Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

This season isn't about position, it is disappointing but it is about getting in new players such as Meireles, Torres, Sturridge and Mata who can lead the club on in the future with a manager who is young and can make his mark. Champions League qualification is still vital but in the long run it is about making a dynasty similar to Sir Alex Ferguson.

N Chubz currently finishing second? Is that why we're top of the league? Also I've seen the Evra celebrations back, while yes it wasn't the wisest thing to do, the but where it kicked off he was in front of Suarez facing the United fans if he had gone into Suarez's face fair enough. But he didn't.

Tbh Fergie hit the nail on the head. A club with your pride and history one of the two biggest clubs in the country, to have a player like him playing for you, you should be disgraced. Liverpool are better than that.

Evras at his home ground with 3 sides of a stadium full of his own supports, so please explain to me why he felt the need to do that celebration standing infront of Suarez?

Another thing what the united players (can't be sure but who else would be in the media area?) were chanting during Rooneys interview was outrageous but i'm sure it'll be over looked since its "united"!

It kind of is about positions for AVB as if he on't get CL football for next season, he's out

Yes I agree but not totally. The whole point of this season isn't to win trophies as such but to build on for next season.

It kind of is about positions for AVB as if he on't get CL football for next season, he's out

Yes I agree but not totally. The whole point of this season isn't to win trophies as such but to build on for next season.

Hopefully he'll be given time to do so.

Even Abramovich isn't stupid enough to spend £28m for one season with a young and very talented manager who's hardly made any signings.

Also you say this about Evra yet your signatures are bordering on provocactive as they are.

MaMorgan - I read in the newspapers a lot of shit in the past that hasn't happened.

Neither team played well but i think 2-1 was a fair reflection in the end.

Anyway Sunderland were abysmal today, first of all Campbell was playing just in front of Bardsley at right wing back, should have played up front with Sessegnon as i dont get how Sessegnon is supposed to cope with four world class defenders on his own. Also you cant expect to sit back and defend for 90 minutes against teams like Arsenal.

Even Abramovich isn't stupid enough to spend £28m for one season with a young and very talented manager who's hardly made any signings.

Also you say this about Evra yet your signatures are bordering on provocactive as they are.

AVB'S Voice is hilarious!

And Scott....a Liverpool fan has even said it's hilarious. It's hardly offensive!

Watching Final Score seeing the Likely Line-Ups all seemed extremely unlikely. I saw a 4-1-4-1 and with Swansea, Sinclair in the middle. He plays on the left?

I never said offensive, I said provocative.

Okay then provocative. Dec I'm considering putting a gif on my sig when Evra does the whole running past Suarez. Is that allowed or not?

He went round the ground and that was in front of the Stretford End FFS It's your KOP. And what was it mate I didn't see it?

Ok after listening to it again i think its the fans so i wont bother going into that discussion. Didn't realise united fans still hung around awhile after FT :P but heres the

Reguardless, Suarez was leaving the pitch so Evra only had to wait a few mins to go over to that end but instead celebrated infront of him. It could have easierly been avoided but Evra done it fully understanding what he was doing.

Don't get me wrong I completely agree with you but he will be sacked if we don't get Champions League footy next year. Roman is too impatient.

He went round the ground and that was in front of the Stretford End FFS It's your KOP. And what was it mate I didn't see it?

Ok after listening to it again i think its the fans so i wont bother going into that discussion. Didn't realise united fans still hung around awhile after FT :P but heres the

Reguardless, Suarez was leaving the pitch so Evra only had to wait a few mins to go over to that end but instead celebrated infront of him. It could have easierly been avoided but Evra done it fully understanding what he was doing.

Yeh I was gunna say you can here the fans from there.

All I could here is 'It's never your fault always the victim' and Racist Duu Dar. And Fair enough, however after the way Suarez reacted all game he deserved it.

Jay - Depends, your gifs already slow the page down so if you are going to limit it to 1 or 2 then that's fine but not 3.

Eoin - I do agree that CL football needs to be achieved yet I don't think if we don't win a trophy he will get sacked in which has happened in the past.