Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

58 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Worst of all is it's United and Mourinho so they could be unplayable next season or they could flop lol, both options would be hard to watch :p. I Imagine Klopp or Pep with that squad!

I know what you mean....but it is season 3, this is when he cocks it all up 😂

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Bet he loved that 96th minute winner 😂

To be fair...they deserved it after that 2nd half.

Bloody shocking 1st half though.

Charlton had a drum in the away end which just about sums them up as a club, shit club and deserve everything that comes to them in fairness.

Couldn't ask for much more from the first game of the new era. First half was crap but it makes a change to have a plan B for once and to come from behind is some kind of urban legend in these parts so that's a positive in itself. We will need to improve but performance on the first week means nothing when you get the result.

Bali Mumba one of best players on the pitch at 16 years old, definitely one to look out for

34 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Charlton had a drum in the away end which just about sums them up as a club, shit club and deserve everything that comes to them in fairness.

Couldn't ask for much more from the first game of the new era. First half was crap but it makes a change to have a plan B for once and to come from behind is some kind of urban legend in these parts so that's a positive in itself. We will need to improve but performance on the first week means nothing when you get the result.

Bali Mumba one of best players on the pitch at 16 years old, definitely one to look out for

It pains me to say this but you were good 2nd half...yes Mumba is potentially quality.

6 hours ago, Woody said:

It pains me to say this but you were good 2nd half...yes Mumba is potentially quality.

I think we looked better in the second half as Charlton's pressing was so intense in the first half it was almost impossible for them to keep that up. It showed in the second period especially the last 15 minutes. Not reading much into the performance today though it's the result that matters, still hoping for 2/3 more signings and if Oviedo stays him and McGeady will be a terrifying left hand side for this division. Oviedo is the best player at the club by a country mile and his attitude seems decent, it's just whether his wages will be sustainable at this level for a season.

39 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I think we looked better in the second half as Charlton's pressing was so intense in the first half it was almost impossible for them to keep that up. It showed in the second period especially the last 15 minutes. Not reading much into the performance today though it's the result that matters, still hoping for 2/3 more signings and if Oviedo stays him and McGeady will be a terrifying left hand side for this division. Oviedo is the best player at the club by a country mile and his attitude seems decent, it's just whether his wages will be sustainable at this level for a season.

You have the basis of a decent team mate...like you said if he adds another 2 or 3 i think you will do well.

Getting harder to call the PL table each year but the thing is the league's just so shit now with some of the clubs involved and also the fact that any one of 12/13 teams could get relegated.

1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham
  5. Chelsea
  6. Arsenal
  7. Everton
  8. Wolves
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester
  11. Southampton
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Burnley
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Fulham
  16. Newcastle
  17. Brighton
  18. Watford
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff
8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Getting harder to call the PL table each year but the thing is the league's just so shit now with some of the clubs involved and also the fact that any one of 12/13 teams could get relegated.

1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham
  5. Chelsea
  6. Arsenal
  7. Everton
  8. Wolves
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester
  11. Southampton
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Burnley
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Fulham
  16. Newcastle
  17. Brighton
  18. Watford
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff

You're being generous with 16th mate 😂😂

10 hours ago, Woody said:

You're being generous with 16th mate 😂😂

There's too much dross in the division this season for you to go down I think, although I did say the same about us in the Championship last season. Rondon could be a good signing as he fits the way you want to play much more than Gayle who is a Championship level footballer.

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

There's too much dross in the division this season for you to go down I think, although I did say the same about us in the Championship last season. Rondon could be a good signing as he fits the way you want to play much more than Gayle who is a Championship level footballer.

I hope your right mate but after todays nonseness its going to be shit again! 

Players boycotting skysports promo stuff as FatAsh didnt pay bonuses owed!

He wont let Rafa sign that french lad from PSG till the Rondon deal goes through.

I give up mate!

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Players boycotting skysports promo stuff as FatAsh didnt pay bonuses owed!

He wont let Rafa sign that french lad from PSG till the Rondon deal goes through.

I give up mate!

To be honest these fan groups had all summer to plan a protest that would make a difference, all they've come up with is a protest outside Sports Direct and asking fans to stand up in the 11th minute.

That's going to do absolutely fuck all, he hardly even attends games and I don't even know if he's in the area. Fans need to stay away if they're going to do anything and not just for 1 game, that would pile the pressure on him and the publicity would be huge.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

To be honest these fan groups had all summer to plan a protest that would make a difference, all they've come up with is a protest outside Sports Direct and asking fans to stand up in the 11th minute.

That's going to do absolutely fuck all, he hardly even attends games and I don't even know if he's in the area. Fans need to stay away if they're going to do anything and not just for 1 game, that would pile the pressure on him and the publicity would be huge.

Absolutely bang on! 👍👍

Checkatrade Trophy kicked off again last night with a massive 1600 fans attending Swindon v Chelsea U21.

How much more of a message do they need to scrap this competition. Teams were getting less than 1,000 fans last season which shouldn't be happening at any professional clubs.

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

Checkatrade Trophy kicked off again last night with a massive 1600 fans attending Swindon v Chelsea U21.

How much more of a message do they need to scrap this competition. Teams were getting less than 1,000 fans last season which shouldn't be happening at any professional clubs.

I honestly dont see the point in this competition

1. City

On 05/08/2018 at 22:58, samhardy said:

1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham
  5. Chelsea
  6. Arsenal
  7. Everton
  8. Wolves
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester
  11. Southampton
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Burnley
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Fulham
  16. Newcastle
  17. Brighton
  18. Watford
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff

After some pressure from @samhardyI've put this together

1. Man City
2. LFC
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea 
7. Everton
8. West Ham
9. Palace
10. Leicester
11. Burnley
12. Wolves
13. Bournemouth
14. Watford
15. Fulham
16. Southampton
17. Newcastle
18. Huddersfield
19. Brighton
20. Cardiff

Not gunna lie I based much of it on goals scored lol. I think Arsenal out score Chelsea, possibly United but they have a defence and as much as I want to write them off I can't. Burnley slightly lower due to Europe, then the rest is based on who I think will score more and on what strikers they have. 

On 08/08/2018 at 22:52, Ashez said:

1. City

After some pressure from @samhardyI've put this together

1. Man City
2. LFC
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea 
7. Everton
8. West Ham
9. Palace
10. Leicester
11. Burnley
12. Wolves
13. Bournemouth
14. Watford
15. Fulham
16. Southampton
17. Newcastle
18. Huddersfield
19. Brighton
20. Cardiff

Not gunna lie I based much of it on goals scored lol. I think Arsenal out score Chelsea, possibly United but they have a defence and as much as I want to write them off I can't. Burnley slightly lower due to Europe, then the rest is based on who I think will score more and on what strikers they have. 

Atleast you have us surviving 😂

So i guess by now everyone knows Fat c¥*t Ashley is buying out House of Fraser for £90m!!!

The TV money promised to Rafa has funded that pile of shits purchase then!

@Ashez change your prediction mate....were shagged! 😠😠😠

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

So i guess by now everyone knows Fat c¥*t Ashley is buying out House of Fraser for £90m!!!

Least you signed someone this window unlike @Rob2017 lot😂

1 hour ago, Woody said:

You're not seeing the big picture mate, this is smart as just think of team moral with all the discounts they'll get on designer gear! Mike Ashley football genius!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Least you signed someone this window unlike @Rob2017 lot😂

Atleast he has good players 😉

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

You're not seeing the big picture mate, this is smart as just think of team moral with all the discounts they'll get on designer gear! Mike Ashley football genius!

He'll be selling his cheap crap in a high end store! 😂

31 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I expect Levy is about to buy Primark or something. 😭

He's buying out Poundland 😂

2mins into the new season and United have won the amount of penalties LFC won at home last season. 

Edited by Ashez

Rashford seems to have lost all confidence, nothing like the player he was when he first arrived on the scene. Mourinho is in the process of ruining him as a player at the age of 20.