Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Speaking of 4 :P

4th went in as I was typing it and yes it is embarrassing but I told you last week we are going down with Karl "why bother with defence when you can't score" Robinson in charge.

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

You have to wonder why Newcastle got rid of Mitrovic.

Apparently he was lazy..and Rafa didnt like that so...off you go! 

34 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Wasn’t Kenedy one of Newcastle’s better player last year? 

He was brilliant against Spurs...dont know what happened today, he just couldnt get going!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

The radio 5 reporter just said it was getting embarrassng😂 I think when the 4th went in it became embarrassing.

You have to wonder what these chairman see in McLaren.....he is a shit manager!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

He will probably end up back at Oxford one day😔

Wouldnt even wish him on Sam's lot mate 😆

Edited by Woody

Did what we had to do and blitzed them in the first half, terrific display and been a while since we've had such an enjoyable 45 mins.

Scunthorpe are the level down from hopeless.

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Did what we had to do and blitzed them in the first half, terrific display and been a while since we've had such an enjoyable 45 mins.

Scunthorpe are the level down from hopeless.

You still have to beat whats infront of you and i thought(hard for me to say this) you were impressive.

6 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Just seen the United score 🧐what happened?!?

They were toss mate, Brighton were excellent and deserved the win. Mourinho just doesnt know what he's doing....think he lost his mojo 5 or 6 yrs ago!!

1 minute ago, Woody said:

You still have to beat whats infront of you and i thought(hard for me to say this) you were impressive.

Exactly, hope we follow it up with a couple of away wins this week.

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

They were toss mate, Brighton were excellent and deserved the win. Mourinho just doesnt know what he's doing....think he lost his mojo 5 or 6 yrs ago!!

Worse than toss! Defence was shambolic, Bailly was dreadful, Shaw seems to have taken three steps back since last week and Ashley Young was, well, Ashley Young. Hope he is gone now as he’s just a stubborn old fool who’s stuck in his ways now. Time for change and I hope the owners soon see that. Woodward can fuck off too the twat. We need a new DOF which I believe is inevitable and we desperately need a new right back and right winger 

You lot always seem massively unbalanced. Not entirely sure why you purchased Sanchez when:

a) he ain’t young;

b) you have Martial and Rashford;

c) right IF/wing ain’t covered

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

How did Maguire get on and is he your new favourite player yet?

Very good again, movement is excellent and puts good balls into the box.

But no I rarely have favourite players, Defoe and the Poyet-managed Cattermole the only exceptions in recent years :P

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Worse than toss! Defence was shambolic, Bailly was dreadful, Shaw seems to have taken three steps back since last week and Ashley Young was, well, Ashley Young. Hope he is gone now as he’s just a stubborn old fool who’s stuck in his ways now. Time for change and I hope the owners soon see that. Woodward can fuck off too the twat. We need a new DOF which I believe is inevitable and we desperately need a new right back and right winger 

He's too negative in how they play...its like he's holding them back. 

If Fergie had that side i tell you now they would be attacking like mad. Utd need an adventurous manager who takes risks but i cant think of anyone. Is Zidane the right answer? Im not sure.

8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

The west country Pep Ian Holloway is available.

I would love holloway and his dodgey goatee take over at Utd 😂😂😂😂

Not getting Poch is what screwed United, he'd have them playing better and building for the future unlike Jose. Come the end of the season it'll be debatable if United is even a step up from Spurs! Without a doubt United are bigger and richer but the squad is knackered and will need one hell of a rebuild soon. 

No wingbacks, dodgey CBs, unbalanced midfield and wasted forwards. That Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez money easily could have fixed their defence and midfield! But they needed brand building signings instead of smart ones. 

I hate United and I always have but a small part of me is sad to see a club I feared and respected turn into a joke with no identity. 

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Not getting Poch is what screwed United, he'd have them playing better and building for the future unlike Jose. Come the end of the season it'll be debatable if United is even a step up from Spurs! Without a doubt United are bigger and richer but the squad is knackered and will need one hell of a rebuild soon. 

No wingbacks, dodgey CBs, unbalanced midfield and wasted forwards. That Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez money easily could have fixed their defence and midfield! But they needed brand building signings instead of smart ones. 

I hate United and I always have but a small part of me is sad to see a club I feared and respected turn into a joke with no identity. 

I know what you mean....even if you hated them you respected how bloody good they were!

Intresting topic and views and good read, i must say as an outsider as dont support any english team but do watch prem games, my views on Man Utd is i think alex ferguson seen this comming to be totally honest i think he seen that his squad was ageing and a major rebuild was needed and prob though at that time it was easier to bow out at the top than do a rebuilding job as he never got buckets of cash from the board either, the way i look at the so called top 6 clubs at moment is Guardiola attack minded, Klopp attack minded, Pochettino attack minded, Sarri attack minded, Emery does try to play attacking football, Even Silva tries to play attacking football, But Mourinho has such a negative style he actually stifles attacking players, If you were a young attacker today and you had a chance to play for say liverpool or man u, ill take city out of it as just makes it easier 😂, you would go with klopp all day long. Mourinho has wasted the cash he has spent and moans all the time, the complete defence is a write off in my view and alot of players are far to inconsistent when they do play, again that comes down to the manager aswell, i also think Mourinhos man management must be very poor aswell, as long as he is at united they wont win the title, if he goes this season id give Conte a shot, i think chelsea didnt really back him at the end to be honest and could of prob done more with the whole costa thing,  but he is a great manager and id rather have him than mourinho anyday, anyway thats the great thing about football its full of opinions snd views and fmm will be the closest any of us get to managing an actual club 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

fmm will be the closest any of us get to managing an actual club 😂 😂

I’ll have you know I’ve managed my local teams under 9’s several times 😝

20 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I’ll have you know I’ve managed my local teams under 9’s several times 😝

Bet they played a weird formation and scored shit loads of goals 😂

13 minutes ago, Woody said:

Bet they played a weird formation and scored shit loads of goals 😂

My 2013 tactic was inspired by how my little brothers U9/10 a side defended 😛

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

My 2013 tactic was inspired by how my little brothers U9/10 a side defended 😛

Thats pretty cool.