Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Absolutely dominated Chelsea today. 🙄

I can’t believe I just watched all of that, felt like I was watching Newcastle 🤣

That game is Jose all over though, could end up being a huge point, glad my boy Rodon got a clean sheet

12 minutes ago, RichD said:

I can’t believe I just watched all of that, felt like I was watching Newcastle 🤣

That game is Jose all over though, could end up being a huge point, glad my boy Rodon got a clean sheet

Rodon learnt everything he knew at Spurs. Being serious though, he looked quality. I also think Dier is utterly brilliant at the moment too. A classic example of a player suiting a manager.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Rodon learnt everything he knew at Spurs. Being serious though, he looked quality. I also think Dier is utterly brilliant at the moment too. A classic example of a player suiting a manager.

Rodon has massive potential, he’s under the right manager now, if I was a defender, playing for Jose is a massive plus I think. Dier has been great under Jose, I just watched the Amazon Prime documentary about you lot, good watch, made me like Jose more, I actually like him as he always speaks highly of Newcastle and Sir Bobby!

Obviously I understand why both are relatively happy with a draw but I think they'll come to regret that decision. Both clubs need points on the board now, City won't be terrible for long and you'd hope the second the January window opens our biggest flaw will be fixed. 

It made me laugh how often the commentary made out it was a title decider, completely ignoring the fact we were top and if it wasn't for BS decisions we'd actually be clear (talking more Mane vs Everton than yesterday but both were questionable and not being knowledgeable of any iffy decisions Chelsea or Spurs have had) 

Considering the players we've missing that's a massive testament to us and if that means we're seen as the underdog more fool everyone. This won't be a 100 point season, I think it'll be mid 80s which I'd still back us to get with a CB signed if Becker stays fit. 

48 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Obviously I understand why both are relatively happy with a draw but I think they'll come to regret that decision. Both clubs need points on the board now, City won't be terrible for long and you'd hope the second the January window opens our biggest flaw will be fixed. 

It made me laugh how often the commentary made out it was a title decider, completely ignoring the fact we were top and if it wasn't for BS decisions we'd actually be clear (talking more Mane vs Everton than yesterday but both were questionable and not being knowledgeable of any iffy decisions Chelsea or Spurs have had) 

Considering the players we've missing that's a massive testament to us and if that means we're seen as the underdog more fool everyone. This won't be a 100 point season, I think it'll be mid 80s which I'd still back us to get with a CB signed if Becker stays fit. 

I am just happy being in a title race. It’s lovely all you lot having an opinion about Spurs and it actually being a serious one. It’s just enjoyable, that’s all.

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Is it a similar injury to Petr Cech’s? I guess the trouble is as an outfield player you can’t really wear a skull cap as Petr did the rest of his career.

Yeah it is, such a shame, hopefully it isn’t as bad and he can continue.

I watched the game lads. You could hear it when it happened. 

Didnt Petr Cech have a fractured skull? Hence why he wore that head protection.

8 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Is it a similar injury to Petr Cech’s? I guess the trouble is as an outfield player you can’t really wear a skull cap as Petr did the rest of his career.

That CB from Hull, Dawson(?) Had to retire didn't he? Wasn't that a similar injury? 

29 minutes ago, Ashez said:

That CB from Hull, Dawson(?) Had to retire didn't he? Wasn't that a similar injury? 

Dawson is at Nottingham Forest. Ryan Mason CM had to retire though, such a bad injury 👎🏻

22 minutes ago, RichD said:

Dawson is at Nottingham Forest. Ryan Mason CM had to retire though, such a bad injury 👎🏻

That's the one, I didn't think I had the right player but I remember it happening. Yeah it's well sad :(

Screenshot_20201201_230231_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.5f0a66846dc09b5fbfd046ed0c28c004.jpg

Fuck off Deeney, get off the radio shows and score some penalties and then be hailed as a god cause your good from 12 yards, prick! 

It was purely a message to his friend, it was pretty daft and negligent on Cavani's part, but he meant no offense by it. There's a pandemic tearing the world apart right now and yet people out there find the time to be offended at everything and anything, really pisses me off. 

33 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Screenshot_20201201_230231_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.5f0a66846dc09b5fbfd046ed0c28c004.jpg

Fuck off Deeney, get off the radio shows and score some penalties and then be hailed as a god cause your good from 12 yards, prick! 

It was purely a message to his friend, it was pretty daft and negligent on Cavani's part, but he meant no offense by it. There's a pandemic tearing the world apart right now and yet people out there find the time to be offended at everything and anything, really pisses me off. 

Yeah Negrito aren’t even an insult in South America which is why Luis Suarez and Edison Cavani thought it’s nothing

24 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Yeah Negrito aren’t even an insult in South America which is why Luis Suarez and Edison Cavani thought it’s nothing

The context was different in the Suarez case tbf. 

Regardless though I do think it needs to be taken seriously. What punishment did Berando Silva get into again? I'd say something similar to that would suffice. 

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Regardless though I do think it needs to be taken seriously. What punishment did Berando Silva get into again? I'd say something similar to that would suffice. 

A one match ban if I wasn’t mistaken. I think 3 matches ban is a little too exaggerate 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

A one match ban if I wasn’t mistaken. I think 3 matches ban is a little too exaggerate 

Yeah it was a one match ban for Silva, so if Cavani receives anymore than that I'll be pissed, I remember a time when people didn't get offended when shit wasn't said directly to them, what a time to be alive that was! 

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Proof that stats are bullshit as by all accounts they thoroughly deserved to beat us.

Lee Johnson has the toughest job in English Football trying to get these 🤡 promoted.

But will he last the season?