Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Its was a strange game...started really well but once Iiverpool scored we folded!

Still pushed and i think we did well 2nd half. Maxi had a good game but we cant score at the moment, its like we are trying too hard.

I thought we were largely poor tbf, the main difference was Nunez took his big chance which he's not been doing. Then what a pass for the Gakpo goal. 

Then it basically comes down to the keepers, Alisson is the best in the business and he showed it yet again while Pope made a mistake and was punished. 

We have been linked the Benitez, 1 million percent would I have him here, very very much doubt he will take us over, but we can dream, great man, great manager 

MOTD is looking a tad ropey this weekend with no presenters, commentators or interviews 😂

Haven't actually watched it this season for obvious reasons but talk about how to kill a show 😂😂

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

MOTD is looking a tad ropey this weekend with no presenters, commentators or interviews 😂

Haven't actually watched it this season for obvious reasons but talk about how to kill a show 😂😂

And no football focus or final score. Wonder how long this will last.

Tbh Lineker does me head in sometimes. Great presenter but keep your views to yourself. 

I dont get why everyone has to say shit online just because they can...seems a little bit sad to me!

I know everyone has opinions but sometimes its best left unsaid.

Tbf I don't think I've watched MOTD since Sky started putting the highlights on YouTube. 

Back in my youth though it was a massive part of my Saturday night, we'd have our cousin round and we'd play the PS3 until MOTD, every single weekend without fail. Those were the days. 

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Tbf I don't think I've watched MOTD since Sky started putting the highlights on YouTube. 

Back in my youth though it was a massive part of my Saturday night, we'd have our cousin round and we'd play the PS3 until MOTD, every single weekend without fail. Those were the days. 

Yeah definitely I don't watch it as to much crap they go on about, I heard it was on for 40 mins or so, just plain highlights, that's how it should be without the waffle lol 😆 they bore me to death with it 

As much as I want Spurs to get top four, I wouldn’t be sad if Howe got Newcastle there instead. Just a spot on man and one that I hope the owners appreciate.

Edited by Rob
52 minutes ago, Rob said:

As much as I want Spurs to get top four, I wouldn’t be sad if Howe got Newcastle there instead. Just a spot on man and one that I hope the owners appreciate.

Nice of you to say mate. Lads played well last night and if it wasnt for Botman's mistake it would of been comfortable. VAR was a joke again but hey thats how it goes.

I do think top 4 is gone for us, but Newcastle twitching lads? Hopefully West Ham get a result to give me some slight hope but I think it's too little too late for us.