Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Rashford seems to have lost all confidence, nothing like the player he was when he first arrived on the scene. Mourinho is in the process of ruining him as a player at the age of 20.

I'd take Rashford or Martial in a heart beat. There is so much wasted talent in those two. 

On the way back from the game...my 1st at St James' for a few years.

Brilliant game, we had so many chances but just couldnt hit the target. Rondon played decently but Kenedy was our best player i think.

Dont think we deserved to lose but i think a draw would of been a fairer result, still plenty of positives and its only 1 game.

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

On the way back from the game...my 1st at St James' for a few years.

Brilliant game, we had so many chances but just couldnt hit the target. Rondon played decently but Kenedy was our best player i think.

Dont think we deserved to lose but i think a draw would of been a fairer result, still plenty of positives and its only 1 game.

You were unlucky not to get something out of that game in my opinion. Spurs held on well though

27 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

You were unlucky not to get something out of that game in my opinion. Spurs held on well though

Despite the 2 goals conceded we were pretty solid. Attacked well and we were unlucky. I suspect Ritchie will get a rollocking! 😂

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I thought you looked decent tbh you just lacked that quality to punish a poor Spurs performance Alli aside. 

Yeah...i think Rondon may start next game. If it was me i'd go 433 we have enough strikers now.

Just watching the highlights of Newcastle v Spurs and it reminded me that all clubs with striped kits should have to have a solid colour at the back for the name and number other wise it just looks shit. 

Just now, samhardy said:

@Woody I thought you would appreciate what we had to walk through to get into Luton's ground yesterday. Literally turn around here and the steps lead to the pitch.

D3C41C1B-4E37-493D-AC95-4AA1294CDE64.jpeg

😂😂 mate Beirut springs to mind!

Terrible match, opening one stand doesn't work simple as that. Some encouragement good individual displays but also a couple of hideous ones. Brilliant travelling support from Wednesday as always top club 🦉

7 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

If Cardiff can’t break down the 10 men of Newcastle then we’ve seriously got problems! 

Its been probably the shittest game ive seen for a long time!!!

Newcastle have been garbage....need to stop playing this boring 442 formation!

Doesnt bloody work!

Edited by Woody
Just now, Woody said:

😂😂😂😂😂 you just couldnt make it up.

Last minute penalty and you fuck it up! Sums up how shit this club is!!!!!!

Fucking both teams are dreadful. Cardiff deserve better than that wanker Warnock

Just now, Nucleus said:

Fucking both teams are dreadful. Cardiff deserve better than that wanker Warnock

Yeah...i cant hack the prem at all!

Kenedy shouldn't have been on the pitch to take it anyway. One of the worst individual performances I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Is that the "wanker" Warnock who's took them from relegation threatened Championship side to the Premier League spending hardly anything?

Just now, Woody said:

Yeah...i cant hack the prem at all!

Can I just add what a shit penalty that was and an absolute all round nightmare for Kennedy. He was fucking garbage for you lot today

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Kenedy shouldn't have been on the pitch to take it anyway. One of the worst individual performances I've ever seen.

Is that the "wanker" Warnock who's took them from relegation threatened Championship side to the Premier League spending hardly anything?

Yes that wanker. I’d rather see them rot than have him be the one taking them places 😂

1 minute ago, Nucleus said:

Yes that wanker. I’d rather see them rot than have him be the one taking them places 😂

If it wasn't for him them arguably they would be rotting. Not a top flight manager admittedly but brilliant in the Championship and criminally underrated.

3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Can I just add what a shit penalty that was and an absolute all round nightmare for Kennedy. He was fucking garbage for you lot today

Yeah he was pants!

I dont know why we arnt going 433, we have the players to do it. We would be more of a threat but i think Rafa is worried about conceding.

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yeah he was pants!

I dont know why we arnt going 433, we have the players to do it. We would be more of a threat but i think Rafa is worried about conceding.

Why did he even take the penalty? Shelvey still on the pitch wasn't he?

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Why did he even take the penalty? Shelvey still on the pitch wasn't he?

He was! No idea why he did plus he nicked the free kick and fucked that up too.

He is a cracking player but today he was hopeless! They all were to be honest but Kennedy was way worse!

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

If it wasn't for him them arguably they would be rotting. Not a top flight manager admittedly but brilliant in the Championship and criminally underrated.

Still a wanker

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You're giving him exactly what he wants to hear by calling him a wanker.

FCFF1CD4-4D10-498D-B4F4-AD653EB2E0E7.jpeg

Forgot about that one!

He’s still a twat then