Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Didn't even know this was on till now :lol:

But in other news Moratti has said that Stramaccioni will remain Inter manager next season, he's seemed okay so far just hope he can do the right transfers which we desperately need.

So Unai Emery is really leaving for 'repeating the league position'...

Well considering the money and squad you have, you're doing really good. Total respect for this guy, a Spanish Moyes but even better.

All the talk about shirts for next season made me search for Inter's and their home shirt seems to be the same whereas if this is true then I'm hoping we don't play in our away kit too often, I loved the white away kit and been disappointed not to have had one yet.

Steaua are now going to become an only Romanian club, when they won the European cup they were all Romanian and their manager thinks it will bring back success to Steaua.

Personally I don't think it will, it's like the Chinese right now thinking that having 4 foriegn players is gonna improve the league/teams. No it won't all that will happen is that each team would have one marquee signing who would bring in money for the owners. The league/team will not get better, in order for that to happen the FA needs to put more emphasis on bringing in/training youth and build up the standard of players they produce. That's why this all Romanian team will fail, the national team as it is isn't good enough so a Steaua team made up of about a quarter of them players will not be good enough. If the Romanian FA put emphasis on youth and they started bringing through some great young players then yeah, success could come but slowly but until then an all Romanian team won't do that well.

The only team that has done good like that is At. Bilbao but it is in Spain where they have a good emphasis on football and stuff.

Was a great game, our counter-attacks are like the Sahin-era, though not exactly with precise long balls but really really slick passing and great movement. Kuba's great, don't know why Goetze didn't play but I think Klopp didn't want to push him too hard. Kagawa was great, Bayern's defense was sloppy(as expected). Weidenfeller should really work on his timings/precision, second time he clipped the legs instead of the ball, Langerak was fine. Lewandowski was great as well. Hope he doesn't leave. If he really does I hope Klopp tries to play Perisic as the striker.

I don't think Kagawa will leave now, but if he does, I hope Klopp plays Reus-Goetze-Kuba rather than Grosskreutz-Reus/Goetze-Goetze/Reus. I do hope Leitner and Bittencourt get some game time though, they've got talent, and they deserve chances.

APOEL hasn't even qualified for the Champions League haha, disappointing by them they're stuck with Europa League football haha. Hopefully they use the money well and make the team better and we'll see them i next years final :P :P