Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

32 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Is it wrong that the most exciting thing for me tonight is the live tweet updates from the Ashley vs PL CAT hearing?

It is exciting so it’s not wrong at all mate! Let’s pray for the takeover to go ahead 🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

It is exciting so it’s not wrong at all mate! Let’s pray for the takeover to go ahead 🤞🏻

Well this should just be a start of the tribunal can go ahead or not.

PL are arguing that everything should be settled in arbitration. But this is Ashely saying he's lost out on money because the PL is going against competition laws by not allowing the takeover.

8 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Well this should just be a start of the tribunal can go ahead or not.

PL are arguing that everything should be settled in arbitration. But this is Ashely saying he's lost out on money because the PL is going against competition laws by not allowing the takeover.

The fact that the PL threatened expulsion if we persued the deal is nothing shortnof disgusting and just shows that they didnt want another powerful club and used the piracy shite and the owner ship bollocks as an excuse!

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The Premier League has been ace so far this season. Even games we've dropped points I've enjoyed just watching the football. 

Gotta agree with this.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Two points gained by Spurs today in the title race 

How so, we won too? :D

We were absolutely mint for 25mins until Baptiste went down and dislocated his shoulder, changed the complexion of the game unfortunately... they battered us second half and finally got through, so to come back and get a last-second winner was very sweet!!

22 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20211006-154330__01.thumb.jpg.c77495c5824c439d7820353a265804a4.jpg

Not been on here in months but I thought I'd just leave this here 👀

#ProjectMbappe might be back 😂🐫🇸🇦

Let’s hope nothing else gets in the way now, it will then for sure be more exciting times ahead 😝

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Let’s hope nothing else gets in the way now, it will then for sure be more exciting times ahead 😝

Screenshot_20211006-160905__01.thumb.jpg.c4d7ae764f2096a1910df2c4c67060c8.jpg

This bit doesn't sound too positive but it does fit into Ashley's claim during the CAT Case first hearing that he has lost out on money and there is no guarantee PIF are willing to match the original £300m price ... I don't see Ashley accepting anything less than the original £300million price tag unless the CAT Case goes ahead and the PL are forced to reimburse the difference between a new offer and the original offer. It could be a ploy that if the CAT Case does go ahead Ashley gets his full valuation and the PIF get the deal on the cheap.

Its absolutely clear the the big six clubs and the Premier League were blocking this deal!

It would make us the richest in the Prem maybe even the world(i dont know).

It would make us a huge threat and they didnt want it!

43 minutes ago, Woody said:

Its absolutely clear the the big six clubs and the Premier League were blocking this deal!

It would make us the richest in the Prem maybe even the world(i dont know).

It would make us a huge threat and they didnt want it!

10 times richer than Man City and PSG put together it says online 😂

I hope this isn’t a ploy to get out hopes again 😝

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Saudis are a huge fan of BruceBall I’m hearing.

Cannot blame them, it’s the best!

Georrge Caulkin tweeting saying it’s happening it’s what’s getting me excited.

20 minutes ago, Rich said:

Cannot blame them, it’s the best!

Georrge Caulkin tweeting saying it’s happening it’s what’s getting me excited.

Caulkin dont get much wrong to be honest. 😉

When I saw all the Newcastle fans posting, I thought Bruce may have gone and I missed it...

But my only fear is the "near future" bit. I don't expect anything before arbitration in Jan. Then maybe, just maybe it'll go through, if they've restructured in a way to show the PL that MBS isn't going to be a de-facto director, which was a supposed sticking point before.

8 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

When I saw all the Newcastle fans posting, I thought Bruce may have gone and I missed it...

But my only fear is the "near future" bit. I don't expect anything before arbitration in Jan. Then maybe, just maybe it'll go through, if they've restructured in a way to show the PL that MBS isn't going to be a de-facto director, which was a supposed sticking point before.

Screenshot_20211007-070351__01.thumb.jpg.8cdf2880f44a21eceda8db0d8f2acb39.jpg

I think things have progressed quickly .... It really does look like being announced today!

I remember seeing the Caulkin tweet just as I was putting my phone down to go to sleep... and it didn't register. Then I woke up to, well... mayhem...
It's sometimes fun living on the otherside of the world to the club you support :)

Gives me stuff to read on the commute to work!

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Keegan back as manager? 

Keegan back as motivational manager maybe... Along with Ketsbia. Those side advertising hoardings won't know what hit them...

added 0 minutes later

In fact maybe just Ketsbia to remove the Sports Direct advertising...

Edited by geordiekrispy
8 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Keegan back as motivational manager maybe... Along with Ketsbia. Those side advertising hoardings won't know what hit them...

added 0 minutes later

In fact maybe just Ketsbia to remove the Sports Direct advertising...

Brilliant 😆