Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

44 minutes ago, Seth Anacondas said:

Aye, still drunk after watching our academy's Moussa Dembele destroy Pep.

And destroy them he did! I hope you have some decent sell on percentage! 

3 hours ago, Rob said:

And destroy them he did! I hope you have some decent sell on percentage! 

Got a king's ransom of 500k for him. Still extremely happy for him, seems to make all the right career moves as well. Many PSG youth will be looking at Fulham now, so we win in the long run.

Tbh if City were a big club Pep could be sacked. Embarrassed in the league, the most expensive side in the history of football for a League cup and repeated CL failures which was the reason he was appointed. Oh and he'll want another few hundred million. 

Screenshot_20200816_124704_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.77ce27f224484b367dd07be77c75da25.jpg

13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

This is an absolute bullshit

PEP OUT!!!

However anyone saying Pep out is a bloody fool. 

I really don’t get the obsession with the Champions League. Knockout competition that’s often won on luck. Rather win the league any day of the week.

Pep is the only manager in world football that gets judged on his Champions League record which says a lot. A record that’s still much better than almost every other current manager in the world I might add.

29 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I really don’t get the obsession with the Champions League. Knockout competition that’s often won on luck. Rather win the league any day of the week.

Pep is the only manager in world football that gets judged on his Champions League record which says a lot. A record that’s still much better than almost every other current manager in the world I might add.

The thing is Man City never won it so we really need that trophy especially when those English fans are taunting us for it

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Spurs have gotten a lot closer to winning it than City. That’s why Spurs will always be a bigger club.

Spurs putting pressure on 😍😂😍😂

14 hours ago, Ashez said:

Did he just say that's United's 22nd penalty of the season?!?!?! @Ian!

Probably best to give the penalty away early on to get it out the way and just hope there’s not a second one.

On 16/08/2020 at 16:02, Rob said:

Spurs have gotten a lot closer to winning it than City. That’s why Spurs will always be a bigger club.

But at least they have won something in last decade.

4 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Untitled.thumb.png.1d19538576afd4eeae4150fd0ea62c24.png

This could be an interesting story. 

6th (i think?) highest scorer in the clubs history, potentially going to be available on a free transfer!!

Madness if true, wonder where he will end up. 

Heard he's rocking up at a Nandos near the Bull Ring ( if there is one ) to take a BITE into some chicken before rocking up to sign the contract the next day after partying all night with Jack Grealish 🤔 Heard it here first 

2 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Heard he's rocking up at a Nandos near the Bull Ring ( if there is one ) to take a BITE into some chicken before rocking up to sign the contract the next day after partying all night with Jack Grealish 🤔 Heard it here first 

We've been linked with Trippier today 🤣 I can't think of one good reason why, he would leave A.Madrid, the champions league, sunny spain.....for Aston.....

That being said, just IMAGINE if Suarez was to sign for us. My god 😍

29 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

We've been linked with Trippier today 🤣 I can't think of one good reason why, he would leave A.Madrid, the champions league, sunny spain.....for Aston.....

That being said, just IMAGINE if Suarez was to sign for us. My god 😍

Ha ha I'd doubt it would happen but I was also surprised at Reina turning up at Villa Park 

Meanwhile we have took a month to sign a free agent Jeff Hendrick who has still not signed and offered 4m for a Greek right back , gonna be a long season 

So something is going on at Barcelona. 

First the humiliating defeat to Munich, then Suarez potentially going on a free, now Messi apparently wants to leave. 

Reports say he has a clause in his contract (which is a year-on-year rolling deal) that he can terminate it at any point?!?!

Man City the favourites at the minute - if he does go there, i hope fans can be back in stadium before they come to us - dont wanna miss the chance to see Messi at villa park!

1 minute ago, Jsavfc said:

So something is going on at Barcelona. 

First the humiliating defeat to Munich, then Suarez potentially going on a free, now Messi apparently wants to leave. 

Reports say he has a clause in his contract (which is a year-on-year rolling deal) that he can terminate it at any point?!?!

Man City the favourites at the minute - if he does go there, i hope fans can be back in stadium before they come to us - dont wanna miss the chance to see Messi at villa park!

Messi in the PL would be amazing, I'd love to see him at Juve tho as imagine CR7 and Messi ending their careers together. Theres going to be a big legal issue with Messi as in his contract he can leave for free at end of season if he wishes or for his release clause which is 700m euros throughout the season , Messi says it's the end of season now BUT Barca are saying due to unforeseen circumstances because of corona the season was extended but the clause in his contract is for up to 30th of June to be allowed to leave for free , going to be interesting to see what happens 

You got a season ticket? 

Honestly no idea what is happening at grounds but I've heard 30 percent capacity from October with priority going to season ticket holders 

At SJP that would allow 15k fans and we have 30k fans so reports are ballots or fans being allowed to every second game 

It's going to be hard picking which games you want to go to as demand will be so high 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Messi in the PL would be amazing, I'd love to see him at Juve tho as imagine CR7 and Messi ending their careers together. Theres going to be a big legal issue with Messi as in his contract he can leave for free at end of season if he wishes or for his release clause which is 700m euros throughout the season , Messi says it's the end of season now BUT Barca are saying due to unforeseen circumstances because of corona the season was extended but the clause in his contract is for up to 30th of June to be allowed to leave for free , going to be interesting to see what happens 

You got a season ticket? 

Honestly no idea what is happening at grounds but I've heard 30 percent capacity from October with priority going to season ticket holders 

At SJP that would allow 15k fans and we have 30k fans so reports are ballots or fans being allowed to every second game 

It's going to be hard picking which games you want to go to as demand will be so high 

I had one last season, havnt renewed yet - nothing been announced really. 

Think i saw somewhere that for Villa Park it would allow a 11k crowd - with 30k season ticket holders, no idea how they will sort that. 
Personally, id rather no fans than some fans. 

Messi and CR7 together would be amazing, but i feel like he is coming to the prem, just a gut feeling ha. Its all getting very (sorry) messi at Barcelona right now, suppose we just have to wait and see how it all turns out. 

Just now, Jsavfc said:

I had one last season, havnt renewed yet - nothing been announced really. 

Think i saw somewhere that for Villa Park it would allow a 11k crowd - with 30k season ticket holders, no idea how they will sort that. 
Personally, id rather no fans than some fans. 

Messi and CR7 together would be amazing, but i feel like he is coming to the prem, just a gut feeling ha. Its all getting very (sorry) messi at Barcelona right now, suppose we just have to wait and see how it all turns out. 

I heard if the PL had allowed our takeover he'd be already in Greggs , Brown Ale in one hand , steak bake in the other , then I woke up 

I agree id rather no fans until full capacity is allowed but that won't happen, thing is your still going to have to walk past people to get to your seats at matches reduced capacity or not , unless it's one person for each row 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

I heard if the PL had allowed our takeover he'd be already in Greggs , Brown Ale in one hand , steak bake in the other , then I woke up 

I agree id rather no fans until full capacity is allowed but that won't happen, thing is your still going to have to walk past people to get to your seats at matches reduced capacity or not , unless it's one person for each row 

Football is a money game, especially over here. As soon as the big wigs in charge feel like they can start making money back, they will .
Look at Sky Sports/BT Sport for example. During lockdown, every premier league game was aired on some sort of tv platform, was fantastic, but for next season its back to normal showings, whether we have fans or not. 

3 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Football is a money game, especially over here. As soon as the big wigs in charge feel like they can start making money back, they will .
Look at Sky Sports/BT Sport for example. During lockdown, every premier league game was aired on some sort of tv platform, was fantastic, but for next season its back to normal showings, whether we have fans or not. 

Yeah it's all about the £££ , the PL and clubs and Sky should work together allowing us to watch all games maybe for a pay service at least until games are back to a capacity 

PSG will sign Messi and Ronaldo and field those two, Neymar, Di Maria, and Mbappe as a modern day version of Ardilles’ famous five from his time as Spurs Manager.