Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

i didnt think that Weidenfeller should of come out i would of closed the angle but no going pressuring the player when hes going away from goal

Am not one who criticises Barca much as i like them, but we were woeful tonight. Madrid deserved to win, but some dreadful play acting and time wasting from Madrid, although Barca had their moments.

Our play wasn't crisp at all, some very poor passes and decisions at times and we never got going properly, but no excuses, Madrid deserved the win.

Got to pick ourselves up for Chelsea.

Wait what? Your Barca? :lol:

Must admit I'd have Ronnie anyday over Messi plainly for his celebration. VIVA RONALDO! <3

Barca are my Spanish team, just love the way they play. Also, they don't have to spend 80m on a player to compete for silverware ;)

Wait what? Your Barca? :lol:

Must admit I'd have Ronnie anyday over Messi plainly for his celebration. VIVA RONALDO! <3

Barca are my Spanish team, just love the way they play. Also, they don't have to spend 80m on a player to compete for silverware ;)

It's asif Barca haven't spent any money ever......

Did i say they haven't spent money?

They didn't need to spend 80m on Ronaldo, 30m on Alonso, 50+m on Kaka, as well as big fees for Di Maria, Ozil and Benzema all to compete for major trophies.

But then there's also Fabregas, Sanchez, Villa, Alves, Mascherano, Keita as well. Granted none are over £50M but then again Real only have 2 over that. Also, granted that they don't spend as much as Barca and Barca produce more youth too but still they spend a lot of money ;)

Barca do spend a lot of money yes. Didn't Madrid spend around 200m the summer they bought Ronaldo?

There's one thing that Barca do that Madrid don't seem to do, and thats bring young players through their academy into their first team, Tello, Busquets, Pedro and even Messi came from Barca's academy. Iniesta and Xavi came through their academy aswell.

Robben handed you the title with that missed penalty and the sitter he missed in stoppage time :lol:

We almost won it without playing Gladbach :P at some point Werder were leading Bayern 1-0 but somehow they managed to win 1-2. Still, Kagawa and Perisic did the job for usbiggrin.gif Please don't leave Kagawaunsure.gif

Barca do spend a lot of money yes. Didn't Madrid spend around 200m the summer they bought Ronaldo?

There's one thing that Barca do that Madrid don't seem to do, and thats bring young players through their academy into their first team, Tello, Busquets, Pedro and even Messi came from Barca's academy. Iniesta and Xavi came through their academy aswell.

Casillas, Granero, Callejon, Adan, Canales, Arbeloa have all come through their youth system to play first for Real. They do bring through youth players just not as many as Barca do.