Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

gallery_1_1_10430.png

Ever wanted to up your money? Now you can. Ever wanted to see your players' hidden attributes? Now you can.

A word from the makers:

Dec: When Foss approached me with this file I couldn't believe it. I have found it was so helpful and made sure I supported him in getting this finished and thankfully it has. I hope you all enjoy this as much as me.

Foss: Well, finally after hard and not so hard work I can proudly say that the FMH Save Editor is available for public download and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did creating it.

What is this?

It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

gallery_1_1_23303.pnggallery_1_1_31841.png

V 1.1 Changelist:

* Fixed the overwriting save bug

* Fixed the index bug that causes extreme edits

* Minus wage value fix

* Allow ability to edit club colours for home and away kits

* Added player liked and disliked personnal onto the view

V 1.2 Changelist:

* Fixed the transparency issue when editing colours

* Fixed the player swapping bug

* No more 21+ attributes

* Allow ability to edit players' clubs

* Support added for Android saves

V 1.2.5 Changelist

* Fixed Value, Wages and Nationality editing

* Restructured Value and Wages display

* Amended .asg loading

* Concatenated some attributes

FAQ:

Where do I put this?

This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?

Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?

Just post it here.

Can I edit anything else such as player names?

Sadly no, if you want to request something we will look into it but we've tried to include everything we can.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?

Not at this time, sorry.

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?

No chance at present, sorry.

Great work, how can I reward you?

To say thanks please buy a premium account which can give you unlimited downloads and help keep this site running too.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Dec & Foss

Is this real or some kind of practical joke? :P

Nice work guys, will have to try it out and commenton how I get on :D

EDIT: How does it work because it won't let me save it and most of the data is wrong i.e maximum attendances etc.

EDIT: How does it work because it won't let me save it and most of the data is wrong i.e maximum attendances etc.

Bear in mind this isn't an official product so its likely some of the algorithms they're using are a bit 'off' for attributes and that compared to what is used in the game.

This is simply because somethings are stored compressed in save games - for instance attendances are 'attendance x 100' if I remember right)) and some 'visible' things in the game are a combination of a number of live aspects (ie. player attributes as visible in game are 'attribute + training offset + world view bias').

I'm sure over time Foss will iron some things out and improve the accuracy of things, but there are specific areas of the game which I'm simply not likely to ever 'fully' give away.

The attributes is mainly down to training which is an algorithm that isn't in a save game - think of it as the base. Attendence is up to 10000 like reputation so if it is 9500 maximum it means it will never be a full stadium.

The saving problem is when overwriting and has been fixed, I am just waiting to recieve the file to test out before uploading.

Cheers for the comments guys. With your help we've managed to track down two bugs within some circumstances and these have now been fixed for version 1.1. These are:

Overwriting when saving brings up an error and deletes the save.

Random issue that messes up the game completely.

If you have any more please say, v1.1 should be coming tomorrow with a few new features to that include changing club colours.

Yes we did. I haven't come across it in v1 anyway.

V1.1 should fix the value issue as seen in the Messi screenshot too, just before release we had a knock on of issues where one fix led to another error for player editing but hopefully with you guys actually using it we can sweep these up sooner rather than later. As said the two major issues you all have reported have been fixed to.

There are things I am hoping can be done - such as creating a list of changes to create an update that can be pinned onto a save game. If you have any ideas for features though Conor please say and I will check the viability.

This is very exciting and nice work, so well done. It is ironic that a Mac version is not being planned, though, in a game that its main platform is the iOS, an Apple platform. Hopefully that will be reconsidered at some point...

Dear Dec ,

Thanks for your great effort and I do actually bought a premium account as a support:)

I tried editing the saved file for Barcelona which I am coaching. However, Some of the saved files didn't load at all and others give strange results. Attached pictures for strange results I got and may you please fix it because it is sad to see the beauty of your program but it can't do the job correctly.

post-4770-0-40096400-1330346901_thumb.gi

post-4770-0-26577500-1330346941_thumb.gi

Regards,

Cheers Rafa :).

Hello Thamore, thanks for joining the site and supporting us by buying a premium account :).

This problem has been noted and should have been fixed for version 1.1 in which should be released today with a bit of luck. Sorry for this problem and I hope you can understand the complexity of making this and releasing it.

I don't really do the coding for it, Foss does as he's the genius. I am just working with him with ideas and doing the community area for him to improve. Praise him more than me ;).

I have extracted it all fine then it says:

To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework:

v4.0.30319

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework