Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

3 minutes ago, FMMPlayer18 said:

3 points is 3 points at the end of the day I suppose..still going to be a struggle this season, more hard games to come

Just hope FatAsh give Rafa something to spend. We need a striker! Id take Carroll on loan and play him upfront with Perez.

He will never everything he owns he runs on the cheap Debenhams etc. Carroll’s injury prone that’s the thing and if we want a decent striker you have to pay good money now..Rondon doesnt seem like he can score either it’s gonna be a long hard season ahead, and if we do go down I doubt very much we could come back up like we have done previously 

Just think Carroll would life the place and Rafa has a good injury record with players.

I honestly dont think we will ho down and Ash needs Rafa there or he wont be able to sell up. 

Yeah, only thing is that Ashley said to Carroll apparently that if he didn’t accept Liverpool’s contract he wouldn’t play for the Club again, that being said Ashley does need Rafa or it’ll just create () you know what I mean.

I haven't been following football that much this year so not sure how Arsenal have been playing but we won today 4-2 against Tottenham. Always nice to beat your rivals. 

Just now, Foxy said:

Zidane In by Xmas imo.

Carrick until the end of the season apparently. Seems a long time to let him have control though.

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I've read Carrick is in for now but they're bringing a proper caretaker in shortly, then the summer it's all in for Poch. 

Eddie Howe for the win!

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Jose's gone :(

About time as FMM seems more realistic than the actual reality atm 😂 

As a Man Utd supporter I just ffs want to enjoy watching my team play and I haven't in a looooong while. 

Edited by BatiGoal