Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

12 minutes ago, Ashez said:

My 2013 tactic was inspired by how my little brothers U9/10 a side defended 😛

Find it. Link it. Need to see it. Thanks 😁😁

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Find it. Link it. Need to see it. Thanks 😁😁

Was never released unfortunately and I think only @PriZehas seen it, it's been my most guarded tactic. Long story short at that age group they played 7 aside not 11 and the way they defended and covered the space inspired my CR71K tactic. Unfortunately it's not worked on any game after 2013 but it's one I test first every year.

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Was never released unfortunately and I think only @PriZehas seen it, it's been my most guarded tactic. Long story short at that age group they played 7 aside not 11 and the way they defended and covered the space inspired my CR71K tactic. Unfortunately it's not worked on any game after 2013 but it's one I test first every year.

Oooh i like the secrecy....is it your 'Eleanor'?

8 hours ago, Ashez said:

Ooohhh the sexy tactic😎 think ever since you have shown it we have tried to get it working again. Elegant effective tactic!

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

Love the film and I bloody love that car. 

Snap! I used to have a poster of it on my wall when i lived at my dads. After the Nissan GTR its my next fave car!.

VVD is an absolute monster! 

Gomez handled their pace and power really well!

Alisson looked commanding and solid when needed, I think we'd concede here last season. 

Keita is magic, I just wish Salah scored that lob!

Mane has stepped up which is mental as he was immense last year!

Oh I bloody love this side. 

All that and it wasn't even a good performance, unfortunately the front three didn't really click tonight. 

Completely robbed Wimbledon yesterday, didn't deserve a thing out of the game and the ref was clearly one of us but we never grind out those victories and that's surely a positive for us. Toughest game yet and we're going to struggle against the physical sides this season but that could be a huge win at the end of it.

• Coming from behind to win
  • Winning when playing shit
  • Scoring goals for fun
  • Lee Barry Cattermole brace

Never seen any of these in the last few seasons.

If we do get promoted this season I hope we can get special dispensation to stay in this league as a reward :P

One more point, third game in a week where Newcastle fans have been in with the opposition supporters. The definition of obsession and if that continues before long they'll see another 6 in a row 😂

3 hours ago, samhardy said:

Completely robbed Wimbledon yesterday, didn't deserve a thing out of the game and the ref was clearly one of us but we never grind out those victories and that's surely a positive for us. Toughest game yet and we're going to struggle against the physical sides this season but that could be a huge win at the end of it.

• Coming from behind to win
  • Winning when playing shit
  • Scoring goals for fun
  • Lee Barry Cattermole brace

Never seen any of these in the last few seasons.

If we do get promoted this season I hope we can get special dispensation to stay in this league as a reward :P

One more point, third game in a week where Newcastle fans have been in with the opposition supporters. The definition of obsession and if that continues before long they'll see another 6 in a row 😂

😂😂😂 would you want it any other way?

The North East has taken a battering in the last decade its about time the clubs got some good news.

Ill always dislike Sunderland....i have to its in my blood but i will say good luck to the lads. Seems things could be on the up. 

Heres to more rickety league 1 stadia and underserved 3 points. 😂

He might be a crap pundit but Michael Owen will always be one of my favourite players when he was a his best for Liverpool and England.

This is a really interesting interview and insight into a once great player who then gets destroyed by injury.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-fans-armed-banners-15075712.amp?__twitter_impression=true

More Newcastle fans lining the streets shouting at a building in protest over Mike Ashley 😂

I'm sure he'll be devastated when looking at the sell out Sports Direct Arena crowd again this afternoon

Seriously who thinks this is going to encourage Ashley to sell up?? The only thing that will hurt him is if the fans stay away!

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-fans-armed-banners-15075712.amp?__twitter_impression=true

More Newcastle fans lining the streets shouting at a building in protest over Mike Ashley 😂

I'm sure he'll be devastated when looking at the sell out Sports Direct Arena crowd again this afternoon

Seriously who thinks this is going to encourage Ashley to sell up?? The only thing that will hurt him is if the fans stay away!

True...but they wont do it.

He aint going anywhete till gets an enormous amount for the club.

😂 we wre shit, but so were Chelsea.

They didnt offer anything despite having loads of possession!

We offered nothing going forward and didnt atart playing till the 90th minute!

Gutted for Rafa! Three best players missing yet you need everything to go against you for an average Chelsea side to steal the points. 

Just now, Woody said:

😂 we wre shit, but so were Chelsea.

They didnt offer anything despite having loads of possession!

We offered nothing going forward and didnt atart playing till the 90th minute!

I disagree, I think you played well as that was your game plan. Hell you scored more than Chelsea in open play 😛

We stifled Chelsea i give you that but at home we should of got out of our own box at least! Jos scored a cracking goal though and i though we had snatched a point but just our luck that they scored with an OG. We need some outlet but we dont have one.

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

We stifled Chelsea i give you that but at home we should of got out of our own box at least! Jos scored a cracking goal though and i though we had snatched a point but just our luck that they scored with an OG. We need some outlet but we dont have one.

We'll be playing you in a league fixture again next year :P

On 26/08/2018 at 18:06, Woody said:

When you say outlet I think of Jacob Murphy, how is he getting on? Have you guys discovered that he's nothing special yet? 

50 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

When you say outlet I think of Jacob Murphy, how is he getting on? Have you guys discovered that he's nothing special yet? 

He has been ok....nowt brilliant yet. I suppose with him being a geordie Rafa thought he'd relish playing for the club. Saying that he has had a few good games.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

He has been ok....nowt brilliant yet. I suppose with him being a geordie Rafa thought he'd relish playing for the club. Saying that he has had a few good games.

He's not even the best player in his family :P