Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

6 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Don't know why I'm surprised but how can a man with nearly 1000 games as a manager not realise that a semi-succesful gameplan against a Spurs team will have absolutely ZERO success against a team like Burnley?

Even though we deserve nothing so far. How the fudge did we not get a penalty? Have the rules changed? You can kick a man, head height in your own penalty area? SHOCKING decision! 😡

FB_IMG_1618141843627.thumb.jpg.372312fe55fe262b419f561774759c7e.jpg

Looks like he's asking for Tarkowski's number, or staring at a really small tattoo that he just got done. 

Another mare for VAR again today, McTominay's 'foul' on Son, ref didn't give it, we score them VAR says to have a look at this mate, Ref goes over and somehow sees that as a foul, thankfully it didn't matter, but if they're getting decisions wrong and badly wrong at that, why is it still here, I'd rather have pure human error and guessing than this VAR b*llshit at this point. Though we all know they won't just scrap the idea, so make amendments and make referees discuss their decisions after the final whistle. Only way I think this gets better. 

40 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think we should all take a moment out of our day to mark the anniversary of one of the Geordie Nations “proudest” moments.

Brought a tear to my eye, what a moment 😝

Edited by Rich
57 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I think we should all take a moment out of our day to mark the anniversary of one of the Geordie Nations “proudest” moments.

Absolute scum. 

Let’s be honest that horse would not have felt a thing from Barry’s poor punch 😂

I just don’t get how even punching a horse would enter his mind. Idiot.

43 minutes ago, Rich said:

Let’s be honest that horse would not have felt a thing from Barry’s poor punch 😂

I just don’t get how even punching a horse would enter his mind. Idiot.

People tell horses they are ‘hung like a Rob’.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

People tell horses they are ‘hung like a Rob’.

Ohhh it’s not nice lying to horses, worse than punching IMO.

1 minute ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Joeldinho has arrived. 

As if you're trying to Brazilian'ise an already Brazilian player..... 🤦‍♂️🤣

24 minutes ago, Rob said:

The Bruceometer is going wild today. 

Yeah, the fact he's sitting so deep against 10 men FFS! 

This man boils my f*cking blood! 😡😡😡

Just now, Woody said:

Good god.....good job we won that!

We don’t half make things hard for ourselves😂

Seriously who sits back against 10 men?? I won’t say much as we did win but still. 

All hail Steve Bruce... The messiah! 🙌

NOT! Joe Willock should start. What does Longstaff offer more than him? Defensive solidity? Not if you tell Willock he has to sit now and again. I'd take his energy and goal threat over Longstaff every day of the week.

It took us conceding twice to realise we had to step up the pitch a bit. He's bluffing his way to keeping us safe and he's going to keep his job. I can bloody see it. 😕

1 minute ago, Rich said:

We don’t half make things hard for ourselves😂

Seriously who sits back against 10 men?? I won’t say much as we did win but still. 

Yeah Brucey got his tactics wrong 2nd half....i love Willock but i think we will gind it hard to keep him if Arsenal are willing to let him go.

Smart management by Bruce to bring Willock on when he did, as he scored the winner. Keeping you guys up, like Rafa did. Good manager.

30 minutes ago, Rob said:

Smart management by Bruce to bring Willock on when he did, as he scored the winner. Keeping you guys up, like Rafa did. Good manager.

😂 just stop it now....naughty boy.

31 minutes ago, Rob said:

I had very high opinions of you. I'm seriously starting to doubt that now. 😕🤣

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

😂 just stop it now....naughty boy.

8 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I had very high opinions of you. I'm seriously starting to doubt that now. 😕🤣

He tried it with me earlier on and I tried my best not to bite but I probably did 😂

Just now, samhardy said:

To be fair Bruce probably gained a load of confidence today knowing that he wasn’t the worst manager on the same touchline for the first time all season.

I’d much rather Moyes than Bruce, there was no saving your sinking ship 😘

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’d much rather Moyes than Bruce, there was no saving your sinking ship 😘

If Moyes had been in charge of Newcastle from the start of the season you’d have been relegated by Christmas.

And just so you know our ship had been salvaged by Big Sam who navigated it out of the stormy waters and that was the only time in the last decade we had a decent team. Moyes came in and wrecked all of it when we could have finished top 10 under Big Sam and maybe even a surprise Europa League push but Roy Hodgson and England had other ideas.

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

If Moyes had been in charge of Newcastle from the start of the season you’d have been relegated by Christmas.

And just so you know our ship had been salvaged by Big Sam who navigated it out of the stormy waters and that was the only time in the last decade we had a decent team. Moyes came in and wrecked all of it when we could have finished top 10 under Big Sam and maybe even a surprise Europa League push but Roy Hodgson and England had other ideas.

I was only winding you up, Only thing I remember from Moyes being in charge of you was him signing a few Manchester United players that weren’t up to it. 

I wish we had a West Ham fan on here, would love to know what they think of him, cause to be fair he looks like he’s done a good job from the outside looking in, but it’s always different when you watch that team week in week out and a lot can be luck. Like with Newcastle this season, how we haven’t only got about 10 points is mad.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Only thing I remember from Moyes being in charge of you was him signing a few Manchester United players that weren’t up to it. 

The bloke declared in his first press conference after taking over that we were in a relegation battle, he hadn’t even met the players 😂