Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

29 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I do think top 4 is gone for us, but Newcastle twitching lads? Hopefully West Ham get a result to give me some slight hope but I think it's too little too late for us. 

You need more faith in David De Gea’s ability to cock it all up.

38 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I do think top 4 is gone for us, but Newcastle twitching lads? Hopefully West Ham get a result to give me some slight hope but I think it's too little too late for us. 

Twitching? How so? We lost to one of two teams above us in the table.... 🤔

I'm not happy we lost but content with how we went at Arsenal. I seriously can't be annoyed with any result after how we've performed this season.

I would love to get CL but we're guaranteed European football of some kind so I'm happy whatever happens. Saying that, it might be too soon for us to play in the CL. Natural progression would of been Europe League place so whatever happens in our last 4 games (Leeds, Leicester, Brighton, Chelsea) I am over the moon. 😊

(I've lived through us throwing away a 15 point lead in the Premiership. I can cope with throwing away a CL place from this position 👍)

It’s just the same as I said earlier, Newcastle have overachieved and can be happy to be in with a shot of top four. They’ll go on to big things but this squad and management should be remembered for what they’ve achieved imo.

I can see Liverpool pipping either toon or Man U for top four now though.

Very confident we get Top 4 now, although wasn't after we conceded late on against Leeds.

Hopefully Villa do us a favour and CL is wrapped up tomorrow but although we have a fair few injuries we should beat Leicester on Monday to seal the deal 

2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BABYYYYY!!!! 😁😁😁

Amazing, what a season, Top 4 and a trip to Wembley, E I E I E I ohhhhh

On 21/06/2023 at 19:13, AdamNufc said:

TOONALI 🇮🇹🍝

And potentially Chiesa and Theo according to the rumours.

On 23/06/2023 at 12:01, Rob said:

And potentially Chiesa and Theo according to the rumours.

Theo would unreal but think Spurs will get Maddison, So we will get Szob for £60m then we will go for a low value Left back and Centre back.