Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

And where does it stop? Other sports? Business? 

It would be far better to expose and punish those who are racist, rather than patronise those who could subjected to it.

13 hours ago, samhardy said:

I have read your post 10 times and still have absolutely no idea what your point is about Scholes and Campbell.

If a candidate is good enough to be invited for an interview then they would get invited regardless of religion or skin colour. Imagine being a black manager and getting an invite for an interview you have no chance of getting purely so that a club complies with a rule.

Might as well apply the same rule so you have to interview a woman as well. Absolutely bonkers decision and political correctness gone mad.

Understand completely what u said especially about PC but what I mean is that whilst the rooney rule just makes a fool of bame coaches it can’t hurt if we have some bame coaches.

i know this is a touchy subject for some but after the whole me too movement, feminism just started becoming scumbags suing rich people for no point just so they’ll panic and give a settlement. Also it meant that in the rare case a male is abused, no one cares. For example, the whole neymar thing looks like a big set up. Anyway I’m gonna stop talking about this because I feel it won’t do no one any good talking about all this race and gender stuff

added 0 minutes later
13 hours ago, Rob said:

And where does it stop? Other sports? Business? 

It would be far better to expose and punish those who are racist, rather than patronise those who could subjected to it.

Yh

Lampard is really going to Chelsea?!! 

Sarri hard done by all season and still delivers and walks away for a better job, fair play to him 

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

@smoggy90 you happy with Woodgate?

I was skeptical mate but after watching his interview this morning and looking at his coaching team i'm actually quite excited about it. Granted we could've appointed Mickey Mouse and the fans would be happy after what we had to watch under Pulis but he's a local lad and has the club's best interests at heart.

My first choice was Jokanovic but apparently his financial demands were too much and our parachute payments have now finished, so I can understand us looking to Woodgate.

Roll on the new season!

5 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

I was skeptical mate but after watching his interview this morning and looking at his coaching team i'm actually quite excited about it. Granted we could've appointed Mickey Mouse and the fans would be happy after what we had to watch under Pulis but he's a local lad and has the club's best interests at heart.

My first choice was Jokanovic but apparently his financial demands were too much and our parachute payments have now finished, so I can understand us looking to Woodgate.

Roll on the new season!

Played for us as well :D

30 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

He’ll come up against lee bowyer as well next season 

Yeah that will be a good battle, Bowyer has proved himself with Charlton so I hope woody can make the step up 

On 14/06/2019 at 22:39, leedsunited87 said:

Yeah that will be a good battle, Bowyer has proved himself with Charlton so I hope woody can make the step up 

I hope so too mate!

I wonder if all of the “If Rafa goes we go” devotees actually put that into action or whether there’ll still be 50,000 fans packed into the Sports Direct Arena on the opening day of next season lining Ashley’s pockets 😂

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I wonder if all of the “If Rafa goes we go” devotees actually put that into action or whether there’ll still be 50,000 fans packed into the Sports Direct Arena on the opening day of next season lining Ashley’s pockets 😂

Exactly, it’s a sad situation but the supporters could’ve sorted Ashley out years ago. It’s quite simple really, stop going to games and stop buying merchandise for a while. Would probably mean at least one shite season but they’ve had a few of them anyway.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Agent Cattermole is probably in line for next Newcastle manager.

Dont you dare bring our name into the gutter 😉

11 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Huddersfield's new kit has to be a wind up!

VA3pHrch?format=jpg&name=900x900

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just about to post that myself!

Screenshot_2019-07-17-09-24-41.thumb.png.70c03dbfe14a60adc5735568786cb553.png

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are releasing this photo purely for publicity and when everyone kicks off they can release the real kit and paddy power will be happy with all the attention.

He’s said “roll our sleeves up” in his first interview 😂

That’s one off the bingo card, @Woody just wait for “come the end of the season we’ll be there or thereabouts”, “dust ourselves down”, “it’s our achilles heel” and once he’s sacked “they never accepted me for my Sunderland roots”

84D296C4-3CCA-4A2B-AE0A-E811B486A3DB.jpeg.ba8cdf81fa771f5017bc2241e201ff07.jpeg