Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

17 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Just watching MotD and what a shower of shit Norwich were yesterday! I know they have tons of injuries but that doesn’t excuse the fact that they insisted on trying to “play out” and for what reason?

Its all very well having a “philosophy” and trying to play “football” but why do it constantly when you are clearly 1. not good enough to do it and 2. the opposition are swarming all over you and you are simply playing into the other teams hands.

Bobby is absolutely fucking fuming.

To me it seems that Liverpool are in a bit of a false position and you have been riding your luck a lot the last few weeks. OGS has to be sacked now so you will have to face a rejuvenated Man Utd in your next game so that could be interesting.

Give me Roy Keane for the Man Utd job. Worth every risk at this point. At least you'd know every training and every game is 100% work rate. Just can't watch Man Utd games anymore.. so bloody dreadful...sigh! 

But most of the champions do need to ride their luck isn't it. And Man Utd i don't think they can be ever rejuvenated this season, even if OGS gets the sack.

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Give me Roy Keane for the Man Utd job. Worth every risk at this point. At least you'd know every training and every game is 100% work rate. Just can't watch Man Utd games anymore.. so bloody dreadful...sigh! 

Time to change the team you support on your profile banner again then! I hear Villa did ok yesterday :P

I'm excited yet there is alot left to play for. We're 8 points clear and tbh I don't think we've played well once yet, obviously winning when not playing well is a good sign but sooner or later we'll stutter or click into gear. To think we're in this position without our first choice keeper though is some achievement, Adrian has been excellent. 

Our up coming fixtures are rough as so let's see what cushion we have after these 

Screenshot_2019-10-05-22-11-50.thumb.png.a9bdbcdd70c8e3d5a6b29efd32c25c08.png

We should wipe the floor with United and Spurs but I won't believe we will until that full time whistle, by then the City clash might be do or die for them. 

I just saw Gary Neville comment again.  I hate him because he's ManU, but he seems much more intelligent than anyone else he commentates with.  He had management experience in Spain (OK, it didn't go well).  Would he be an ideal DoF at ManU, rather than, say, Rio?

10 hours ago, Foxy said:

Time to change the team you support on your profile banner again then! I hear Villa did ok yesterday :P

I'm tempted 😂 

United are horrific, we’ve tried every manager now, the solid at a smaller PL club manager Moyes, the big trophy winning names LVG and Mourinho, the ex player turned manager Solskjaer. All of them except for Mourinho, it’s debatable but despite his 3rd season he did win us trophies with this squad, have failed

The only type of manager left is the FM player turned into manager 😆 I think it happened at some Azerbaijan club before, he got the managers job off his FM save with that club. I’d be up for it! 

17 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Bad weekend Bati? 😉

19 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

@samhardy thoughts on Ross getting the boot?

Absolutely delighted, the bloke shags 1-1 draws, never kills teams off and didn’t know what his best team was at any point during the 70 odd games he’s been in charge. Need to get the appointment right though.

We’ve had some abysmal managers but he will go down as one of the worst.

9 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Absolutely delighted, the bloke shags 1-1 draws, never kills teams off and didn’t know what his best team was at any point during the 70 odd games he’s been in charge. Need to get the appointment right though.

We’ve had some abysmal managers but he will go down as one of the worst.

Any word on a new one? 

I hear Keane is in the running 😛

Edited by Nucleus
14 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Any word on a new one? 

I hear Keane is in the running 😛

I cannot put into words how happy I would be if Roy Maurice Keane was re-appointed as our manager.

Think it’ll be the Barnsley manager from last season myself but it could be anyone. Might send my CV in.

7 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I cannot put into words how happy I would be if Roy Maurice Keane was re-appointed as our manager.

Think it’ll be the Barnsley manager from last season myself but it could be anyone. Might send my CV in.

Yeah I think that German is the bookies favourite. I’d take Keane at United tbh! At least you know what you’re getting with him 

28 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Would VAR rule this out now?

It's against Liverpool so of course it would :P

But yeah I think it would. Not sure on the rule about "foreign objects" on the pitch but I'd assume it'd be similar to if the ball hits the ref they stop as it changes the natural flight of the ball or some bollocks like that.

So a clear foul isn't a clear and obvious error yet a slight handball is? I'm all for VAR but when it's being operated by daft rules instead of black and white facts what is the bloody point. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

So a clear foul isn't a clear and obvious error yet a slight handball is? I'm all for VAR but when it's being operated by daft rules instead of black and white facts what is the bloody point. 

You’re actually making us look like Man United again :D 

Spoiler

Truth is, it should still be 0-0. Wrong call for our goal, correct call for yours

54 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Origi didnt help your cause by going down like he’d been shot in the head by a grenade launcher tbh

Yet your lad can fake countless head injuries 😂😂😂

It's dropped points but even with massive help from the officials United can't win their cup final 😂😂