Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

49 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Fuck off Brighton. Wolves the only decent club left in the cup then!

Millwall played well - but I thought the referee was incredibly lenient on Millwall for physical play during 'normal time' but whenever Brighton did the same back we ended up conceding free-kicks and getting carded ... it can of course be argued that I'm somewhat biased ;)

The end result is somewhat harsh on Millwall, but tbh I don't care I was proud of Brighton for sticking at it and I'm dead chuffed :D

3 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Millwall played well - but I thought the referee was incredibly lenient on Millwall for physical play during 'normal time' but whenever Brighton did the same back we ended up conceding free-kicks and getting carded ... it can of course be argued that I'm somewhat biased ;)

The end result is somewhat harsh on Millwall, but tbh I don't care I was proud of Brighton for sticking at it and I'm dead chuffed :D

It was a great recovery. Millwall blew it more than once, but that’s the difference between the good teams and the rest, the nouse to be able to see out games. Last season they would have won that I feel.

Better get rid of City in the semis now ;)

15 hours ago, samhardy said:

Complete bollocks.

I’m sorry mate Millwall fans are bell ends. End of. Ask that poor guy from Everton if you want to verify

37 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

I’m sorry mate Millwall fans are bell ends. End of. Ask that poor guy from Everton if you want to verify

Millwall have some idiots as fans yes fully agree. But name me a club that hasn't.

Im with Sam...Millwall deserved to go through regardless of the Millwall fans misdemeanors. Dont get me wrong i cant stand their fans either.

The players deserved it though they worked their arses off but were unlucky in the end.

8 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Take a picture with Samhardy pls Ian.

Better not as I think he’s a bit of a hardcore fan and I don’t want any trouble.😂 I will however have to get into full Mackem mode. #hawaythelads

29 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Local legends in the County Durham area suggest that @samhardy has never been photographed in the wild but I can confirm that actual video footage of him from 1930’s has emerged in the last few days.

Reveal hidden contents

94D55A0A-7629-4191-A7C4-0FB5CBFB0C51.gif.798a53117e2c94e8e49f3d93346f4470.gif

I'd have thought the 1930s was more your era ;)

@1759 where abouts are you sitting?

2 hours ago, 1759 said:

My first trip to the Stadium of Light has been confirmed with the arrival of my ticket for the Coventry City game in a few weeks time.😀

Fuck sakes not you as well!

5 hours ago, 1759 said:

I’m in the lower area of the south stand. Wasn’t sure where to go so just picked there.

I'm in the South Stand as well but about mid-way up in the upper tier.

A slightly more "relaxing" football experience for me today watching Hartlepool v Wrexham.

D2Wul8-WkAY6Foy?format=jpg&name=large

Good win for Pools but Wrexham were very disappointing given they are going for promotion.

42 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I'm in the South Stand as well but about mid-way up in the upper tier.

A slightly more "relaxing" football experience for me today watching Hartlepool v Wrexham.

D2Wul8-WkAY6Foy?format=jpg&name=large

Good win for Pools but Wrexham were very disappointing given they are going for promotion.

Looks good that, it’s looking highly likely that I’ll also be going to the Portsmouth game. I thought the tickets would be more than £20 tbh so can’t go wrong.😀