FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

1 minute ago, RichD said:

I just don’t understand what his game plan was tonight, let’s play as many defensive players as we can so we can piss off the fans.

Also I always forget to mention, your profile picture I love, my hero!

After the sending off i switched off. Not bothering with 2nd half!

Why is fraser playing cm anyway?!! He's frickin winger!

Toss!!

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

After the sending off i switched off. Not bothering with 2nd half!

Why is fraser playing cm anyway?!! He's frickin winger!

Toss!!

It’s awful!

How Bruce has got a job managing in the prem is ridiculous. Clueless.

Just now, RichD said:

It’s awful!

How Bruce has got a job managing in the prem is ridiculous. Clueless.

Bogle and Osborn are so far forward they are almost strikers! We have buckets of pace in the team and we dont use it at all.

Tbh i'm glad we have Fernandez...he has been class amongst complete garbage.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Bogle and Osborn are so far forward they are almost strikers! We have buckets of pace in the team and we dont use it at all.

Tbh i'm glad we have Fernandez...he has been class amongst complete garbage.

How deep we sit every game is what breaks me, poor Wilson has no support.

Yeah he’s been a good signing, seems like he’s a good bloke behind the scenes as well. 

I’ll let you know how the second half goes 😂

2 minutes ago, RichD said:

How deep we sit every game is what breaks me, poor Wilson has no support.

Yeah he’s been a good signing, seems like he’s a good bloke behind the scenes as well. 

I’ll let you know how the second half goes 😂

😂 thanks. Cant bring myself to watch it.

27 minutes ago, Woody said:

😂 thanks. Cant bring myself to watch it.

1-0 down. Penalty. I think the decision was a bit harsh considering a tangle of arms caused a handball but we deserve to be behind. Even if we had 11 men.

I've watched EVERY Toon match for over 7 years. Not missed one and this is seriously the first time I've even considered not watching future matches. I've turned this off now to get a shower before work. Gonna be fun listening to the glory supporters in work stag us off. I can't even defend us either. 😕

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

1-0 down. Penalty. I think the decision was a bit harsh considering a tangle of arms caused a handball but we deserve to be behind. Even if we had 11 men.

I've watched EVERY Toon match for over 7 years. Not missed one and this is seriously the first time I've even considered not watching future matches. I've turned this off now to get a shower before work. Gonna be fun listening to the glory supporters in work stag us off. I can't even defend us either. 😕

I know I never miss watching us and this is harder to watch then when McLaren was in charge for me, it’s so defensive it’s ridiculous. If this means Ashley will be looking to move Bruce on though, it could be a good thing 😂

1 minute ago, RichD said:

I know I never miss watching us and this is harder to watch then when McLaren was in charge for me, it’s so defensive it’s ridiculous. If this means Ashley will be looking to move Bruce on though, it could be a good thing 😂

Not really unless he gives the job to Eddie Howe. An attack minded manager who would thrive with a bit of backing, i think. BUT! Fat Mike won't back any Manager so I'm not sure if it's even worth sacking Bruce. I don't even think he'd be sacked of we were relegated (which is a serious possibility). He's a cheap option. I'm sure I read somewhere that he's 19th on the list of wages out of all Prem managers (I might have made that up tbf.😂)

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

Not really unless he gives the job to Eddie Howe. An attack minded manager who would thrive with a bit of backing, i think. BUT! Fat Mike won't back any Manager so I'm not sure if it's even worth sacking Bruce. I don't even think he'd be sacked of we were relegated (which is a serious possibility). He's a cheap option. I'm sure I read somewhere that he's 19th on the list of wages out of all Prem managers (I might have made that up tbf.😂)

Yeah and I’d put him 20 out of 20 as manager in the prem haha. How he’s still in the prem managing I don’t know, especially when he keeps saying he’s trying to change the way we play 😳

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

Only one man can save Newcastle now.

Hide contents

image.gif.5700ba46a15ec4d244a582247af7ba65.gif

I nearly said earlier I’d have Pardew back even, this is honestly the worst football I’ve seen in my 90 years of supporting Newcastle.

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

I nearly said earlier I’d have Pardew back even, this is honestly the worst football I’ve seen in my 90 years of supporting Newcastle.

Atleast we played some decent football 😂

I dont even want Eddie Howe. Not that we would stand a chance but Thomas Tuchel would be nice.

The thing about that Pardew reign is that scouting players seemed easier. We picked up some unbelievable bargains back then and formed a very good team. They were a joy to watch and had some real quality. I miss Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Jonas and King Colo at the back. 😑

Just now, Dai_ said:

The thing about that Pardew reign is that scouting players seemed easier. We picked up some unbelievable bargains back then and formed a very good team. They were a joy to watch and had some real quality. I miss Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Jonas and King Colo at the back. 😑

I miss that team as well, Some class players, finishing 5th, that was one of my favourite seasons. Someday I’m sure we can bring some kind of glory. Now that Qatar and Saudi have sorted there differences, I hope somehow the takeover can be sorted. Especially with Richard Masters (hate that he has MY name) spoke about it today.  

It's okay fellas, two Uniteds won today... Oh my bad 😉

I'm just messing, I must admit I thought Bruce was doing well at yous until recently, he is trash and so devoid of ideas, no actual philosophy or style of play, he's one of the ma y managers to jump on the 5 atb bandwagon that Conte brought and it just doesn't work for anyone that isn't called Wolves, some good attacking talent in that Toon team and Bruce refuses to play to their strengths, I genuinely feel sorry for you all. 

#Bruceout #Howein

4 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I'm just messing, I must admit I thought Bruce was doing well at yous until recently, he is trash and so devoid of ideas, no actual philosophy or style of play, he's one of the ma y managers to jump on the 5 atb bandwagon that Conte brought and it just doesn't work for anyone that isn't called Wolves, some good attacking talent in that Toon team and Bruce refuses to play to their strengths, I genuinely feel sorry for you all. 

#Bruceout #Howein

Problem is he doesnt allow the team freedom to move forward and sticks to this deep defensive line that just allows teams on to us. It lacks support in the attacking 3rd which inturn starves Wilson.

Its poor management.

6 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

#Bruceout #Howein

That’s the thing, a few of my mates think he was doing a good job as well, but that’s fair enough for a neutral as we aren’t down the bottom in the league. I have no idea how we have so many points, he just refuses to give any kind of attacking intent to the team, so frustrating.

Big win for Manchester United, vibe is buzzing for you mate!

3 minutes ago, RichD said:

That’s the thing, a few of my mates think he was doing a good job as well, but that’s fair enough for a neutral as we aren’t down the bottom in the league. I have no idea how we have so many points, he just refuses to give any kind of attacking intent to the team, so frustrating.

Big win for Manchester United, vibe is buzzing for you mate!

Have you read the after match report and Brucey's interview....its laughable.

He actually said we tried something different.😂 what a joke!

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Have you read the after match report and Brucey's interview....its laughable.

He actually said we tried something different.😂 what a joke!

Yeah I have, it’s an actual joke, he is so lucky there’s no fans at games or there would be a massive uproar against him! 

How could he genuinely look at that team he put out and think the fans would be happy, the bloke is clueless.

I would like to know if Joelinton is actually terrible or is it Bruce 😂

31 minutes ago, RichD said:

Yeah I have, it’s an actual joke, he is so lucky there’s no fans at games or there would be a massive uproar against him! 

How could he genuinely look at that team he put out and think the fans would be happy, the bloke is clueless.

I would like to know if Joelinton is actually terrible or is it Bruce 😂

It does make you think

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

It does make you think

Yeah it does big time!

I think my new profile photo sums up Bruce perfectly 😁

Social media is full of gold digging Man United fans who have crawled out of their caves again. God help us all.

(disclaimer: Aaron, you seem a fair United fan, so you aren’t included)

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Social media is full of gold digging Man United fans who have crawled out of their caves again. God help us all.

I guess that means @Nucleus and @BatiGoal are included 😂

4 minutes ago, RichD said:

1925798D-6821-4D27-A114-32900A117E56.thumb.jpeg.168bae916bfc036fe01877bb1e576f75.jpeg

Crazy how he was there longest serving player 😳

Not only that, he only spent 10 years

On 13/01/2021 at 06:43, broodje kip said:

I guess that means @Nucleus and @BatiGoal are included 😂

On 13/01/2021 at 06:36, Rob said:

I agree with you mate wholeheartedly, I scrolled through Twitter last night and still have a headache now, don't worry though when we don't win the league they'll going into Anne Frank mode again

So Mane's through on goal with 5 seconds left to play and the ref blows the whistle? Alright mate. 

We've had one offside which was blown instantly, United have had 8 odd they've seen play out 😂