Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Now Chelsea have won the Champions League, they can buy any player they want due to the fact they have loads and loads of money and I hope RDM gets the job permantely :)

Yeah, Abramovich at the meetin 'Robbie, you won the trophy I've been wantin for all of my life and you won the FA Cup, as a reward, YOU'RE FIRED!'

RDM won't be leaving Chelsea as of that. He will either be perm or goes back to being assistant!

Jay, Chelsea may have been outplayed but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to win.

Came from 3 goals down against Napoli and still won.

We beat Benfica with ease until the final 15 minutes of the second leg

We defended like mad and got the counter against Barcelona in the first

Second we came from 2-0 down and a man down to level it 2-2

And in the final we were once again the underdogs and had the disadvantage of playing in Bayerns ground. So 1-1 draw and then a 4-3 win on penalties for Chelsea's 100th champions league game with Roman as the owner is deserved!

I seriously doubt he would accept staying as an assistant. His reputation has soared, and there would definitely be lots of good offers if Abramovich chooses another manager.

Ollie Benfica peppered you at Stamford Bridge. It was unfortunate that the captain lost his head. If Napoli had tool half there chances in the first leg you'd have been long gone. Barcelona battered you.

You may be 'Champions of Europe', but your certainly not the best team in Europe. Not by a longshot. Your only the 6th best team in England.

So your better than City then?

And besides, you didn't exactly have hard passage to the final did you? That's why the League is always the benchstone. You have to play good teams. You played 1 good team.

Jay is unhappy that Chelsea are the rightful champions of Europe. And FA Cup champions compared to United who had won the Prem-... FA C-... League C-... Europa-... wait what did United win? :P

FA Cup, they played 1 good team. Don't gvie me any of this 'Liverpool are good' crap, because there not. They are mediocre at best.

Rafa, I can assure, I haven't got sour grapes, in fact, I'm pleased for Eoin, Ben and Dec. However I'm stating an opinion if you honestly think your the best team in Eurppe by stifling teams fair enough.

Also, Ollie If we're judging it on succes, I'd still much rather be a United fan. Yep, we had 1 poor year. Could you remind us, what you did last year? Swings and roundabouts.

Also, I'm glad Chelsea haven't gone for the 1 Star. Then again ask City that..... Why have they got 3 stars on they're shirt?

And Ollie 'rightful Champions of Europe'? Your not even the best team in England yet alone Europe. Jesus

Yes we did lose to Liverpool, in a game we dominated. Everyone loses games, it doesn't mean that they're worse than the team they lose to. Take Barcelona against Chelsea.