Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

First of all great work on this tool, I normally play the PC version of FM but recently bought FMH for the iPhone and have been looking for a tool like FMRTE for ages now.

I've only encounterd one problem while using this and thats editing a clubs finance, is this a known issue or is it even possible yet? I've tried a few different saves even started a new game. Everything else works just as it should apart from this which is the main reason why I wanted a tool like this.

Club finance currently cannot be edit yet... Only can change the status....

Be patient, hope next release can edit club finance's amount etc...

I've noticed a bug where it's impossible to edit the club data of the club you currently manage.

I can change financial status, attandance and so on for other clubs but not the one a manage.

Anyone else with that problem?

Thanks for a great editor, keep up the good work.

Exact Same Problem Here!

I've noticed a bug where it's impossible to edit the club data of the club you currently manage.

I can change financial status, attandance and so on for other clubs but not the one a manage.

Anyone else with that problem?

Thanks for a great editor, keep up the good work.

Exact Same Problem Here!

Be patient.... Problem will be fixed once the software is updated..

Firstly, this is absolutely amazing. I just hope in the ext update we will be able to change player names/positions. :)

Firstly, this is absolutely amazing. I just hope in the ext update we will be able to change player names/positions. :)

Yup, we hope so...

I also realize can't edit player's wage, once edited, save successful, den load the game, the wage still the same, not modified yet....

Hope next release can fixed the problem ^^

i downloaded the save game editor,

and moved the asg files onto my desktop,

but they dont appear in the editor to edit them.

EDIT...

nvm i got, i should have read the rest of this topic first before asking questions lol.

thanks for the help guys :-).

loving the app.

Hey guys I will reply to you all tomorrow as I have just got off a 6 hour flight and currently on my phone. Just posting to let you all know we appreciate the feedback and are still here.

Have you checked the guide pinned to the top of the forum?

Yes, but I don't understand English very well, I found the problem now, the editor is very good ;)

Hope next release we can:-1. Heal injured player.2. Un-ban banned player.3. Recover Morale.4. Make all player become GOD with ONE-Click button.That's my opinion, anyone got any idea please leave ur comment...Thanks.

Some nice ideas. "GOD" will not work though due to the way SI does the development using CA/PA and algorithms. The rest will be looked into and discussed though. Thanks :).

I hope we can change position in next update....

Could be done in the future, thanks for the feedback.

Dec, i dunno why i can't open the editor. It crashes everytime i open it. Error msg "FMH Tool has encountered a problem and needs to close..". Win XP SP3. Thx.

Is your Silverlight up to date?

I've noticed a bug where it's impossible to edit the club data of the club you currently manage. I can change financial status, attandance and so on for other clubs but not the one a manage.Anyone else with that problem?Thanks for a great editor, keep up the good work.

I had no problems with this. Please send me your save file before and after the edits with what you edited exactly. Thanks.

Hope next release can heal all condition to 100%!

As said above, we will look into this, thanks for the kind words and feedback :).

And I would like to ask, is there any scouting tool for android and iOS?

Unsure what you mean but this could be used as that. Maybe advanced searching on players could be used and also filters in the future (long term) if you'd like that? Let me know please.

Thank you for the nice comment. As exaplained before sadly names isn't possible as far as we know however positions will be looking at, cheers.

I try to open the editor but it just stops and says "FMH Tool has stopped working".

What should I do?!

I have windows vista by the way if that helps.

And I would like to ask, is there any scouting tool for android and iOS?

Unsure what you mean but this could be used as that. Maybe advanced searching on players could be used and also filters in the future (long term) if you'd like that? Let me know please.

Yeah its somekind like search for player using filter like age, position and so on, den I know which player I need to buy, will be easy if there is advance player search ^^

I have try this editor and I found it is brilliant

just one problem that I encounter recently.

Two players of my squad just disappear in the game but I can find them in the editor.

Is it a know problem?

I have try this editor and I found it is brilliant

just one problem that I encounter recently.

Two players of my squad just disappear in the game but I can find them in the editor.

Is it a know problem?

Maybe u set the preset hide if eligible, injury or banned... try check filter setting under team squad..

Sorry Guys but I am having trouble with the save editor. I download my save file from my phone but the editor can't find it so I rename it .dat instead of .asg and it finds it. I change the info I want in the editor and save it. I then rename it back to .asg and return it to my phone. When I play the game none of the changes have taken place and all the players I moved to my club are still at there clubs. When I move the file back to the editor all the players I moved to my club are named at being at my club. Any ideas??????? I really need help with this!!!

As far as I'm concerned you can only download it and use it on computer. You will have to extract it from winrar in your pc and after editing it on the save editor then put it into your ipod through itunes.

I have downloaded the editor to my computer and transferred the save game from my phone to my computer, open the editor, changed the players I wanted, saved it then put the save game back onto my phone but nothing has changed :S

As far as I'm concerned you can only download it and use it on computer. You will have to extract it from winrar in your pc and after editing it on the save editor then put it into your ipod through itunes.

I'm on android hunni

Hello, if you renamed the .asg you will need to put it back to the .asg file type with the same name as before.

I did that Dec but still none of the changes show up in the game but are still there in the editor

Ok here goes.

I downloaded the save editor then extracted it with winrar. I moved my save game from my phone to my documents on my computer. I then opened the save editor but couldn't find the save game so changed the extension from .asg to .dat as was adviced earlier in this topic. I then changed a few players clubs to mine, saved it then changed the extension back to .asg and put the file back on my phone. Went to save game and loaded like normal yet all the players were still in there teams and not mine. Reloaded the save game back on my computer and opened the save editor and the players I moved were at my club. I'm very confused now

Ok here goes.

I then opened the save editor but couldn't find the save game so changed the extension from .asg to .dat as was adviced earlier in this topic.

Click the drop down which says .dat when loading it.

Try shutting your devic off, maybe it didn't get shut down the app or you didn't click yes to overwrite. A simple off and on may solve this.

It maybe me but i have no clue on how to load my save game onto the editor, ive read all posts and still no better off, i have managed to load the unlockables onto my phone for the game so i cant be that bad eh. please help, for android. i have winrar and downloaded but maybe need a full description of instructions if poss. sorry, thanks again. awesome work tho foss and dec

Ok here goes.

I then opened the save editor but couldn't find the save game so changed the extension from .asg to .dat as was adviced earlier in this topic.

Click the drop down which says .dat when loading it.

Try shutting your devic off, maybe it didn't get shut down the app or you didn't click yes to overwrite. A simple off and on may solve this.

I tried all that with no luck. I then deleted all my save games and started a new one but still no luck with the editor so then I started another new game, copied it to my computer, deleted everything from the save game folder on the phone, used the editor on the now copied save game and only tried changing one player into my team, loaded it back on the phone and this time he was actually still in my team so success finally but not sure why never worked before?! Maybe the manuel saves were interfering with the automatic saves??