Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

7 minutes ago, RichD said:

I think it being postponed is the right thing but I do still think it should be the same for cup games. 

Agreed. But Klopp got his way. The FA, etc, are so leaned towards Liverpool it is ridiculous.

34 minutes ago, RichD said:

@Woody have we just named the most defensive team in premier league history and against bottom of the table Sheffield United? 😂

Yes mate. Heard it on talksport....fuming!

Why isnt Carroll starting again? Against the worst defensebin the league he stood a chance of knocking one in at least.

Donr get it mate.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Yes mate. Heard it on talksport....fuming!

Why isnt Carroll starting again? Against the worst defensebin the league he stood a chance of knocking one in at least.

Donr get it mate.

It’s actually laughable, Callum Wilson must be frustrated, we’ll see how the game goes, but I’m not expecting much!

9 minutes ago, RichD said:

Callum Wilson must be frustrated

In my fantasy team this week and when a Newcastle player manages to weave their way into my team they better do something good.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

In my fantasy team this week and when a Newcastle player manages to weave their way into my team they better do something good.

Good luck with that, he may get the ball a couple of times 😂

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Not had a shot on goal for 2 games so best of luck 😂😂

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Why has Callum Graham Wilson not got a hat-trick yet?

Won’t be long mate, stay patient, we only get better down to 10 men 😂

2 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

#BruceOut 

I just don’t understand what his game plan was tonight, let’s play as many defensive players as we can so we can piss off the fans.

Also I always forget to mention, your profile picture I love, my hero!

1 minute ago, RichD said:

I just don’t understand what his game plan was tonight, let’s play as many defensive players as we can so we can piss off the fans.

Also I always forget to mention, your profile picture I love, my hero!

After the sending off i switched off. Not bothering with 2nd half!

Why is fraser playing cm anyway?!! He's frickin winger!

Toss!!

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

After the sending off i switched off. Not bothering with 2nd half!

Why is fraser playing cm anyway?!! He's frickin winger!

Toss!!

It’s awful!

How Bruce has got a job managing in the prem is ridiculous. Clueless.

Just now, RichD said:

It’s awful!

How Bruce has got a job managing in the prem is ridiculous. Clueless.

Bogle and Osborn are so far forward they are almost strikers! We have buckets of pace in the team and we dont use it at all.

Tbh i'm glad we have Fernandez...he has been class amongst complete garbage.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Bogle and Osborn are so far forward they are almost strikers! We have buckets of pace in the team and we dont use it at all.

Tbh i'm glad we have Fernandez...he has been class amongst complete garbage.

How deep we sit every game is what breaks me, poor Wilson has no support.

Yeah he’s been a good signing, seems like he’s a good bloke behind the scenes as well. 

I’ll let you know how the second half goes 😂

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

How deep we sit every game is what breaks me, poor Wilson has no support.

Yeah he’s been a good signing, seems like he’s a good bloke behind the scenes as well. 

I’ll let you know how the second half goes 😂

😂 thanks. Cant bring myself to watch it.

27 minutes ago, Woody said:

😂 thanks. Cant bring myself to watch it.

1-0 down. Penalty. I think the decision was a bit harsh considering a tangle of arms caused a handball but we deserve to be behind. Even if we had 11 men.

I've watched EVERY Toon match for over 7 years. Not missed one and this is seriously the first time I've even considered not watching future matches. I've turned this off now to get a shower before work. Gonna be fun listening to the glory supporters in work stag us off. I can't even defend us either. 😕

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

1-0 down. Penalty. I think the decision was a bit harsh considering a tangle of arms caused a handball but we deserve to be behind. Even if we had 11 men.

I've watched EVERY Toon match for over 7 years. Not missed one and this is seriously the first time I've even considered not watching future matches. I've turned this off now to get a shower before work. Gonna be fun listening to the glory supporters in work stag us off. I can't even defend us either. 😕

I know I never miss watching us and this is harder to watch then when McLaren was in charge for me, it’s so defensive it’s ridiculous. If this means Ashley will be looking to move Bruce on though, it could be a good thing 😂

1 minute ago, RichD said:

I know I never miss watching us and this is harder to watch then when McLaren was in charge for me, it’s so defensive it’s ridiculous. If this means Ashley will be looking to move Bruce on though, it could be a good thing 😂

Not really unless he gives the job to Eddie Howe. An attack minded manager who would thrive with a bit of backing, i think. BUT! Fat Mike won't back any Manager so I'm not sure if it's even worth sacking Bruce. I don't even think he'd be sacked of we were relegated (which is a serious possibility). He's a cheap option. I'm sure I read somewhere that he's 19th on the list of wages out of all Prem managers (I might have made that up tbf.😂)

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

Not really unless he gives the job to Eddie Howe. An attack minded manager who would thrive with a bit of backing, i think. BUT! Fat Mike won't back any Manager so I'm not sure if it's even worth sacking Bruce. I don't even think he'd be sacked of we were relegated (which is a serious possibility). He's a cheap option. I'm sure I read somewhere that he's 19th on the list of wages out of all Prem managers (I might have made that up tbf.😂)

Yeah and I’d put him 20 out of 20 as manager in the prem haha. How he’s still in the prem managing I don’t know, especially when he keeps saying he’s trying to change the way we play 😳

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

Only one man can save Newcastle now.

Hide contents

image.gif.5700ba46a15ec4d244a582247af7ba65.gif

I nearly said earlier I’d have Pardew back even, this is honestly the worst football I’ve seen in my 90 years of supporting Newcastle.

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

I nearly said earlier I’d have Pardew back even, this is honestly the worst football I’ve seen in my 90 years of supporting Newcastle.

Atleast we played some decent football 😂

I dont even want Eddie Howe. Not that we would stand a chance but Thomas Tuchel would be nice.

The thing about that Pardew reign is that scouting players seemed easier. We picked up some unbelievable bargains back then and formed a very good team. They were a joy to watch and had some real quality. I miss Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Jonas and King Colo at the back. 😑

Just now, Dai_ said:

The thing about that Pardew reign is that scouting players seemed easier. We picked up some unbelievable bargains back then and formed a very good team. They were a joy to watch and had some real quality. I miss Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Jonas and King Colo at the back. 😑

I miss that team as well, Some class players, finishing 5th, that was one of my favourite seasons. Someday I’m sure we can bring some kind of glory. Now that Qatar and Saudi have sorted there differences, I hope somehow the takeover can be sorted. Especially with Richard Masters (hate that he has MY name) spoke about it today.  

It's okay fellas, two Uniteds won today... Oh my bad 😉

I'm just messing, I must admit I thought Bruce was doing well at yous until recently, he is trash and so devoid of ideas, no actual philosophy or style of play, he's one of the ma y managers to jump on the 5 atb bandwagon that Conte brought and it just doesn't work for anyone that isn't called Wolves, some good attacking talent in that Toon team and Bruce refuses to play to their strengths, I genuinely feel sorry for you all. 

#Bruceout #Howein

4 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

It's okay fellas, two Uniteds won today... Oh my bad 😉

I'm just messing, I must admit I thought Bruce was doing well at yous until recently, he is trash and so devoid of ideas, no actual philosophy or style of play, he's one of the ma y managers to jump on the 5 atb bandwagon that Conte brought and it just doesn't work for anyone that isn't called Wolves, some good attacking talent in that Toon team and Bruce refuses to play to their strengths, I genuinely feel sorry for you all. 

#Bruceout #Howein

Problem is he doesnt allow the team freedom to move forward and sticks to this deep defensive line that just allows teams on to us. It lacks support in the attacking 3rd which inturn starves Wilson.

Its poor management.