Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Ru bothering tonight @RichD?

Yeah I’ll watch, now that Bruce is saying he will do it his way, I’m expecting the most exciting football ever 😂

Just now, Rob said:

Oh god. Got another evening of the smelly Barcodes hating on Bruceybaby.

Well pull your finger out and get him sacked!

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Oh god. Got another evening of the smelly Barcodes hating on Bruceybaby.

Dont you know it 😉

added 0 minutes later
8 minutes ago, RichD said:

Yeah I’ll watch, now that Bruce is saying he will do it his way, I’m expecting the most exciting football ever 😂

Probably watch 1st half and see how it goes.

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Bzzz bzzz...Current Barcode gauge detects positivity towards Bruce...bzzz bzzz

Give it an hour and me and @Woodywill be back negative 😂

29 minutes ago, Rob said:

Bzzz bzzz...Current Barcode gauge detects positivity towards Bruce...bzzz bzzz

You love it.

22 minutes ago, RichD said:

Give it an hour and me and @Woodywill be back negative 😂

Already negative....im hunting for some kind of positivity

Edited by Woody
1 minute ago, Woody said:

Get Joel off and get Murphy on!

My exact thoughts, I just text my friend the same thing 😂

Almiron has been great, worked his socks off.

Just now, Rob said:

I’d get them all off and plant them in the garden to grow in to giant black and white trees.

😂second half has been poor. Our centre midfielders are pants and have been all season, no legs on the two starting today.

4 minutes ago, RichD said:

😂second half has been poor. Our centre midfielders are pants and have been all season, no legs on the two starting today.

Things are bad if you have midfielders with no legs. 

20 hours ago, RichD said:

Wow seeing the line up @Woody can’t say he isn’t going for it tonight at least 😂

He did this when he was at villa. Just presuming the more strikers and attacking players on the pitch - the more goals. Its not untill you realise there is no tactical knowledge on the team, no way of playing. At some points down at Villa Park, he would end up with 3/4 strikers on the pitch but no obvious style of play for them. Hit and hope style at best. 

3 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

He did this when he was at villa. Just presuming the more strikers and attacking players on the pitch - the more goals. Its not untill you realise there is no tactical knowledge on the team, no way of playing. At some points down at Villa Park, he would end up with 3/4 strikers on the pitch but no obvious style of play for them. Hit and hope style at best. 

Yeah 3 strikers starting last night, but the central midfielders we had had no legs meaning there was no linking up and the ball just went sideways or backwards all game.

Bet it’s nice not having him anymore 😂

14 minutes ago, RichD said:

Yeah 3 strikers starting last night, but the central midfielders we had had no legs meaning there was no linking up and the ball just went sideways or backwards all game.

Bet it’s nice not having him anymore 😂

I wouldnt of minded the formation had he started with Murphy on the right instead of Joelinton and pushed them right up wide to get crosses in.

Almiron was excellent 1st half but the whole team came out 2nd half and had no idea what they were meant to be doing. Its like they were waiting for Bruce to say "go on lads, push up and put pressure on the back line" but it obviously didnt come and they looked dejected.

Just now, FuddledFox said:

You can shove your Tiki Taka up your arse as it’s Storm Christoph with the assist.

I seen that earlier, typical of us welsh, pulling off the spectacular!

18 minutes ago, Rob said:

Lampard: the most protected manager in the Premier League?

Yes, he hasn’t improved them at all since Sarri left, Sarri received so much stick as well when he was in charge. The team he had at Derby was pretty good as well compared to what’s there now.

8 hours ago, RichD said:

Yes, he hasn’t improved them at all since Sarri left, Sarri received so much stick as well when he was in charge. The team he had at Derby was pretty good as well compared to what’s there now.

Drives me potty. Arrogant guy too.

6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

He can’t use Werner properly 😤. I scored 94 goals with that guy! Surely the most overprotected manager in the Premier League.

Broodje next in line for the Chelsea job?

At the start of the season a few of us opted for who we thought of signing of the season would be. Most went for James. I went for Barkley. Turns out Dias tightening up City’s defence seems to be one of them. Did anyone have him on their radar?

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

At the start of the season a few of us opted for who we thought of signing of the season would be. Most went for James. I went for Barkley. Turns out Dias tightening up City’s defence seems to be one of them. Did anyone have him on their radar?

I just searched best signing and seen a the comments, I mentioned Havertz so let’s now discuss previous comments 😂