FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

ASM feet are ridiculous fair play to him, how he gets out of some situations I do not know. 

Now a goal disallowed for Man Utd, VAR finally doing something right today.

Edited by RichDave32

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

One of two. I fucking loved it. Proper Sunday morning stuff letting your man know you’re there early doors.

🤪

We need a lot more in the second half, lucky to be level. Hope to see more of us going forward!

51 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Cracking start, Shame missed goal as stream crashed , saw the replay , didn't miss much 

Tough 1st half that. We need to press more Utd are having way too much space.

Just now, AdamNufc said:

@RichDave32 I've just noticed your profile pic 😂 where the hell did you get Bruce dressed as the queen 😂

🤣🤣I typed in funny Steve Bruce photos on google, there was a lot of him with his top off....so thought I’d keep it PG.

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

🤣🤣I typed in funny Steve Bruce photos on google, there was a lot of him with his top off....so thought I’d keep it PG.

Nobody wants to see a pair of burgers on their screens 😂 wait until you find the Mike Ashley topless photos 

Just now, AdamNufc said:

Nobody wants to see a pair of burgers on their screens 😂 wait until you find the Mike Ashley topless photos 

Ohh I’ve seen them ones already 😜

Great save from De Gea there 🤬

1 minute ago, RichD said:

Ohh I’ve seen them ones already 😜

Great save from De Gea there 🤬

They are defo postered all over your way 

Damn we should be 2-1 up 

4 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

They are defo postered all over your way 

Damn we should be 2-1 up 

Mike Ashley Topless Photos have always been my biggest weakness, just can’t get enough 😬

Edited by RichD
Always thought Darlow would be the first to deny Fernandes.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Why is there such a high ratio of Newcastle fans active on the forum? It bothers me. 

Notoriously great FMM players I’ve heard!

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

Honestly can’t get over how we let that Man United team have 28 shots on goal mind.

Bcus we are shit! I dont recall seeing anyone close a man utd player down in our own half!

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Bcus we are shit! I dont recall seeing anyone close a man utd player down in our own half!

I know awful it was, honestly didn’t look like we had a game plan whatsoever.

4 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Don't worry @Woody @RichD Bruce has this all under control 🙄🙄🙄

I really want him to do well but man management will only get you do far. Tactically i dont think he is quite there.

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Bruce will keep you up and without any trouble.

Oh he will but i dont want to be just staying up with the team we have. We aint a solid top 10 but we should be there or there abouts atleast.

Happy with the win, we didn't have to do much to win it. Newcastle made it pretty straight forward and with our start to the season the worse thing I could do is get my hopes up that we'll kick on from this win but one can dream. De Gea made a couple of really good stops to make the game comfortable for us and Mata again shone the brightest in a United shirt, the ball is on a string at his feet, hard luck to Newcastle, it was a very strange game, didn't really feel like their was 5 goals scored, can't really describe how it went. 

9 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Happy with the win, we didn't have to do much to win it. Newcastle made it pretty straight forward and with our start to the season the worse thing I could do is get my hopes up that we'll kick on from this win but one can dream. De Gea made a couple of really good stops to make the game comfortable for us and Mata again shone the brightest in a United shirt, the ball is on a string at his feet, hard luck to Newcastle, it was a very strange game, didn't really feel like their was 5 goals scored, can't really describe how it went. 

We made it easy for you.

Kane shooting from every conceivable angle second half to try and get his hat trick as opposed to holding the ball up to maintain the win is the exact reason why, to me, he will never be a world class striker. 

So I got in a bit of a debate with a good friend of mine the other day about who has the best front three: Liverpool or Spurs? He is a massive Spurs fan, so you can imagine his answer. I’m a not-massive Spurs fan, so I chose Liverpool. What do you guys think?

I would go for Liverpool as well, the numbers they get between them is hard to go anywhere else, I’d say Manchester City With a fully fit Aguero, Sterling and Mahrez would be ahead of Tottenham for me. If Kane, Bale, and Son stay fit all season though, you never know how good they could be, but for now Liverpool for me.

If Bale proves himself again and stays fit then it could be close but for me Liverpools front 3 have consistantly out performed everyone for the last 3 seasons, so they would be my choice.