FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

15 hours ago, Ashez said:

Mo Salah is king! What a result that is! 

Everyone was exceptional with the front three, Hendo, Fabinho and VVD even being a level above! Chelsea played well and did everything they could to spoil the party but the resilience and belief of this side is unlike a LFC side I've seen before! 

With those Hazard misses how can you not believe?!? 

Yep yep and yep. Loved Salah since he stepped foot in Liverpool and all the haters can shut up and just admire Mo’s talent and brilliance. By the way, Henderson was top notch and Hazard botched Robertson’s slip.

now my tears will be less when the robots win the league.

Foden has his Macheda moment. 

Na just teasing, fair play City that's some win and the one I was hopeful they'd slip up in. I don't fancy United in truth but maybe Vardy can do some damage considering how they struggled with Son/Moura. 

You can never rely on Spurs!

I think they’re going to get the job done now unfortunately but I won’t give up until it’s over.😀

Not expecting Man U to get anything but you never know. I still think we’ll drop points in at least one of our games and that might be the problem. 

2 hours ago, 1759 said:

You can never rely on Champions League Semi-Finalists Spurs!

I think they’re going to get the job done now unfortunately but I won’t give up until it’s over.😀

Not expecting Man U to get anything but you never know. I still think we’ll drop points in at least one of our games and that might be the problem. 

Edited. 😁

Maybe going off subject here but would be ace if Leeds were back in the big time. 16 years since we last played PL football and we continue to bring great crowds in and awesome have awesome away form. For many many years we have had a excellent youth system IE Jack Clarke who city are after. 

40 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Maybe going off subject here but would be ace if Leeds were back in the big time. 16 years since we last played PL football and we continue to bring great crowds in and awesome have awesome away form. For many many years we have had a excellent youth system IE Jack Clarke who city are after. 

I'm rooting for Leeds to go up as it would certainly spice up the Premier League considering some of the shit that's in there now like Burnley, Watford, Huddersfield etc.

Every time they seem to get a chance to pull away it always goes wrong!

My Auntie and Uncle and their two sons are all Leeds fans so I’ve always had an eye on their results. Hope they can finally get back up this season.

Am I just plucking this out of think air Sam or were Sunderland linked to Bielsa a season or so ago?

Edited by 1759

4 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Am I just plucking this out of think air Sam or were Sunderland linked to Bielsa a season or so ago?

I can't remember that but I doubt Fergie and Brian Clough's love child could have kept us up either of the last two seasons.

13 minutes ago, 1759 said:

My Auntie and Uncle and their two sons are all Leeds fans so I’ve always had an eye on their results. Hope they can finally get back up this season.

Bielsa has been linked with Roma so hopefully those just pass away, he has been playing extremely attractive flowing football since the o'Leary days. I've watched them 17 times this season  due to work commitments but I'm Leeds through and through :)

6 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Bielsa has been linked with Roma so hopefully those just pass away, he has been playing extremely attractive flowing football since the o'Leary days. I've watched them 17 times this season  due to work commitments but I'm Leeds through and through :)

My uncle was a glory hunter as a child back in the 70’s when Leeds had a really strong team but I guess you can’t call his sons that as they’ve just really supported through the last 15 or so years. 

5 minutes ago, 1759 said:

My uncle was a glory hunter as a child back in the 70’s when Leeds had a really strong team but I guess you can’t call his sons that as they’ve just really supported through the last 15 or so years. 

I know plenty of them, we had our time in late 90's, early 00's. I've been down to the like of Luton town, when we was 5:1 down but we still chanted. I've seen champions league football to starting the league 1 campaign with -15 points. You win some you lose some, but that's football, look at Pompei, 2008 fa cup winners to playing league 1 football, same with Sunderland and now Bolton. Such a shame that these owners and many of them don't have a clue about English football

20 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Didn’t know you were related to @BatiGoal Ian?!

Haha, I suppose I’m also a glory hunter but I’m proud of it.😀

18 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

I know plenty of them, we had our time in late 90's, early 00's. I've been down to the like of Luton town, when we was 5:1 down but we still chanted. I've seen champions league football to starting the league 1 campaign with -15 points. You win some you lose some, but that's football, look at Pompei, 2008 fa cup winners to playing league 1 football, same with Sunderland and now Bolton. Such a shame that these owners and many of them don't have a clue about English football

Yeah I remember those years well and the run to the Champions League Semis. Horrible the years after that and it’s the supporters I feel for when stuff like that happens. 

They have been to a good few games at Elland Road but they haven’t been to any away games but I know you have a great away following and even when you were in League One.

33 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Haha, I suppose I’m also a glory hunter but I’m proud of it.😀

Yeah I remember those years well and the run to the Champions League Semis. Horrible the years after that and it’s the supporters I feel for when stuff like that happens. 

They have been to a good few games at Elland Road but they haven’t been to any away games but I know you have a great away following and even when you were in League One.

Yeah absolutely, we have many fickle fans flocking back to us now after years of doom n gloom. No matter where we are I will always back my team 100 percent. Tome wasn't built in a day. I hope liverpool win the title this year  they have not been in the limelight for a few years so hopefully the good times are back for them

This might be major name dropping but for 3 weeks i was at Lilleshall with Alan Smith. We shared the same dorm room.

He was a top player even then, we were both 13 at the time and he knew he was good aswell.

33 minutes ago, Woody said:

This might be major name dropping but for 3 weeks i was at Lilleshall with Alan Smith. We shared the same dorm room.

He was a top player even then, we were both 13 at the time and he knew he was good aswell.

I take it you were a great footballer yourself woody?

2 hours ago, 1759 said:

I take it you were a great footballer yourself woody?

No mate. It never worked out. 

I was reasonable 😂

All this talk of Man Utd playing the kids against Man City in the week. Well they couldn’t do any worse than this shambles could they!

Am I right in thinking that the club gave Jones and Smalling new contracts this season?

18 minutes ago, Gunners Rishi said:

Everton 4 - 0 Man U

Hahahahahhahbahahhaha

Doesn't bode well for us now seeming as United are going to want to win even more now on Wednesday...

1 minute ago, Zakan said:

Doesn't bode well for us now seeming as United are going to want to win even more now on Wednesday...

Yes but wanting to win and being able to win are two different things.

Some United fans don't even want to win on Wednesday. Absolute disgrace imo, I can understand why they'd prefer City to win the league than Liverpool but not as much as wanting to lose to their city rivals ffs.

26 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Benteke 😮

Yeah, RIP me

added 0 minutes later
27 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Some United fans don't even want to win on Wednesday. Absolute disgrace imo, I can understand why they'd prefer City to win the league than Liverpool but not as much as wanting to lose to their city rivals ffs.

Exactly they’re just glory hunters from Fergie’s days.