Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Absolute fucking shite!!

1 effin shot on target...score then fuck it up!!! Honestly, dont know why we fucking bother!!

RANT OVER!!

Shouldn't be drawn into playing the other team's game at home like that, fell for it hook line and sinker. Hideous first half, played better with 10 men. Hands down the worst refereeing display I've ever witnessed live. Good comeback all things considered and could have easily nicked it in the second half.

Oxford away fans review @Foxy, not bad at all, good numbers and noise, not a fan of the ultras section though.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

Safe to say...the Toon are going down!

Losing to Arsenal isn’t the end of the world! You’ve had a run of tough ones! 

7 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Losing to Arsenal isn’t the end of the world! You’ve had a run of tough ones! 

I cant think of a more difficult start.

If i remember rightly...Sturridge played and scored under Keegan at Man City.

I would dispute anything Jimenez says as he was a complete waste of space  Christ even FatAsh got rid of him!

Dont know if anyone has heard or even cares, Peter Kenyon wants to head up a consortium to buy Newcastle! 

Hurry the fuck up then Peter before we're fucking relegated!!

Oh yeah we were shit again today. Love Rafa but we have to stop playing this rigid ass 442, it doesnt work!!

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Hi Nuke 😜

What did you make of your team letting a two goal lead slip with 20 minutes left to play? What are your thoughts on Pogba’s performance? Finally, how are you?

I have an additional question for @Woody if you don't mind.

Why do you think Newcastle fans have sat in the opposition end for every single Sunderland L1 game so far this season? I thought we were irrelevant now we're down here :O

11 hours ago, Nucleus said:

What did you make of your team letting a two goal lead slip with 20 minutes left to play? What are your thoughts on Pogba’s performance? Finally, how are you?

Gutted as i thought we played well.

Pogba was shit 1st half...but once Mourinho changes tactics and Pogba played further forward he was way better.

Im good thanks. How are you? 😉

10 hours ago, samhardy said:

I have an additional question for @Woody if you don't mind.

Why do you think Newcastle fans have sat in the opposition end for every single Sunderland L1 game so far this season? I thought we were irrelevant now we're down here :O

To be honest mate, they probably wanted to see a team winning games. 😆

32 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Woody did you have a lie in this morning or were you up Brighton early?

So it took you all night to come up with that then? 😂

I was up early mate to catch MOTD....

I actually think Rafa might get the sack, dont want him too but i think it might happen now.

Your lot are on fire though?

26 minutes ago, Woody said:

So it took you all night to come up with that then? 😂

I was up early mate to catch MOTD....

I actually think Rafa might get the sack, dont want him too but i think it might happen now.

Your lot are on fire though?

Would Ashley ever sack Rafa though? Compensation would be huge and he didn’t get rid of Pardeaux with 7 years left on the contract.

We are going well and winning games we aren’t playing particularly well in so that’s always a good sign. Pompey already 7 clear though :O

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Would Ashley ever sack Rafa though? Compensation would be huge and he didn’t get rid of Pardeaux with 7 years left on the contract.

We are going well and winning games we aren’t playing particularly well in so that’s always a good sign. Pompey already 7 clear though :O

They do have an ex Disney CEO as owner though....

Your right...Rafa is too valuable to the club as it keeps it sellable. Problem is if they go down Ashley wont be able to sell.

I do think Rafa will turn it around but he needs to be able to spend in January.

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Even I'm losing faith that Rafa can turn this around :(

He better do, i dont want Rodgers coming through the door! 

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I heard Steve Bruce is looking for a new job :P

Well...we will probably be recruiting from the bottom of the barrel so i wouldnt be surprised.

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

Jesus christ.....so thats whst 3pts feels like!!! 😂😂😂😂

Such a scrappy performance though, debatable whether to that was a penalty or not but either way we scored it and it’s 3 points on the board

4 minutes ago, FMMPlayer18 said:

Such a scrappy performance though, debatable whether to that was a penalty or not but either way we scored it and it’s 3 points on the board

Just glad we won mate...😆