Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Mourinhos new Drogba or Millito as he lifts Serie A next season in a massive turnaround for Mourinho.

Wouldnt put it past him.

Looks like Newcastle is in for Jens Cajuste. He turned out to be a stud in FMM every time I've used him. Lots of teams interested, but I think Leeds recently pulled out over the reported 15m price. 

38 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Looks like Newcastle is in for Jens Cajuste. He turned out to be a stud in FMM every time I've used him. Lots of teams interested, but I think Leeds recently pulled out over the reported 15m price. 

Honestly, I can't see us getting anyone this summer. The takeover is just overshadowing everyone's thinking. Like Willcock, I'm sure he was all for it when it looked like it was going forward, now he's wondering if it's worth it as it'll just be last season mk2, but against teams who have improved where we've stood still, if not gone backwards.

43 minutes ago, hhooo said:

We've been buzzing around him, sounds a good little player, but we seem well-stocked in midfield anyway...

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

We've been buzzing around him, sounds a good little player, but we seem well-stocked in midfield anyway...

Right, I would love to see us ship Sissoko and winks and get him in, but he would still be behind Skipp for development

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

Yeah looks like we may sell Sean Longstaff and bring him in, I’d be very happy with that. Also linked with Kamara from Marseille, I’d be happy with either of them! 

25 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yeah looks like we may sell Sean Longstaff and bring him in, I’d be very happy with that. Also linked with Kamara from Marseille, I’d be happy with either of them! 

It's a shame for Longstaff as he was excellent under Rafa. Just shows how shit Bruce is really that he can't get the best out of him.

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

It's a shame for Longstaff as he was excellent under Rafa. Just shows how shit Bruce is really that he can't get the best out of him.

Yeah I know, it was exciting seeing him and his brother come through, hate seeing him go because he’s been good previously but hasn’t been good enough at all for a long time. 

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

CA23CAFE-961D-4D27-A3B4-D9085F1ACA27.thumb.jpeg.93b90098e8d2582f7af774d5529cf880.jpeg

Only 23% of Newcastle fans are pessimist about their upcoming season 💀

That's better than the last poll I saw, I thought we were bottom by a long way.

I don't know of any Newcastle fans who are excited about the season.

8 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

That's better than the last poll I saw, I thought we were bottom by a long way.

I don't know of any Newcastle fans who are excited about the season.

Its a disaster before its even started

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

18. Crystal Palace/Brighton
19. Newcastle 
20. Watford

My prediction is this

I think we might be able to sneak into 15th, but that's it. Mid to lower bottom half of the table.

7 hours ago, broodje kip said:

18. Crystal Palace/Brighton
19. Newcastle 
20. Watford

My prediction is this

Villa are at risk too. Lost their one good player.

What a performance from Brentford!

A great win. Arsenal have nothing uptop at all...Tierney was excellent and so was Smith-Rowe but that was it!

4 hours ago, Rob said:

Villa are at risk too. Lost their one good player.

I don’t think so. Grealish is a huge loss but they signed 4 great players this transfer window. Anyway, I’ve updated my relegation prediction:

18) Newcastle
19) Southampton 
20) Watford

15 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

However Brentford do this season, mr tree and there fans should be extremely proud and I wish them all the luck this season :)

Cheers lads (this plus @Roband @Woody). I am indeed immensely proud, just trying to remember that pride comes before a fall! 

13 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Absolute madness these games this weekend, Newcastle were 2:1 up! Whats going on 

Whats going on? An absolute piss poor decision to award a penalty gave them an advantage. Oh, and our inability to defend. 👌

2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Whats going on? An absolute piss poor decision to award a penalty gave them an advantage. Oh, and our inability to defend. 👌

Plus i dont think we left our 18 yard line much in the 2nd half. Usuall sit back bollocks!!

All the talk about Kane but what about Son? Absolutely wasting his career at Spurs, should have left by now imo. Would easily get into most the top sides in Europe. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

All the talk about Kane but what about Son? Absolutely wasting his career at Spurs, should have left by now imo. Would easily get into most the top sides in Europe. 

Oh be quiet. 🤣

@broodje kip how are you?

8 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Absolute madness these games this weekend, Newcastle were 2:1 up! Whats going on 

You had to draw attention to it didn't you! 😉