Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

55 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Those must be the half time not-updated stats as they definitely had more than 1 shot and we had a succession of 3 corners on the bounce near the end.

Yeah the bbc was strange whereby it had those stats for a bit but then changed them to the real ones.

Here you go Sam the correct stats. Not that it’s going to make you feel any better mind. 

F74BE84A-AD37-4910-9043-217B8A815D7E.thumb.png.6b0827f9f7d395ae414e169082603551.png

Just hope they can somehow get it together for the playoffs now.

5 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Just hope they can somehow get it together for the playoffs now.

No chance we will win the playoffs. We'll end up with Charlton over 2 legs because we won't beat Southend on Saturday and they will dispose of us comfortably. Squad looks spent and we don't know what to do when scoring the first goal. It's actually got to the point now where conceding the first goal is actually better for us than scoring it.

I feel like I’ve been put through the wringer ashez. Still waiting for my heart rate to get back down.😂

Credit to the toon there though as that was just the game I thought it would be.

Look City will probably just win their next two games and do it but  this was a match I never fancied so to get the win and make city at least have to work for it is great.😀

Just can’t believe we’ve got 94 points and it isn’t wrapped up tbh.

1 minute ago, 1759 said:

feel like I’ve been put through the wringer ashez. Still waiting for my heart rate to get back down.😂

At 2-2 I was meant to be going out and I was livid, the missus saw my annoyance and went instead of me meaning I witness the big div! Haha

All we can do is keep believing, I said weeks ago the Leicester game is the one so we'll see. 

Gutted Salah and Firmino will likely miss Barca though. Options

1. If City drop points Monday send the reserves out vs Barca lol

2. If City win just go all out attack vs Barca taking it As a free hit, without Bobby and Salah getting 4-0 is next to impossible so just go hell for leather

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

At 2-2 I was meant to be going out and I was livid, the missus saw my annoyance and went instead of me meaning I witness the big div! Haha

All we can do is keep believing, I said weeks ago the Leicester game is the one so we'll see. 

Gutted Salah and Firmino will likely miss Barca though. Options

1. If City drop points Monday send the reserves out vs Barca lol

2. If City win just go all out attack vs Barca taking it As a free hit, without Bobby and Salah getting 4-0 is next to impossible so just go hell for leather

Yeah Origi has become a bit of a cult hero haha. I feel Leicester can cause City a lot of problems so fingers crossed. 

I’m really content with it all now though as we’ve done as well as we could since new year imo and proper given City a right run for their money.😀

11 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Liverpool have achieved alot this season, all credit to them. City just come into their own past few games 

They were pretty decent last season too. 🙄

Late on on Sunday, City and LFC both amazingly find themselves drawing with the title heading to Manchester. Mane skips by the Wolves defender leaving him one on one with the keeper who he rounds with ease, Mane shoots with the ball dribbling towards an empty net and the title

Connor Coady runs to attempt to clear it off the line.....The question is does he? Or do you let it slip in? 

Oooh the juice of it all

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Late on on Sunday, City and LFC both amazingly find themselves drawing with the title heading to Manchester. Mane skips by the Wolves defender leaving him one on one with the keeper who he rounds with ease, Mane shoots with the ball dribbling towards an empty net and the title

Connor Coady runs to attempt to clear it off the line.....The question is does he? Or do you let it slip in? 

Oooh the juice of it all

I heard Chris Hughton's cat's first owner's grandad once had trials at Man City and was released so he'll definitely be out for revenge to cost them the title on Sunday.

All the money in non league and no fans between them. Seriously what was the point in playing it at Wembley when they could all fit into one stand at Bolton or Wigan and save everyone the long journey to London.

2 minutes ago, Foxy said:

All the money in non league and no fans between them. Seriously what was the point in playing it at Wembley when they could all fit into one stand at Bolton or Wigan and save everyone the long journey to London.

I blame SI

I'm at the opposite end of the ground so initially I gave the referee the benefit of the doubt. But I've now seen a replay of the red card and that is a fucking shocking decision. It's not even a difficult decision it's basic refereeing.

1. He clearly gets the ball so point 2 should be irrelevant anyway.
  2. Running away from goal. Not a goalscoring opportunity especially with diagonal runs being made from our other defenders.

Just scored, wind in the sails and going for the second then the ref drops that shit. Could be sitting here in a much better position but a one goal advantage will do.

Have to feel for Ozturk though as he was a donkey at the start of the season but been one of the best players the last few weeks, was outstanding tonight but was just robbed.

Brilliant goal from King Maguire.

A nice afternoon I’ve had sitting in the sun on the decking listening to the boys.

Fabulous season we’ve had and I’m rather content with it all as it’s great to be back up at the top battling it out for trophies.😊

16 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Liverpool still going ahead with the Premier League trophy parade tomorrow :P

D59VkEBWwAA4-nl?format=jpg%26name=medium

😂 

added 0 minutes later
8 minutes ago, 1759 said:

A nice afternoon I’ve had sitting in the sun on the decking listening to the boys.

Fabulous season we’ve had and I’m rather content with it all as it’s great to be back up at the top battling it out for trophies.😊

Yeah, but if you don’t win the UCL, that’s gonna be depressing 

1 minute ago, Gunners Rishi said:

😂

added 0 minutes later

Yeah, but if you don’t win the UCL, that’s gonna be depressing 

Depressing for you too I’d guess.😂

34 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Brighton have sacked manager Chris Hughton after the Seagulls finished 17th in the Premier League.

😲

Shocking that! What were the expectations ffs 😂