Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Looks like all the Sky Sports commentators are up Gerrard's backside during his last home match.

Anyone remember Scholes getting this treatment? Or Lampard?

After all...have you ever seen Gerrard win the league? ;)

Shocking news about Livermore!

I understand that a lot of people are going to experiment at least the once out of curiosity or peer pressure (never touched blow myself), but at 25 you'd expect someone would have got it out of their system by now. Especially a supposed role model. At least he's put his hands up and not come up with a pathetic excuse like when Rio let his club and fans down!

Good to see Gerrard getting a good reception from the palace crowd, it takes an intelligent fan to appreciate what an oppositions player has done for English football.

Looks like all the Sky Sports commentators are up Gerrard's backside during his last home match.

Anyone remember Scholes getting this treatment? Or Lampard?

After all...have you ever seen Gerrard win the league? ;)

Understandable really, it is the first time I have seen player cam on Sky in donkeys years

ADM was on at the start of the season, I didn't bother with that one ;D

I plead ignorance and stupidity...

What or who is an ADM???

Don't worry, the Utd supporters are wondering the same thing!

Angel Di Maria

ADM was on at the start of the season, I didn't bother with that one ;D

I plead ignorance and stupidity...

What or who is an ADM???

Don't worry, the Utd supporters are wondering the same thing!

Angel Di Maria

Oh aye, forgot about that fella..

Shows how much an impact he has made since signing for ManUre

Can't blame the guy, he didn't want to be there in the first place, the manager has forgotten he's available for selection and the fans haven't got behind him. Hopefully he gets his move to PSG in the summer and he can get his career back on track.

Can't blame the guy, he didn't want to be there in the first place, the manager has forgotten he's available for selection and the fans haven't got behind him. Hopefully he gets his move to PSG in the summer and he can get his career back on track.

I normally buy Di Maria in FMH when with a big club...Even had him a couple with Lower League Clubs when he reaches 35-36 and out of contract :D

God knows what happened to Di Maria. Next year, he'll have a chance at Champions League football again, and that is when he will have to prove himself. If he doesn't, he'll become the next Ozil.

My £10 is on Hull to beat Man United and Newcastle to Lose to go down!

Mate go back to sleep,Hull won't beat united end of story,but on the flip side we deserve to go down 1 point out of a possible 30.

We.are a joke of a team I hope we go down and fat Mike sells,we have a clueless coach a greedy owner and a DOF that doesn't buy anyone!!

Hull will beat United its just whether Newcastle can win is the question for me!

Mate your in a dream world hull have no chance

GG to Southend and especially Phil Brown. He didn't celebrate as he is great friends with Ainsworth. Nice one.

I've always supported our manager with Hodgson being the only one I can say I wanted out, I've stood by Rodgers even though I know he does stupid things (team selections, comments etc) but I'm at breaking point!

I've always supported our manager with Hodgson being the only one I can say I wanted out, I've stood by Rodgers even though I know he does stupid things (team selections, comments etc) but I'm at breaking point!

Your getting destroyed by stoke today lad just a case of how many will stoke score

That team selection is baffling, no Lambert against Stoke Ffs, why sign him then leave him out of his type of game! I'm having an absolute head turn, I'm furious! This year Rodgers has made me question him but after the last few weeks I'm close to giving up. He's a top quality coach and is great at developing talent but is he a top manager? I thought he could adapt and improve to become a top manager but I seriously have my doubts after the last few months.

The only thing that I felt sympathy for was fir forgerrard. It was his last match. What a loss. Well Atleast he left with a bam. Even tho that bam was against his club.

The fact the players failed to stand up for him in the three games where it mattered (Villa, Palace, Stoke) this season is sickening tbh.

There are far to many players that dont deserve to wear the jersey...i live in holland so i am not on top of the situation. But i always feel they pay to much for mediocre players. Allen, that striker who plays at west ham...come on....

Allen is crap but he can do a job, the thing is you don't really notice him but when he plays well we do, the issue is as you said we spent a stupid amount on him.

Carroll again was a stupid amount of money but he could have worked out well if things went differently, the issue there was we tried to sign players in a stupid way. We spent 50 odd million on the best assister and header the season before thinking that would work and it didn't.

The main problem for us is most of the transfers have been massive fails and the ones that do do well we sell, the whole club needs a massive clear out in the summer with the committee, scouts and maybe even Rodgers shown the door.