Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Additionally the 'penalties' he didnt give.

Young had his shirt pulled from behind but fell forwards. Im not physicists but I am pretty sure if you have a force pulling from behind you go backwards not forwards?

Cahill one was outside the box so that was not a penalty

Right so your admitting he was being pulled back? Yes? Penalty, no matter what way he fell.

Cahill, Yes it was outside. Goalscoring chance............ You know what comes next.

I'm admitting he was pulled back. But when you are being pulled back you do not fall forwards? It is physically impossible to do so. Thus showing that Young was diving in return = no penalty

Admittidly it was a goal scoring chance however he was not the last man.... So you know what happens next?

Additionally the 'penalties' he didnt give.

Young had his shirt pulled from behind but fell forwards. Im not physicists but I am pretty sure if you have a force pulling from behind you go backwards not forwards?

Cahill one was outside the box so that was not a penalty

Right so your admitting he was being pulled back? Yes? Penalty, no matter what way he fell.

Cahill, Yes it was outside. Goalscoring chance............ You know what comes next.

I'm admitting he was pulled back. But when you are being pulled back you do not fall forwards? It is physically impossible to do so. Thus showing that Young was diving in return = no penalty

Admittidly it was a goal scoring chance however he was not the last man.... So you know what happens next?

So now for a penalty to be given you have to fall correctly? I'm sure if you watch back they also covered how that happened aswell. :)

Doesn't have to be. It's a goal scoring oppurtunity. Red card.

And tbh you've had your fair share of decisions against us over the years. Not to mention how Cahill shouldn't have been on the pitch after 11 minutes.

Oh and also the worst point of the game, The booing of Rio. I'm sorry that was disgusting. WHat the hell has he done wrong?

Just wait and see what reception Suarez gets at old trafford next week then we'll see if you think booing is disgusting.

Rio was booed in banter, they were simply defending there captain.

Just wait and see what reception Suarez gets at old trafford next week then we'll see if you think booing is disgusting.

Rio was booed in banter, they were simply defending there captain.

NO NO NO. You booing Evra was wrong- However it was to be expected. Suarez-God help him However the fact of the matter is whats done is done the FA came to the conclusion that he was racist towards Paddy.

However banter? Never what the hell has he done wrong? It was disgusting.

Excluding todays game. This is Webbs record for Utd vs Chelsea games

Conceded (CON) refers to decisions going against the team to the left

Awarded (AWA) to decisions going against their opponents in each game

TEAM      WIN RATIO  FOULS CON   PENS CON  YELLOWS CON  REDS CON  FOULS AWA  PENALTIES AWA  YELLOWS AWA  REDS AWA 

Chelsea      38%         116         0       21           0         109           1            1           0 

Man Utd      77%         155         1       27           2         185           3            3           3 

Quite clearly shows that United have had more chances of winning these games than Chelsea when United has been given Webb as the ref.

Here are his stats for the 'Top 4' Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal adn Liverpool

overall.jpg

And when they have played each other

top4.jpg

Once again showing that United have been better off with him as the referee furtherly concluding that he should not be allowed to referee a game for United or any of the other top 4/5/6 teams in which he can use to help give United the advantage. Plus he has said he is a Manchester United supporter and given the opportunity to referee the game of a team that I support heck just like him I would give this team a more of a biased opinion than the opposing team

Evra was rasist as well so he gets what he deserves like Suarez will. Rio got stick simply because its his family and because he's openly defended his brother and so he should. There was also rumores that Rio would refuse to shake Terrys hand which in turn added to the problem.

Fans will use what they can to unsettle players and its always been apart of the game, it comes down to passion removes all peoples morals.

Evra was rasist as well so he gets what he deserves like Suarez will. Rio got stick simply because its his family and because he's openly defended his brother and so he should. There was also rumores that Rio would refuse to shake Terrys hand which in turn added to the problem.

Fans will use what they can to unsettle players and its always been apart of the game, it comes down to passion removes all peoples morals.

Excluding todays game. This is Webbs record for Utd vs Chelsea games

Conceded (CON) refers to decisions going against the team to the left

Awarded (AWA) to decisions going against their opponents in each game

TEAM      WIN RATIO  FOULS CON   PENS CON  YELLOWS CON  REDS CON  FOULS AWA  PENALTIES AWA  YELLOWS AWA  REDS AWA 

Chelsea      38%         116         0       21           0         109           1            1           0 

Man Utd      77%         155         1       27           2         185           3            3           3 

Quite clearly shows that United have had more chances of winning these games than Chelsea when United has been given Webb as the ref.

Here are his stats for the 'Top 4' Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal adn Liverpool

overall.jpg

And when they have played each other

top4.jpg

Once again showing that United have been better off with him as the referee furtherly concluding that he should not be allowed to referee a game for United or any of the other top 4/5/6 teams in which he can use to help give United the advantage. Plus he has said he is a Manchester United supporter and given the opportunity to referee the game of a team that I support heck just like him I would give this team a more of a biased opinion than the opposing team

Send this to the FA now lol

. We're Man United, We'll do what we want.

@Ash- I could understand your defence of the Evra booing however I'm abit disgusted that anyone could even attempt to defend Rio's booing. So Terry is alledgedly racist to Anton and because he happens to be related to Rio, Rio get's the flack. Not on at all.

1. Jayze how could you not think this isn't the worst United for a long time :wacko: if Ferguson weren't the manager United would be fighting for 4th place.

2. Rooney was average like he's been for most of the season.

3. How does Welbeck start instead of Hernandez?

1. Jayze how could you not think this isn't the worst United for a long time :wacko: if Ferguson weren't the manager United would be fighting for 4th place.

2. Rooney was average like he's been for most of the season.

3. How does Welbeck start instead of Hernandez?

1- Quite easily, we are champions remember? We can't be that bad. If we are what does that say about the rest?

2- Your opinion, however I'd have him over anyone in your team.

3- His all round general play is alot better, he is also in form whereas Cheech isn't.

1. United are consistent, if you could pick the best 11 players out of the league how many United players would be in it?

2. I haven't got a team.

3. Hernandez is more likely to score a goal which is what you want a striker to do isn't it? :wacko:

1. United are consistent, if you could pick the best 11 players out of the league how many United players would be in it?

2. I haven't got a team.

3. Hernandez is more likely to score a goal which is what you want a striker to do isn't it? :wacko:

1- Rooney, Nani, Valencia, Vidic-On his day The Berb

2- Liverpool?

3- Yes, but there is more to it, Welbeck is suited more in the formation we play now.

2. I haven't got a team.

This was genius :P

My team of 2011/12 would be:

Assou Ekotto-Kompany-Taylor

Silva-Mata-Sessegnon-Bale

Van Persie-Ba-Aguero

Sorry no Man Utd player this year has been outstanding, notable mentions are: Enrique, Adebayor, Dzeko, Sturridge, Dempsey, Parker, Toure (Yaya), Evra, Richards, Krul, Friedal.

But Scott thats not what you asked me is it? You asked best 11 in the league, not over 2011/2012

Mine would be:

Hart, Richards, Jones, Kompany, Assou Ekotto Silva, Allen, Modric Bale VP , Ba.

But Scott thats not what you asked me is it? You asked best 11 in the league, not over 2011/2012

Mine would be:

Hart, Richards, Jones, Kompany, Assou Ekotto Silva, Allen, Modric Bale VP , Ba.

I know, Dec chose to post his team of the 2011/12 season :D

Rooney isn't in yours so he cannot be that amazing this season.

I've never said he's consistently amazing! He's just had some sublime games IMO-(And Sky's And Most Newspapers) However that doesn't mean for one minute that he should automatically fit into my team does it? And the fact the VP and Ba have been sublime consistently means there ahead of him.

I'd still rather have Rooney in my team over Ba.

So, who's the next captain? Rooney? Gerrard? Parker?

And with Capello out, who do you think is taking over? I'm guessing either Mou or Harry.

They'll probably get a temporary replacement in I'm thinking Pearce or Hiddink and then after Euro's will get Redknapp. But if Hiddink would like England job permanently then I think they should go for him instead of Redknapp, which they won't with the 'we should try an English manager since the last few haven't been and all done poorly' even though they keep forgetting McClaren <_<

Tottenham are proving they can be a force to be reckoned with. Also, Martin O'Neill is completely transforming Sunderland. Next season, they could be the new Man City's (They wont win the league, but will shock the country.)

Not as in they will be champions or have loads of money, but they will shock everyone and get Europa/Champions League/High finish in the league, possibly win a few cups.