Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football


Davis
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The Premier League has been ace so far this season. Even games we've dropped points I've enjoyed just watching the football. 

Gotta agree with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Two points gained by Spurs today in the title race 

How so, we won too? :D

We were absolutely mint for 25mins until Baptiste went down and dislocated his shoulder, changed the complexion of the game unfortunately... they battered us second half and finally got through, so to come back and get a last-second winner was very sweet!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20211006-154330__01.thumb.jpg.c77495c5824c439d7820353a265804a4.jpg

Not been on here in months but I thought I'd just leave this here 👀

#ProjectMbappe might be back 😂🐫🇸🇦

Link to comment
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20211006-154330__01.thumb.jpg.c77495c5824c439d7820353a265804a4.jpg

Not been on here in months but I thought I'd just leave this here 👀

#ProjectMbappe might be back 😂🐫🇸🇦

Let’s hope nothing else gets in the way now, it will then for sure be more exciting times ahead 😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Let’s hope nothing else gets in the way now, it will then for sure be more exciting times ahead 😝

Screenshot_20211006-160905__01.thumb.jpg.c4d7ae764f2096a1910df2c4c67060c8.jpg

This bit doesn't sound too positive but it does fit into Ashley's claim during the CAT Case first hearing that he has lost out on money and there is no guarantee PIF are willing to match the original £300m price ... I don't see Ashley accepting anything less than the original £300million price tag unless the CAT Case goes ahead and the PL are forced to reimburse the difference between a new offer and the original offer. It could be a ploy that if the CAT Case does go ahead Ashley gets his full valuation and the PIF get the deal on the cheap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its absolutely clear the the big six clubs and the Premier League were blocking this deal!

It would make us the richest in the Prem maybe even the world(i dont know).

It would make us a huge threat and they didnt want it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Woody said:

Its absolutely clear the the big six clubs and the Premier League were blocking this deal!

It would make us the richest in the Prem maybe even the world(i dont know).

It would make us a huge threat and they didnt want it!

10 times richer than Man City and PSG put together it says online 😂

I hope this isn’t a ploy to get out hopes again 😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Saudis are a huge fan of BruceBall I’m hearing.

Cannot blame them, it’s the best!

Georrge Caulkin tweeting saying it’s happening it’s what’s getting me excited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Rich said:

Cannot blame them, it’s the best!

Georrge Caulkin tweeting saying it’s happening it’s what’s getting me excited.

Caulkin dont get much wrong to be honest. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I saw all the Newcastle fans posting, I thought Bruce may have gone and I missed it...

But my only fear is the "near future" bit. I don't expect anything before arbitration in Jan. Then maybe, just maybe it'll go through, if they've restructured in a way to show the PL that MBS isn't going to be a de-facto director, which was a supposed sticking point before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

When I saw all the Newcastle fans posting, I thought Bruce may have gone and I missed it...

But my only fear is the "near future" bit. I don't expect anything before arbitration in Jan. Then maybe, just maybe it'll go through, if they've restructured in a way to show the PL that MBS isn't going to be a de-facto director, which was a supposed sticking point before.

Screenshot_20211007-070351__01.thumb.jpg.8cdf2880f44a21eceda8db0d8f2acb39.jpg

I think things have progressed quickly .... It really does look like being announced today!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember seeing the Caulkin tweet just as I was putting my phone down to go to sleep... and it didn't register. Then I woke up to, well... mayhem...
It's sometimes fun living on the otherside of the world to the club you support :)

Gives me stuff to read on the commute to work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Rob said:

Keegan back as manager? 

Keegan back as motivational manager maybe... Along with Ketsbia. Those side advertising hoardings won't know what hit them...

added 0 minutes later

In fact maybe just Ketsbia to remove the Sports Direct advertising...

Edited by geordiekrispy
Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Keegan back as motivational manager maybe... Along with Ketsbia. Those side advertising hoardings won't know what hit them...

added 0 minutes later

In fact maybe just Ketsbia to remove the Sports Direct advertising...

Brilliant 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20211007-070351__01.thumb.jpg.8cdf2880f44a21eceda8db0d8f2acb39.jpg

I think things have progressed quickly .... It really does look like being announced today!

Would be a nice team to manage on FM 22 after all :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Seen Rodgers thrown around for Newcastle, now that could be interesting. 

I'd take anyone over Bruce, doubt Rodgers would leave Leicester, I BEG THEY BRING IN CONTE! 

added 0 minutes later
28 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Would be a nice team to manage on FM 22 after all :D 

I mainly play the PC game these days but I agree hugely good save, especially if we get decent budgets!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Question, why are you using light mode?

Never even knew there was a light or dark mode, just switched, thanks for the tip 😂

The thing that I’m very happy about on top of new owners now is the fact we will now keep ASM, I love that boy 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rich said:

Never even knew there was a light or dark mode, just switched, thanks for the tip 😂

The thing that I’m very happy about on top of new owners now is the fact we will now keep ASM, I love that boy 😍

ASM as Newcastle captain in the future 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

ASM as Newcastle captain in the future 😍

The city, not the football team. Just wandering around ordering people to do stuff like tidy up and get a fresh coffee, stack the shelves a bit neater.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not been this excited since Bobby came home 😆

I'll throw out there and put money on Xavi being next boss! 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For a bit of fun lads, Newcastle with silly yet reasonable money. Who'd you sign and what manager would you go get first window? Let's say £200m which is around where your United's, Chelsea and the like are usually. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

For a bit of fun lads, Newcastle with silly yet reasonable money. Who'd you sign and what manager would you go get first window? Let's say £200m which is around where your United's, Chelsea and the like are usually. 

Manager defo Conte 

Id being raiding Barca as they are in the mud financially. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

For a bit of fun lads, Newcastle with silly yet reasonable money. Who'd you sign and what manager would you go get first window? Let's say £200m which is around where your United's, Chelsea and the like are usually. 

I’d be happy with a variety of managers, but I like the Ajax manager Erik Ten Hag or Ruben Amorim from Sporting (read good things) but yeah Conte would be great as well. 
 

The signings though that’s where I’m stuck, hard to know but I know we need to improve everywhere anyway 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’d be happy with a variety of managers, but I like the Ajax manager Erik Ten Hag or Ruben Amorim from Sporting (read good things) but yeah Conte would be great as well. 
 

The signings though that’s where I’m stuck, hard to know but I know we need to improve everywhere anyway 😂

Shhh lads but Mbappe is joining in the summer 👀😂🍻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...