And he was on the verge of the sack last season at one point 😂

Fair play fella

So I was looking forward to have the Liverpool/Sheff game on tonight and it turns out it’s on that stupid PPV. It’s doing my head in.

It's counter intuitive tbh, I wanted to watch it and the dodgey streams weren't doing the job so I went to the pub. So because they put it on PPV I went out instead of staying in. Don't get me wrong the pub is legit all masks and that jazz but the fact is I was still forced out as I'd rather buy a couple pints than pay £15 on top of Sky, BT and Amazon. 

The last time I went to the pub just to watch a match (I've watched matches out obviously but going out for the purpose of watching the match) was back when Rodgers was in charge when I'd watch basically every match with my mate, so we're basically likely talking since the Gerrard slip or Crystanbul, even with the pain I don't recall which was the last nail in the coffin 😂

Apparently headlocks that prevent the opposition heading the ball are purely legal, how can someone sitting in a room with access to multiple cameras and angles get that decision wrong 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, we're sounding like a broken record, but VAR is useless, also what the hell is Maguire thinking, worrying times at Man U and another result gained from fortune. (if a point is even a result)