FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

So Sky Sports News think that the demise of two proud and historic English football teams should be treated like it fucking transfer deadline day.

No surprise on who was presenting it as well. 

Bolton are getting extra time to sort their shit out, could be a fun save for FM20 if they survive 

So after a fucking lucky ass result on saturday at Spurs having only 28% possession Bruce decided to play the same shitty formation again and played wank again! Finished with just 32% possession and got knocked out at the 1st attempt in the cup for the 6th season running!!! And we wonder why we are all pissed of as fans!

Bloody shame about bury, wonder how FM will work itself out with only 23 teams and minus points etc 

I don't really care tbh @Rob, all strikers are selfish and want goals so I put no weight in either side. It was a heat of the moment action which I'm sure was cleared up instantly. Salah should have passed and at 0-0 I think he would have, it was a dead match and Salah wanted a goal it's that simple imo, and there has been times where Mane should have passed, it happens as football is just moments and the right decision isn't made 100% of the time. 

LFC twitter going into melt down about it is daft however as is some of the team Mane vs team Salah shit I've seen. 

Either way I've no problem with the reaction, I'd rather not see it as I do think we need to keep an united front and do nothing to give the media or pundits reason to jump on us or to create false cracks in the squad. 

I actually don’t mind it as it shows the hunger and how the players want to improve. I mean Salah should’ve passed a couple of times but like Ash has said if it was 0-0 I think he would’ve done.

I expect Klopp has already sorted it out as he does seem to have perfected this man management lark.

I’m surprised by this move by the Crowley’s as they were doing excellent work at Lincoln and Huddersfield doesn’t seem that big a step up to warrant walking away from all that good work. I hope this isn’t a similar situation to Nathan Jones walking away from Luton last year for Stoke only to find a club on a downward spiral that isn’t easy to turn round.

It’s always good to see young British managers given a chance considering the amount of clubs that would rather bring a youth coach from Germany and hopefully they can halt the slide and get Huddersfield up the table. I can’t help thinking there may have been a better bet for them if they had been patient though as they couldn’t really lose at Lincoln this season even if they had dropped down the table as the season went on.

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Wycombe left back Joe Jacobson scored a hat trick at the weekend... made up of a direct free kick and two direct from corners!

One was credited as an own goal I think.

So Bruce rolled over and let Klopp tickle his tummy. Nice one!!

What is the point in going out onto a pitch and sitting back all game and not putting any pressure on the midfield at all! Fucking waste of time bothering.

Made it so easy for Liverpool to attack us, got lucky with the goal even though it was a great finish but you cant let a twam like Liverpool to have all that time and space to come at you.

We are defo going down no doubt about it.

I thought you did okay until we equalised, once we did and Bobby came on we took control. Bobby was sensational today. 

Losing away at Liverpoolaibt a result to worry about. It’s Bruce setting up the same way against lower level rubbish that’ll maybe send you down.

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

I thought you did okay until we equalised, once we did and Bobby came on we took control. Bobby was sensational today. 

Its painful to watch mate....played the same way against Brighton and had roughly the same possession.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Losing away at Liverpoolaibt a result to worry about. It’s Bruce setting up the same way against lower level rubbish that’ll maybe send you down.

Losing isnt the problem its how we roll over and take the spanking. Rafa played a similar way but we had more intent. 18% possession today...18!! You aint goingt to do anything with that.

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Am I being biased or is that beyond soft?

Like the million rolls after it help. 

Seen them given for less tbh. I assume VAR checked it so there must have been more to it than what you see here. Definitely biased 😂

21 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Seen them given for less tbh. I assume VAR checked it so there must have been more to it than what you see here. Definitely biased 😂

Yet in our match Matip being wrestled to the ground by the throat wasn't one lmao, VAR is sound, it's just the refs that are useless. 

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yet in our match Matip being wrestled to the ground by the throat wasn't one lmao, VAR is sound, it's just the refs that are useless. 

Not seen that, I’ll have a look at it now 

Yeah they’ve been useless for a while now, a good few decades tbh lol

Just watched the Matip one, no idea why that wasn’t given tbh, watched a different angle of the Rashford one too and that was definitely a penalty imo, just clumsy from the Leicester defender and Rashford took advantage by going down imo

Edited by Nucleus

10 hours ago, Woody said:

Its painful to watch mate....played the same way against Brighton and had roughly the same possession.

Losing isnt the problem its how we roll over and take the spanking. Rafa played a similar way but we had more intent. 18% possession today...18!! You aint goingt to do anything with that.

@Woody 4 points from Arsenal, Norwich, Spurs, Watford and Liverpool isn’t a bad return.

I seem to remember Rafa only had 1 or 2 last season after a similarly difficult start but there wasn’t all this bashing towards him.

The thing that should concern you more is that after going 1 up at Anfield your fans went for the “We hate Sunderland” and “Fuck off Adam Johnson” chants 😂

43 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Woody 4 points from Arsenal, Norwich, Spurs, Watford and Liverpool isn’t a bad return.

I seem to remember Rafa only had 1 or 2 last season after a similarly difficult start but there wasn’t all this bashing towards him.

The thing that should concern you more is that after going 1 up at Anfield your fans went for the “We hate Sunderland” and “Fuck off Adam Johnson” chants 😂

Yeah i heard that mate it was shocking tbh. 

The problem is Sam is there is no forward intent in how we are playing. I did say that Rafa played a similar formation but we had support for the striker

Nice to see Man City and Arsenal both proving that this obsession with “playing out from the back” at all times whatever the situation is a load of nonsense this weekend.

Over the last few weeks we have all seen the plight of two traditional English clubs a they fight financial difficulties. It was too late for Bury and nothing at least in the short term could be done but thankfully Bolton did get a reprieve and were able to continue playing this season although they only had a squad of youth players. They did manage to sign some senior players on deadline day but results have been bad having conceded 5 or more goals in 5 of there 8 games this season so far leaving them bottom of the table.

Thats why I am delighted that this evening my club Oxford Utd lead by the great Karl Robinson have stood in solidarity with Bolton Wanderers Football Club as we let them take 2 bloody points off us!!!

480DCAEF-29F6-446F-867D-A1A0176139A6.thumb.jpeg.fe05a3086ee0a541a6026f614777a679.jpeg

All credit what he has done at Spurs the last 6 years but Poch is waiting for either Man Utd or Real to coming calling and the players know it and have stopped playing for him.

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Get Jack fucking Dross out of this club as soon as humanly possible just a David Moyes 2.0. Lost the match-going fans now it's only a matter of time.

Keano will be in by your next match although there is no shame drawing with Bolton as it leads to a record win in the next game.

47 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Keano will be in by your next match although there is no shame drawing with Bolton as it leads to a record win in the next game.

Keano joined Sky Sports today so Big Sam in or maybe we can poach KR.