Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

Recommended Posts

· Posted (edited)

Hilarious thing is City ending the game looking a bit gutted that they didn’t get ten as if nine is rubbish.

Edited by Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rob said:

Hilarious thing is City ending the game looking a bit gutted that they didn’t get ten as if nine is rubbish.

Yeah it sometimes gets like that! Just shows in football it doesn’t matter what you achieve you always want more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rob Whats you view on the stadium situation at Tottenham? 

I mean if I was a spurs fan I think I’d prefer if they just said look we won’t be going into the new stadium until next season. I’d prefer to start a new season in the new stadium than start halfway through a season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1759 said:

@Rob Whats you view on the stadium situation at Tottenham? 

I mean if I was a spurs fan I think I’d prefer if they just said look we won’t be going into the new stadium until next season. I’d prefer to start a new season in the new stadium than start halfway through a season.

The press of getting there sooner is better, plus not having to keep farming out rental money to the FA, so I can see why they are moving as quick as possible. My main concern is how much it may have hit the club financially.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rob Whats you view on the stadium situation at Tottenham? 

I mean if I was a spurs fan I think I’d prefer if they just said look we won’t be going into the new stadium until next season. I’d prefer to start a new season in the new stadium than start halfway through a season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking about stadiums. Did anyone see all the City fans dressed as empty chairs tonight?! Fair fucking play to them, cracking banter that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rob said:

The press of getting there sooner is better, plus not having to keep farming out rental money to the FA, so I can see why they are moving as quick as possible. My main concern is how much it may have hit the club financially.

Yeah I can see that side of it actually cos I can imagine you won’t have gotten a good deal from the fa! Just wanted a perspective from a spurs fan. It’ll have to be a good stadium to match the old white hart lane cos that was a cracking stadium with the fans so close to the action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Talking about stadiums. Did anyone see all the City fans dressed as empty chairs tonight?! Fair fucking play to them, cracking banter that

Small club with money! But saying that maybe people can’t afford to go so don’t want to be too hard on them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs shouldn't be allowed to move in this season anyway.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham/new-tottenham-stadium-spurs-should-be-forced-to-play-at-wembley-for-rest-of-season-says-neil-warnock-a4028166.html

Agree with everything Warnock says here. Another good point he makes and gets ridiculed for yet if one of the "popular" managers said it the nation would cream themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Spurs shouldn't be allowed to move in this season anyway.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham/new-tottenham-stadium-spurs-should-be-forced-to-play-at-wembley-for-rest-of-season-says-neil-warnock-a4028166.html

Agree with everything Warnock says here. Another good point he makes and gets ridiculed for yet if one of the "popular" managers said it the nation would cream themselves.

Yeah can’t argue with anything he’s said there. The big thing in all this for me is why the stadium has taken so much longer than expected. It was the same with Wembley although that took much longer. Not good for all concerned including spurs fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Talk about getting FMMed!!!

2D05E1DB-9810-4D59-B232-649D9A3EA685.thumb.jpeg.d93a5257742b6256669fb41b09b3c3b7.jpeg

Always knew the game was realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×