Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Was hoping Bayern would lose 2 points against Augsburg last night, but I guess Gomez saved them. We won 3-1, so not a problem really. I heard Kagawa's not signing a contract extension yet? I do hope he stays, we're destined for European success someday, please don't do a Sahinunsure.gif But if he really leaves, we've still got Reus coming in, should slot in Kagawa's position perfectly. Or would Goetze be playing there? He's been terrific in the centre as well, but I think he's got a great partnership with Piszczek now. After last night, I'm definitely sure I prefer Perisic(Maybe even Leitner) over Grosskreutzdry.gif Would like to see more of Chris Loewe as well, he was terrific early in the season, really offensive left-back, think he tried a decent shot against HSV as well, only inches wide. And to think he was still in the Regionalligas last seasonph34r.gif

Is it just me or is the La Liga table turning a bit like something you'd see in FMH more than real life?

Was hoping Bayern would lose 2 points against Augsburg last night, but I guess Gomez saved them. We won 3-1, so not a problem really. I heard Kagawa's not signing a contract extension yet? I do hope he stays, we're destined for European success someday, please don't do a Sahinunsure.gif But if he really leaves, we've still got Reus coming in, should slot in Kagawa's position perfectly. Or would Goetze be playing there? He's been terrific in the centre as well, but I think he's got a great partnership with Piszczek now. After last night, I'm definitely sure I prefer Perisic(Maybe even Leitner) over Grosskreutzdry.gif Would like to see more of Chris Loewe as well, he was terrific early in the season, really offensive left-back, think he tried a decent shot against HSV as well, only inches wide. And to think he was still in the Regionalligas last seasonph34r.gif

Is it just me or is the La Liga table turning a bit like something you'd see in FMH more than real life?

As far as Shinji goe's I reckon we might be in for him. The reason is, while the Glazers have run us down they know where profits can be made. Bringing Park in years back did us the world of good, as basically it opened up a whole new set of revenue in Asia. We've made a hell of a lot of money over there. Park's time at the club seems to be coming to an end, and I wouldn't be suprised if as soon as we sold him we brung in another Asian player which brings me back to Shinji Kagawa.

Look, to my limited knowledge, this is what happened:

1) Robben won a penalty

2) Weidenfeller saved it.

3) Subotic got into Robben's head, affecting his confidence

4) Robben missed the sitter.

I've got nothing against that though. Not that I'm biased or anything, but well if some smart ranting can get into the opponents mind, it means his mental strength is weak and you just helped your team by talking.

I definitely don't want Kagawa to go, but I believe we're well prepared. I'm sure Klopp has learnt from the loss of Sahin, and we've got Reus around if Kagawa really leaves. I do hope he's as loyal as Goetze is(won't be leaving anytime soon), but if we do get some cash from him, I hope we can either get Sahin back or spend it on youth. We've also got Leonardo Bittencourt coming and ready if Goetze really leaves, and Leitner's growing as well. Lewandowski is simply amazinglaugh.gifJust unlucky, or we'd have won Bayern by a lot more. If Kagawa doesn't leave, then a Reus-Kagawa-Goetze-Lewandowski front line would be invinciblebiggrin.gif At least Reus's way better than Grosskreutz in terms of finishing. Perisic-Reus-Goetze-Lewandowski still sounds nice though.

It's derby time tonight, we're playing away and we're 6 points ahead of Bayern, so I'm expecting another cautious approach from Klopp.

Subotic - wanker, full respect to Robben for not reacting.

@Sunny, was Kagawa the one who did the skill before he played Robben in for the penalty?

What skill?

Was a tough match yesterday night, but Schalke's defense crumbled after about 65 minutes and they were lucky to have Unnerstall in goal...could have been more than 1-2.

I assume so. He wants to win the Champions League with Celtic, plus the owners can't see many others looking to replace him after the two seasons he has had in charge at the club

Galatasaray finished season 1st,with 9 points clear from Fenerbahçe.But the Turkish FA cu**s,made playoffs :( so we have to play 6 matches and are 9 points advantage became 5 :( Anyway were gonna win the league no matter what :)

Fenerbahce :D Not a big follower of Turkish football admittedly, but i do like Fenerbahce, hopefully going to Turkey in the summer and am looking to buy a new Fenerbahce shirt whilst am over there :)

so were rivals Rafa :lol: but fenerbahçe is so bad i mean they havent got any cups in europe we got Super Cup and Europe League(UEFA)Cup.

Arsenal and Chelsea have never won the CL but they aren't bad clubs.

if you come to turkey,message me man :D fenerbahçe are cheaters!!!!

I will dude, looking to go over in September :)

Yeah i've heard of the scandal with them and don't like what they done, however since am not a crazed Fenerbahce fan, it doesn't really effect me, but unfortunately thats the way sport has gone in the last ten years or so :(

Jay I am pretty sure that is called banter from what Ege was saying ;)

So no need to get all sarcy.

Anyone else seen Fabregas's dance moves from last night?

Perhaps my comment was banter as well. Sarcasm could also be used as Banter. I could go really Ollie? Your saying United deserved something for once? That's sarcasm however it's still banter.

but fenerbahçe always fails in europe and they buy refs,like Man Utd.yeah sport gone mad.

Yeah i've never seen them do superb in Europe.

Very true mate.

It's not just football though, cricket has gone crazy too.

To me I saw that your comment was more of an insult and a hit at Ege but done in a sarcastic way as he was 'insulting' United which appears to be something you cannot stand.

lol guys dont hate on me i dont love United so i said it and i watch PL TV everyday.United is a strong team,i was joking about what i said about united(refs :P)

@Ray-cricket gone mad? :lol: