Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

If I was Lampard or any of these big players who made a shed load of money, I would definitely be living my best life. He’s probably had another decent pay out. So I don’t feel bad for him 😁

39 minutes ago, RichD said:

If I was Lampard or any of these big players who made a shed load of money, I would definitely be living my best life. He’s probably had another decent pay out. So I don’t feel bad for him 😁

I would take him at Toon tbh. Wether thats a good idea or notbi dont know.

Bruce btinging in another Geordie coach is judt away to dmooth things over...wont work though!

8 minutes ago, Woody said:

I would take him at Toon tbh. Wether thats a good idea or notbi dont know.

Bruce btinging in another Geordie coach is judt away to dmooth things over...wont work though!

You’d get one extra midfielder too.

I love your spelling btw 🥰

Edited by broodje kip
12 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

You’d get one extra midfielder too.

I love your spelling btw 🥰

Fat fingers mate its a pain when texting

20 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Yes 😂.

At least nobody would criticise him for not getting the best out of Almiron and Joelinton 

I can’t stand Werner being criticised 😔

Werner is getting what he deserves. No sympathy for him leaving RBL during a run to the UCL semifinals last year to join Chelsea for no reason as it was their offseason. Liked him before that move not like he’s been on a deep UCL run before or that the team was counting on their best offensive player. All he had to do was say ok join Chelsea but not until RBL UCL run is over.. Seems that early joining did wonders with his EPL scoring form this year ? His horrible pk vs Luton Town this weekend was karma .

2 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Werner is getting what he deserves. No sympathy for him leaving RBL during a run to the UCL semifinals last year to join Chelsea for no reason as it was their offseason. Liked him before that move not like he’s been on a deep UCL run before or that the team was counting on their best offensive player. All he had to do was say ok join Chelsea but not until RBL UCL run is over.. Seems that early joining did wonders with his EPL scoring form this year ? His horrible pk vs Luton Town this weekend was karma .

Werner doesn’t deserve all this. He should’ve been treated fairly and played in where he really suits.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Werner doesn’t deserve all this. He should’ve been treated fairly and played in where he really suits.

Kinda intrigued which players from Chelsea you’d put where in your Werner tactic.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Kinda intrigued which players from Chelsea you’d put where in your Werner tactic.

GK: Kepa Arrizabalaga (I like him a lot more)

CB: Kurt Zouma

L: Cesar Azpilicueta

CB: Thiago Silva

WB: Ben Chilwell/Marcos Alonso

WB: Reece James

CM: N’Golo Kante/Mateo Kovacic

CM: Mason Mount/Billy Gilmour/Jorginho

AP:Hakim Ziyech/Chris Pulisic

AP:Kai Havertz/Callum Hudson-Odoi

P:Timo Werner/Tammy Abraham

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

GK: Kepa Arrizabalaga (I like him a lot more)

CB: Kurt Zouma

L: Cesar Azpilicueta

CB: Thiago Silva

WB: Ben Chilwell/Marcos Alonso

WB: Reece James

CM: N’Golo Kante/Mateo Kovacic

CM: Mason Mount/Billy Gilmour/Jorginho

AP:Hakim Ziyech/Chris Pulisic

AP:Kai Havertz/Callum Hudson-Odoi

P:Timo Werner/Tammy Abraham

You need to screenshot this and send it over to Roman.

Just now, RichD said:

And normality again.

Hayden caught out of position. Can't slate him as he's one of the only players that gives everything. If anything, Bruce playing him at RB is stupidity. Especially with TWO RB's sitting on the bench. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Dai_ said:

Hayden caught out of position. Can't slate him as he's one of the only players that gives everything. If anything, Bruce playing him at RB is stupidity. Especially with TWO RB's sitting on the bench. 🤦‍♂️

I know him and Alimiron work there socks off. Hayden hasn’t got a good track record at RB as well, he’s just clueless. We are having a go, but it’s not down to Bruce 😂

4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Taking Lampard out of the situation, is Tuchel a good appointment?

I was listening to sky sports earlier and the media out there say he’s a bit like Pep and he looks in to every detail and he knows his stuff, he tries to create a relationship with fans, media, players. 

Not my words though, I don’t know 🤔

Also why can’t we attack like we have the second half more 😥

Not really sure if Leeds were bad or we were quite good in the second half. Either way, it's still another loss despite being the best 45 minutes I've seen from us in a loooooong time. 😑

1 minute ago, leedsunited87 said:

Arghhhhhh just finished work, remind me the score again ;)

I was being sarcastic 😂

I honestly didn’t expect us to even give you a decent game tbh 😁

4 minutes ago, RichD said:

I was being sarcastic 😂

I honestly didn’t expect us to even give you a decent game tbh 😁

Haha I know mate haha, decent won for us, tbf we needed it, as I've said poor manager, crap owner, great fans, we was like that for years so you will get your time 1 day, just got to ride it out lad

2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Haha I know mate haha, decent won for us, tbf we needed it, as I've said poor manager, crap owner, great fans, we was like that for years so you will get your time 1 day, just got to ride it out lad

Oh they’d love it if they got their day, love it!