Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

5 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I sincerely hope Newcastle can return to challenging for honours, certainly one of my better liked clubs even with their recent history. 

I'm less  convinced than you guys on where this is heading. 

More competition in the Prem is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. 

Any team except Newcastle for me.

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Any team except Newcastle for me.

And why is that? Because we have more money than Man City!

Edited by Woody
4 minutes ago, lonfo said:

Would Vlahovic accept moving to Newcastle, hypothetically?

If we stay up you never know, but can’t see a player like that coming in January tbh. He’s a beast if arsenal do get him, I’d be jealous. 

52 minutes ago, Rich said:

It’s the relationship we have, all hate towards each other 😂

I don't get it....your such a wonderful person and he's a sandwich! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

I don't get it....your such a wonderful person and he's a sandwich! 🤣

He's not the best sandwich though...

That's a ham and peas pudding Stottie from Greggs

Edited by geordiekrispy
1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

That’s why Rich loves me so much :D 

It's like they say...its what's inside(the sandwich) that counts 😉

18 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

He's not the best sandwich though...

That's a ham and peas pudding Stottie from Greggs

I'm sure they stopped these yano! I was gutted when they stopped the massive half stottie filled with Chicken and Stuffing 

8 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm sure they stopped these yano! I was gutted when they stopped the massive half stottie filled with Chicken and Stuffing 

I have no idea I haven't been in the country since 2013...

I'd be gutted if they had stopped them.

9 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I have no idea I haven't been in the country since 2013...

I'd be gutted if they had stopped them.

Where you based? And yeah I'm positive I saw a tweet saying they'd been discontinued ages ago. Please say you've had a saveloy dip from Dickson's, now those are godly!

32 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Where you based? And yeah I'm positive I saw a tweet saying they'd been discontinued ages ago. Please say you've had a saveloy dip from Dickson's, now those are godly!

I'm in Perth, Western Australia, have been since 2012 (went back in 2013 for a friends wedding and then my own).

Yeah I've had a saveloy from Dickson's, the wife also loved the coronation chicken sandwich and massive pizza slice from the Grainger Market.

So Wood starts as expected, quite like the look of our starting line up today, not sure on Longstaff starting again though, but hope he has a great game like the rest of them, must win today 🤞🏻

I've not weighed in on the Lascelles bashing that's come up on here previously but even I have to admit now that he's a liability. He should be an absolute force at the back and if being a Premier League CB was about winning towering headers he would be but the man is as much as a footballer as my Nan and she's been buried for 12 years. He is shocking!

We were very loose with the ball far too often under no pressure most of the time. Watford sat back, even after going a goal down. Obviously, the plan was to have a go in the last 15 mins and hopefully not be too far adrift by that point.

That was a massive game and I'm so disappointed. 

Lads... my kids have been climbing all over me all day, so i never had chance to write earlier, but this was forming in my mind... i was ready to burst your bubble at beating little old Watford... who, it's well worth remembering, have only not lost 5 of their 18 matches before today, beating rubbish teams like Villa, Man U, Norwich and Everton, and drawing with the Toon...... even Brentford beat them, and we weren't able to beat Burnley, Norwich or Newcastle, so that shows you something ;)

And then they got a late equaliser anyway!!

Oof... and yes, i have to say, the Wood signing is.... curious, let's say! 

Still, at least you get to play Boro next year, plus the Mackems if you and they are lucky... and you should smash the Championship, which will be fun... and we only have to finish above two other teams now... so it's a win-win in my book 👍

Makes me feel a bit better that Sunderland threw away a 1-0 lead against Accrington as Accrington were also down to 10 men, but I’m glad @samhardyhad some cheap pints, see you next season 😂

Sooner Lascelles buggers off the better, sorry but he's a clown. Two left feet and no footballing brain, he's meant to be our captain, a leader, he's spineless and shouldn't be a captain of this club.

The difference in ability between Trippier and the rest of our squad bar Joelinton is massive. He looked calm and composed, the majority of others run round like headless chickens.

Good goal from Maxi, couple decent runs but other than that he was poor. Just beat your man and whip a cross in. 

We need two up top, I noticed Wood was very isolated, won a lot of flick ons but there was no one near him to feed off these and carry on the attack. We need another striker but obviously the glaring issue right now is we have no back one, Two centre halfs needed. I've been patient but the Saudis need to blow a decent chunk of money now on two new centre halfs, get a decent midfielder in on loan and hopefully a left back or im telling you now we are going down.

Maxi can't cross for Toffee, if we don't sign another striker then he should be played in the number 10 role behind Wood until Wilson is back and we can play two up top.

Big Changes Needed.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

Makes me feel a bit better that Sunderland threw away a 1-0 lead against Accrington as Accrington were also down to 10 men, but I’m glad @samhardyhad some cheap pints, see you next season 😂

Worth a look, the equaliser is an absolute shocker 🤦‍♂️

Pretty sure Rafa will be regretting not coming back to Newcastle, he’s on the brink.

Also not Newcastle related but my god James Ward Prowse is unreal at free kicks 😮

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Worth a look, the equaliser is an absolute shocker 🤦‍♂️

Conceded the exact same goal on Tuesday night. At the moment the opposition are more of a threat from our corners than we are.

29 minutes ago, Rich said:

Pretty sure Rafa will be regretting not coming back to Newcastle, he’s on the brink.

He’s shit.

19 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Conceded the exact same goal on Tuesday night. At the moment the opposition are more of a threat from our corners than we are.

He’s shit.

He isn’t looking great at the moment, was never going to work for him at Everton, I still love him though.

25 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Didn’t even have to wait a year @Rich 😉

I knew this would come back to haunt me, I was waiting for it 😂

I still rate him, everything went against him at Everton, doesn’t help when the fans hate you like they do.

Everton as a club is a mess. I hoped Rafa would work out but he hardly had a chance did he, hated from the start and given no backing. Reports Martinez is the running ffs. 

Loved hearing Anfield singing his name again, top level shithousery and some support I'm sure. 

I just hoped it would work out for him as we all know he's loves the city. 

Howe will be sacked after the next defeat and Rafa will be back at the Toon 😛