Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

I was there yesterday and the alot of reds beleive that De Gea will learn and we have to patient with him all keepers make mistakes and it's just because of the price tag that the press are pointing him out.

But yes Clubz looks asif he can be the next big thing for us there was a banner in the United end 'Who needs Wesley when we've got Cleverley' :wub:

@Jayze it is a shame United were not patient with Tim Howard, Roy Carroll, Ben Foster, Ricardo, Andy Goram, Massimo Taibi, Mark Bosnich, Paul Rachubka, The 1 minute man Nick Culkin, and Raimond van der Gouw :)

But can United afford to be patient though, if De Gea keeps going like he is now where he's messed up in last 2 games it could cost United title.

Out of the list I posted above Tim Howard and Ben Foster would be the only suitable first team/back up goalkeepers United would have at this present time

De Gea will be great. He's been performing week in week out for At.Madrid for some time already. They have a very attacking side - and De Gea has coped very well with the pressure of a weak backline.

@Jayze it is a shame United were not patient with Tim Howard, Roy Carroll, Ben Foster, Ricardo, Andy Goram, Massimo Taibi, Mark Bosnich, Paul Rachubka, The 1 minute man Nick Culkin, and Raimond van der Gouw :)

Are you forgetting... John O'Shea?!

I cry internally (and will eternally) every time I hear his name

if they were the 'greatest team ever' surely they would be the true kings of Europe rather than having a pitiful 3 European reigns

'Pitiful'?

@Paka yes John O'Shea (didn't realise how good he was in goal) Maybe you should have kept him as a sub goalkeeper :lol:

And compared to R. Madrid's 9 that is quite pitiful

this year i think that man city have got a very very good chance this year they are playing good football great team and have got a great chairman and a good stadium liverpool i think will get in the top 4 over arsenal and im not being byist but i think stoke will dp pretty well n looking to be a established premier league team and with the signings of crouch palacios and jerome they are quality players who will help us this year i think a they will finish 10-8th this year

well a draw against supposedly the best side in the group at Kiev with no pennant,etherington,crouch,wilson,delap is a great draw and i think we'll qualify to the next round and only 3 goals conceded in 9 games and in them games weve played chelsea(H)0-0 Liverpool(H)1-0 Kiev(A)1-1.Is great going and how weve defended for those games were top quality,weve probably got the best defence in the league tbqh.

Just because you're a team used to defending doesn't mean you're the best at defending. Look when Man City go on the defensive side, no one can get through. But I agree Stoke will be in the top 10 this year they're one of the best teams in the league (Outside top 6).

Woogate and Upson two injury prone centre backs, Huth who doesn't even play right back and Higginbottom as your left back :lol:

Doesn't really compare to the defence of A. Cole, J. Terry, D. Luiz/Alex B. Ivan/J. Bosingwa

Who have conceded the fewest amount of goals in the EPL for the past 2 years :)

Cole's been average the last year, Terry's a monster but very slow, Luiz is erratic and Bosingwa leaves a lot to be desired defensively, look at someone like Smalling who combines defence and attack perfectly :) Can't wait for tomorrow

Chelsea are going to get raped by United as they did in the Premier League 2011 ;)

Btw Mata will probably play right as they have no one creative in the middle and will want him to cut in

Lampard Meireles Ramires

Mata Torres? Anelka

Ramires with the creative spark and Meireles holding the fought :P

Besides I do believe David Luiz raped Man Utd on his own ;)

No i meant when he scored

Cech

Bosingwa Terry Luiz/Alex Cole

Lampard Meireles Ramires

Mata Torres/Someone else Anelka

And its the biggest game Smalling, Jones and De Gea will have to play so far this season (In my opinion even if AVB doesn't agree)