Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Such a shame, massive club like Newcastle should not be near the bottom. Its a absolute disgrace and I feel for you as fans. My all time fav player is Alan Shearer, so I understand what your going through! Happened to us, but lasted years lads. You need a basic overall of the squad, a lot of dead wood in there, need players that want to play for the badge, not there pay packet

30 minutes ago, Woody said:

Now FatAsh is sticking with Bruce!! I can only laugh about it at this point!

Maybe if you were all nicer to Ashley he might not be screwing you all with his manager decisions as the only reason he would keep Bruce at this point is to piss you all off.

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

Maybe if you were all nicer to Ashley he might not be screwing you all with his manager decisions as the only reason he would keep Bruce at this point is to piss you all off.

You're probably right. 😆

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

Why do I miss Newcastle being on this weekend even though we are shit???

Because you like to see other teams pick up 3 points. 😂

I love watching England and i very very rarely miss a game but against San Marino i was hugely let down.

It was boring football against a side that should of conceded far more and teams like Spain and Germany smash 7,8 and 9 past them. Its pathetic tbh.

Edited by Woody
1 minute ago, Woody said:

Because you like to see other teams pick up 3 points. 😂

I love watching England and i very very rarely miss a game but against San Marino i was hugely let down.

It was boring football against a side that should of conceded far more and teams like Spain and Germany smash 7,8 and 9 past them. Its pathetic tbh.

Yeah I know if we were on I’d just be annoyed for the rest of the weekend probably 😂

I didn’t watch your game but I’m big in to Wales international and go to all home games and go away quite a bit. I love it. But I just cannot get in to it without fans at all. Newcastle games only thing I can get in to, I wish I couldn’t cause we are shit 😂

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Yeah I know if we were on I’d just be annoyed for the rest of the weekend probably 😂

I didn’t watch your game but I’m big in to Wales international and go to all home games and go away quite a bit. I love it. But I just cannot get in to it without fans at all. Newcastle games only thing I can get in to, I wish I couldn’t cause we are shit 😂

That we are mate. I've resigned my self to the fact we are going down.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Get in!! Have some of that Joey lad. You’re going down and the red and white wizards are going up 🔴

Jonson Clarke-Harris > Charlie Wyke

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

I suppose you are one of these people who thinks Lewandowski is better than Wyke as well.

Please don’t put me down with them people, I beg you 😰

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I suppose you are one of these people who thinks Lewandowski is better than Wyke as well.

Are you really a fan of him? I work with a lad who is a Sunderland fan and he's always said he hates Wyke. I know this season has come out of nowhere, sort of but every time I watch you lot (which isn't all that often) he stands out. Might be because I'm a fan of a big target man and he puts himself about. He says its mainly down to McGeady having such a good season.

39 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Get in!! Have some of that Joey lad. You’re going down and the red and white wizards are going up 🔴

Crap club, crap players, crap manager.....just crap! 😉

58 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Are you really a fan of him? I work with a lad who is a Sunderland fan and he's always said he hates Wyke. I know this season has come out of nowhere, sort of but every time I watch you lot (which isn't all that often) he stands out. Might be because I'm a fan of a big target man and he puts himself about. He says its mainly down to McGeady having such a good season.

Yes, he had a tough start at the club but has always given 100% and puts himself about. Polar opposite to Will Grigg who had a tough start and couldn’t be arsed to make any effort to turn it around. McGeady was good in our first season in L1 as well (under Jack Ross) so I think it’s more down to having a manager who believes in him that’s sparked this run. Not many players are going to want to play for Ross and Phil Parkinson.

22 goals with still 10 games left to play are good numbers regardless of the division and I am surprised that he hates someone who has played such a key role in *hopefully* turning the results and the club around since Lee Johnson arrived.

44 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Yes, he had a tough start at the club but has always given 100% and puts himself about. Polar opposite to Will Grigg who had a tough start and couldn’t be arsed to make any effort to turn it around. McGeady was good in our first season in L1 as well (under Jack Ross) so I think it’s more down to having a manager who believes in him that’s sparked this run. Not many players are going to want to play for Ross and Phil Parkinson.

22 goals with still 10 games left to play are good numbers regardless of the division and I am surprised that he hates someone who has played such a key role in *hopefully* turning the results and the club around since Lee Johnson arrived.

It pains me to say but your lot have been excellent this season.

31 minutes ago, Woody said:

It pains me to say but your lot have been excellent this season.

Let's not get carried away. Its League One. 🤣 in all seriousness, they haven't been good all season. They've put a run together now they (annoyingly) have a really good manager.

So just reading that the reason Matt Ritchie called Steve Bruce a coward is because Bruce has been getting Steve Angew and Stephen Clemence to inform players if they’ve been dropped as he wanted to avoid confrontation. How is this man a manager?? @Dai_ @Woody

54 minutes ago, Rich said:

So just reading that the reason Matt Ritchie called Steve Bruce a coward is because Bruce has been getting Steve Angew and Stephen Clemence to inform players if they’ve been dropped as he wanted to avoid confrontation. How is this man a manager?? @Dai_ @Woody

Cant stand the bloke lads. I honestly dont know how he has managed for this long.