FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

Players boycotting skysports promo stuff as FatAsh didnt pay bonuses owed!

He wont let Rafa sign that french lad from PSG till the Rondon deal goes through.

I give up mate!

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Players boycotting skysports promo stuff as FatAsh didnt pay bonuses owed!

He wont let Rafa sign that french lad from PSG till the Rondon deal goes through.

I give up mate!

To be honest these fan groups had all summer to plan a protest that would make a difference, all they've come up with is a protest outside Sports Direct and asking fans to stand up in the 11th minute.

That's going to do absolutely fuck all, he hardly even attends games and I don't even know if he's in the area. Fans need to stay away if they're going to do anything and not just for 1 game, that would pile the pressure on him and the publicity would be huge.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

To be honest these fan groups had all summer to plan a protest that would make a difference, all they've come up with is a protest outside Sports Direct and asking fans to stand up in the 11th minute.

That's going to do absolutely fuck all, he hardly even attends games and I don't even know if he's in the area. Fans need to stay away if they're going to do anything and not just for 1 game, that would pile the pressure on him and the publicity would be huge.

Absolutely bang on! 👍👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45087444

I could have told you that! Come on Spurs had more penalties at Anfield than we did last season which is odd as both of theirs were soft and our front three were hacked down on a regular basis. Seriously how do we win one penalty at home for crying out loud. 

Checkatrade Trophy kicked off again last night with a massive 1600 fans attending Swindon v Chelsea U21.

How much more of a message do they need to scrap this competition. Teams were getting less than 1,000 fans last season which shouldn't be happening at any professional clubs.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

massive 1600 fans attending Swindon v Chelsea U21.

Surprised they had that many tbh.

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

Checkatrade Trophy kicked off again last night with a massive 1600 fans attending Swindon v Chelsea U21.

How much more of a message do they need to scrap this competition. Teams were getting less than 1,000 fans last season which shouldn't be happening at any professional clubs.

I honestly dont see the point in this competition

1. City

On 05/08/2018 at 22:58, samhardy said:

Getting harder to call the PL table each year but the thing is the league's just so shit now with some of the clubs involved and also the fact that any one of 12/13 teams could get relegated.

1. Manchester City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham
  5. Chelsea
  6. Arsenal
  7. Everton
  8. Wolves
  9. West Ham
  10. Leicester
  11. Southampton
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Burnley
  14. Bournemouth
  15. Fulham
  16. Newcastle
  17. Brighton
  18. Watford
  19. Huddersfield
  20. Cardiff

After some pressure from @samhardyI've put this together

1. Man City
2. LFC
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea 
7. Everton
8. West Ham
9. Palace
10. Leicester
11. Burnley
12. Wolves
13. Bournemouth
14. Watford
15. Fulham
16. Southampton
17. Newcastle
18. Huddersfield
19. Brighton
20. Cardiff

Not gunna lie I based much of it on goals scored lol. I think Arsenal out score Chelsea, possibly United but they have a defence and as much as I want to write them off I can't. Burnley slightly lower due to Europe, then the rest is based on who I think will score more and on what strikers they have. 

On 08/08/2018 at 22:52, Ashez said:

1. City

After some pressure from @samhardyI've put this together

1. Man City
2. LFC
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea 
7. Everton
8. West Ham
9. Palace
10. Leicester
11. Burnley
12. Wolves
13. Bournemouth
14. Watford
15. Fulham
16. Southampton
17. Newcastle
18. Huddersfield
19. Brighton
20. Cardiff

Not gunna lie I based much of it on goals scored lol. I think Arsenal out score Chelsea, possibly United but they have a defence and as much as I want to write them off I can't. Burnley slightly lower due to Europe, then the rest is based on who I think will score more and on what strikers they have. 

Atleast you have us surviving 😂

So i guess by now everyone knows Fat c¥*t Ashley is buying out House of Fraser for £90m!!!

The TV money promised to Rafa has funded that pile of shits purchase then!

@Ashez change your prediction mate....were shagged! 😠😠😠

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

So i guess by now everyone knows Fat c¥*t Ashley is buying out House of Fraser for £90m!!!

Least you signed someone this window unlike @Rob2017 lot😂

1 hour ago, Woody said:

You're not seeing the big picture mate, this is smart as just think of team moral with all the discounts they'll get on designer gear! Mike Ashley football genius!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

I expect Levy is about to buy Primark or something. 😭

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Atleast he has good players 😉

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

You're not seeing the big picture mate, this is smart as just think of team moral with all the discounts they'll get on designer gear! Mike Ashley football genius!

He'll be selling his cheap crap in a high end store! 😂

31 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I expect Levy is about to buy Primark or something. 😭

He's buying out Poundland 😂

· Posted (edited)

2mins into the new season and United have won the amount of penalties LFC won at home last season. 

Edited by Ashez

Rashford seems to have lost all confidence, nothing like the player he was when he first arrived on the scene. Mourinho is in the process of ruining him as a player at the age of 20.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Rashford seems to have lost all confidence, nothing like the player he was when he first arrived on the scene. Mourinho is in the process of ruining him as a player at the age of 20.

I'd take Rashford or Martial in a heart beat. There is so much wasted talent in those two. 

On the way back from the game...my 1st at St James' for a few years.

Brilliant game, we had so many chances but just couldnt hit the target. Rondon played decently but Kenedy was our best player i think.

Dont think we deserved to lose but i think a draw would of been a fairer result, still plenty of positives and its only 1 game.

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

On the way back from the game...my 1st at St James' for a few years.

Brilliant game, we had so many chances but just couldnt hit the target. Rondon played decently but Kenedy was our best player i think.

Dont think we deserved to lose but i think a draw would of been a fairer result, still plenty of positives and its only 1 game.

You were unlucky not to get something out of that game in my opinion. Spurs held on well though

27 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

You were unlucky not to get something out of that game in my opinion. Spurs held on well though

Despite the 2 goals conceded we were pretty solid. Attacked well and we were unlucky. I suspect Ritchie will get a rollocking! 😂

I thought you looked decent tbh you just lacked that quality to punish a poor Spurs performance Alli aside. 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

I thought you looked decent tbh you just lacked that quality to punish a poor Spurs performance Alli aside. 

Yeah...i think Rondon may start next game. If it was me i'd go 433 we have enough strikers now.

Just watching the highlights of Newcastle v Spurs and it reminded me that all clubs with striped kits should have to have a solid colour at the back for the name and number other wise it just looks shit. 

Just now, samhardy said:

@Woody I thought you would appreciate what we had to walk through to get into Luton's ground yesterday. Literally turn around here and the steps lead to the pitch.

D3C41C1B-4E37-493D-AC95-4AA1294CDE64.jpeg

😂😂 mate Beirut springs to mind!

Terrible match, opening one stand doesn't work simple as that. Some encouragement good individual displays but also a couple of hideous ones. Brilliant travelling support from Wednesday as always top club 🦉

· Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

If Cardiff can’t break down the 10 men of Newcastle then we’ve seriously got problems! 

Its been probably the shittest game ive seen for a long time!!!

Newcastle have been garbage....need to stop playing this boring 442 formation!

Doesnt bloody work!

Edited by Woody

😂😂😂😂😂 you just couldnt make it up.

Last minute penalty and you fuck it up! Sums up how shit this club is!!!!!!

Just now, Woody said:

😂😂😂😂😂 you just couldnt make it up.

Last minute penalty and you fuck it up! Sums up how shit this club is!!!!!!

Fucking both teams are dreadful. Cardiff deserve better than that wanker Warnock