Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

The North London Derby was just heartbreak as a Gooner. Ramsey scores - I then realise he’s leaving. Kane scores - They equalise and he was offside. Auba gets a pen - Come on Lads! He forgot how to take one - FOR GODS SAKE! United them win - We’re out of top 4. 

Life Of A Gooner - Depression

Actually happy to see this result tonight tbh. I’ve never seen any so called top team resort to as much play acting and nonscense as they did against us and I find it quite hilarious that they go out with an iffy decision. 

This is up there with the Ajax result last night as the least surprising surprise result of the season.

PSG are the most overrated team in world football. No competition domestically means they're not at all ready when they come up against good teams.

On 06/03/2019 at 22:06, samhardy said:

This is up there with the Ajax result last night as the least surprising surprise result of the season.

PSG are the most overrated team in world football. No competition domestically means they're not at all ready when they come up against good teams.

Couldn’t agree with you more. Real have fallen, seeing as they’re only bothered to invest in forwards but still can’t replace Ronaldo, and no domestic means PSG don’t know how to not bottle it in Europe. Neymars ruined his career by joining them, Ibra’s only survived cos he’s Ibra and if Mbappe doesn’t leave for Spain within 2 years, he’ll become Neymar as well

Never seen anything like that today. 6 minutes of injury time turned into 14, Wycombe are a bunch of absolute thugs. Absolute carnage 3 players sent off in stoppage time, 2 of which weren't even on the pitch at the time, huge scrap on the sidelines and general chaos. Referee wanker. They had a game plan to hurt as many of our players as possible and it of course worked but since the ref didn't seem to notice it's fine and now as a result we're missing key players for the biggest game of the season on Tuesday. I love a bit of shithousery but I don't even think Wycombe's game plan could be classed as that.

Need to go to Barnsley and win now at a ground they haven't lost at for over a year. Lose and it's bye bye to the automatics.

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Never seen anything like that today. 6 minutes of injury time turned into 14, Wycombe are a bunch of absolute thugs. Absolute carnage 3 players sent off in stoppage time, 2 of which weren't even on the pitch at the time, huge scrap on the sidelines and general chaos. Referee wanker. They had a game plan to hurt as many of our players as possible and it of course worked but since the ref didn't seem to notice it's fine and now as a result we're missing key players for the biggest game of the season on Tuesday. I love a bit of shithousery but I don't even think Wycombe's game plan could be classed as that.

Need to go to Barnsley and win now at a ground they haven't lost at for over a year. Lose and it's bye bye to the automatics.

Ahh just checked it now. I had looked earlier and seen you were getting beat so a draw isn’t too bad by the sounds of it.

2 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Ahh just checked it now. I had looked earlier and seen you were getting beat so a draw isn’t too bad by the sounds of it.

Draws aren't good enough unfortunately, had way too many of those this season and draws don't get you promoted.

We're 4 behind Barnsley now with a game in hand but we go there in Tuesday night. A win would be fantastic but we simply must not lose.

3 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Oh so that’s one player I won’t be seeing on my first trip to the SOL in a few weeks! 😟

When are you going?

After Saturday we’re not at home for nearly a month and no league match at all till April 3rd :(

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

When are you going?

After Saturday we’re not at home for nearly a month and no league match at all till April 3rd :(

Hopefully sometime in April. It’s a ticket I’m getting for my birthday. I think I saw Coventry and Portsmouth at a glance so hopefuly one of them if I can get the ticket.

3 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Hopefully sometime in April. It’s a ticket I’m getting for my birthday. I think I saw Coventry and Portsmouth at a glance so hopefuly one of them if I can get the ticket.

There won’t be any issues getting tickets as all the negative nancies don’t grace us with their presence now we’re in L1.

And they’re the same people who are complaining that they can’t get tickets to Wembley even though they haven’t been to any games 😂

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

There won’t be any issues getting tickets as all the negative nancies don’t grace us with their presence now we’re in L1.

And they’re the same people who are complaining that they can’t get tickets to Wembley even though they haven’t been to any games 😂

Yeah I had a look and I could’ve got a ticket for the game on Saturday but I can’t make that one.

Don’t worry you’ll get my full support when I’m there. I’ll just have to learn the songs!😀

26 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Scholes gone 😂 What a wanker.

What he said.

It unfortunately became clear that I would not be able to operate as I intended and was led to believe prior to taking on the role

What he meant.

It unfortunately became clear that being a lower league football manager is a bit tricky. Frankly I have plenty of money and I don’t need the hassle so I will go back to criticising people from the comfort of a TV studio.

He "loves" the club so much that he takes the job then completely fucks them over a month later.

Bet he was expecting air travel to away games, pristine pitches every week and millions to spend in the summer.